Schultz: Should Braves consider bringing back Andruw?

There are 2 comments on the Atlanta Journal-Constitution story from Jan 12, 2011, titled Schultz: Should Braves consider bringing back Andruw?. In it, Atlanta Journal-Constitution reports that:

Andruw Jones hit 19 home runs last season with the White Sox. Hey look: Andruw Jones is still available and the Braves could use a right-handed bat and an extra outfielder.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Atlanta Journal-Constitution.

manuel de la garza

Antioch, CA

#1 Jan 13, 2011
they need to bring him back if it helps them
bravesfan

Tuscaloosa, AL

#2 Feb 23, 2011
if the braves think bringing in an aging outfielder who cant hit to save his life is the solution to any of their needs they have a lot more problems than that to contend with. and i like andruw. best glove on a center fielder in the last twenty years. no one reacts quicker to a ball off the bat.his time has just passed.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Andruw Jones Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Yankees Making Some Great Low-Key Moves (Feb '13) Feb '13 Nadia 1
News Is Yankees' Best Shot at a Playoff Run Platooni... (Aug '12) Aug '12 bfdeal 1
News Red Sox Split with Yankees (Jul '12) Jul '12 Billy Ringo 2
News New York Yankees GM Brian Cashman Did Make Some... (May '12) Jul '12 flbadcatowner 8
News Rodriguez homer gives Seattle 2-1 win over Yanks (Sep '11) Oct '11 Kush_Opiates 2
News Andruw Jones, Yankees Reportedly Talking (Jan '11) Jan '11 Bulldog 2
News Chicago's Paul Konerko says there's 'no pressur... (Sep '10) Sep '10 SPILEY 4
More from around the web