Mets' Delgado to have hip surgery

Full story: Newsday 12
Carlos Delgado will have surgery Tuesday to repair a torn labrum in his right hip and remove a bone spur. Full Story
Clem

AOL

#1 May 18, 2009
I see a trade in the future
Gil Hodges

Moriches, NY

#2 May 18, 2009
Clem wrote:
I see a trade in the future
Like the article says, there are a number of first basemen (Aubrey Huff, Mark DeRosiers, Nick Johnson, maybe Adrian Gonzalez, but that one's doubtful) that are available. Another way they might go is to trade for a left fielder and put Murphy, who scouts say is a better first baseman than outfielder, at first.
JUST like A-Roid

Teaneck, NJ

#3 May 18, 2009
Another steroid related injury. Typical beak down after steroid use.
Jerry Grote

AOL

#4 May 18, 2009
Oh no! Let's start the panic right now. Get out on the ledge. Get ready to jump. Call WFAN. Beg Mike Fatsceca to come up with a deal. Give Benigno a valium. The end is near for the Mets.
Jim

AOL

#6 May 18, 2009
What's with all the hip surgery cases??? Seems to be the trendy injury this year! How are these guys all hurting their hips?
I wish him well and hopefully, he can recover as quickly as ARod and Lowell seem to have recovered! He's not 100% but some of these guys are better at 80% then their replacements are at 100%!

“Wilma”

Since: Oct 07

Yonkers

#7 May 18, 2009
Los Mets....countdown to the Sept. collapse.

“Wilma”

Yonkers

#8 May 19, 2009
There are a lot of juicers playing in Tax Payer Field for Los Mets, carrying on the Mike Pizza roid tradition. It's going to be a long ugly season, once again. Reserve your spot on the bridge early. Some of you might want to have an early end to misery and jump now. Go ahead....no one Will miss you.

Five errors, missed base at third, surgery, Reyes a head case,..... Los Mets are in Sept. collapse form.

What a sorry excuse for a baseball team. The annual first place tease, before the Sept. collapse.

“Wilma”

Yonkers

#9 May 19, 2009
Careless Delgado with the popular hip injury. Is he hiding his man-boobs under his jersey?
luzviminda

Ashburn, VA

#10 Jan 8, 2012
Hopefully, Carlos Delgado of Mets Teamís hip surgery turn out fine. Some people who had their hip surgeries are at great health risk because of flawed product. With regard to defective hip replacement devices, legal experts report that numerous patients filed lawsuits against Johnson and Johnson. They were the victims of DePuy hip implants failures such as loosening, fractures, and displacements. The following are some of the signs that your hip device is defective swelling, pain bearing weight, pain when rising from a seated position, pain while walking, pain on the thigh or groin area, and pain on the hip area. Visit this site http://www.hiprecalllaw.com/updates/depuy-hip... for a more thorough discussion.
Sheryl

Malvern, AR

#12 Sep 7, 2012
A lot of sports icons are having hip replacement surgery this year. I hope Delgadoís hip surgery will turn out to be successful. People with hip replacement implants are advised to have a regular consultation with their doctors to avoid further complications caused by the defective implant. Iíve read in Yahoo! News about the possible complication caused by the implant. There are a number of people who relied on hip replacements but not knowing its adverse effect. You may refer to http://www.depuypinnaclelawsuit.com for more information.
Corriene

New York, NY

#14 Jan 25, 2013
Hip replacement reached to 93,00 right after recall. To know more related cases check http://www.depuyrecallnewscenter.com/depuy-as...
Darren

Atlanta, GA

#15 Jan 25, 2013
Hip replacement has shocked the world with its number of defective hip implants, to know more about check http://www.hipreplacementlawsuitcenter.com

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alex Rodriguez Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The New York Yankees' Investing Blunder Cost De... Sat Big mike 3
Like It Or Not, Alex Rodriguez Isn't Going Anyw... May '14 jim 1
Rodriguez walks out of own grievance hearing (Nov '13) May '14 phillymatt 5
Jeter up to No. 2 all-time for games at SS May '14 jon 1
A-Rod shows up at Stanford, wears team T-shirt (Mar '14) Mar '14 GIGOFORHIRE 1
Rodriguez accepts season-long suspension (Feb '14) Feb '14 jamminsam 3
Pros and Cons of Yankees Buying Out A-Rod's Rem... (Jan '14) Jan '14 farinarosr 1

Alex Rodriguez People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE