Barry Bonds' wife files for legal sep...

Barry Bonds' wife files for legal separation

There are 1 comment on the Marin Independent Journal story from Jun 8, 2009, titled Barry Bonds' wife files for legal separation. In it, Marin Independent Journal reports that:

Barry Bonds' wife has filed for legal separation. The former San Francisco Giants' slugger and Liz Watson were married in 1998 and have a 10-year-old daughter, Aisha.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Marin Independent Journal.

Dan

Marina, CA

#1 Jun 8, 2009
Gee Oh My GOD! THe Arrogant __could not get along with his teammates, now his wife. Jeff Kent was right when he called him out! Bonds was always about me not the team. Michael Singletarry should have a counselling session with the arrogant punk!

No wonder; a lady can't live with this guy!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barry Bonds Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Steroid-accused Bonds in denial (Mar '06) Aug '15 Fart news 301
News Barry Bonds says no question he belongs in the ... (Aug '15) Aug '15 Fart news 4
News A timeline in the career of Barry Bonds (Apr '15) Apr '15 tom wingo 2
News U.S. strikes out with prosecution of baseball g... (Apr '15) Apr '15 tom wingo 2
News Ranking MLB's 10 Most Valuable Individual Players (Feb '14) Feb '14 David Suttle 1
News Giants are one win from sweeping Tigers out of ... (Oct '12) Oct '12 Santo 3
News The Melk goes sour in a hurry (Aug '12) Aug '12 Jim Major 1
More from around the web