'Legend' sets box office record for D...

'Legend' sets box office record for December opening

There are 1 comment on the Daily Breeze story from May 19, 2011, titled 'Legend' sets box office record for December opening. In it, Daily Breeze reports that:

Andre Ethier was photographed making obscene gestures earlier this week and Dodgers manager Don Mattingly has talked with the star outfielder about it.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Breeze.

Russ Brooks

United States

#1 May 20, 2011
I do not blame Ethier one bit. If it were I, I probably would have put my bat where the sun don't shine. Those photographers are a pain in the butt and have no respect for anyone but themselves and even that is in question. A man can only take so much harassment and then he may react and for those who don't understand that , then they need to take a pill.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Andre Ethier Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Andre Ethier's ethnicity? (Oct '08) Nov '17 Cmm1969 43
News Gavin Lux continues his hot August with Loons (Aug '17) Aug '17 His Phart 3
News Dodgers Go For Three-Peat in the National Leagu... (Apr '15) Apr '15 mike tirico 2
News Los Angeles Dodgers: 5 Potential Breakout Candi... (Feb '14) Feb '14 Anonymous 1
News Dodgers get 3-day break after ousting Braves (Oct '13) Oct '13 Go Cardinals 4
News The Los Angeles Dodgers' Outfield Dilemma (Jun '13) Jun '13 MrBernstein 1
News Is Mark McGwire to blame for Los Angeles Dodger... (May '13) Jun '13 LBC 2