Yankees wear A.L. crown

Yankees wear A.L. crown

There are 37 comments on the Berkshire Eagle story from Oct 26, 2009, titled Yankees wear A.L. crown. In it, Berkshire Eagle reports that:

Alex Rodriguez, welcome to the World Series. The New York Yankees are back in baseball's big event.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Berkshire Eagle.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
goforTWENTYSEVEN

New Rochelle, NY

#1 Oct 26, 2009
WOOT WOOT!!! Let's go YANKEES!!!
Pedro M

Norfolk, CT

#2 Oct 26, 2009
Yankees suck, I'll show you.
kevin

Clockville, NY

#3 Oct 26, 2009
Go Pedro.Im rooting for you and the Phillies
Adam Smith

AOL

#4 Oct 27, 2009
Why is baseball interfering with hoop and football?
kevin

Clockville, NY

#5 Oct 27, 2009
Adam Smith wrote:
Why is baseball interfering with hoop and football?
Celts start tonight,cant wait.One bit of news is big baby hurt his hand in a fight.
goforTWENTYSEVEN

New Rochelle, NY

#6 Oct 27, 2009
Pedro M wrote:
HAHAHAHHAHAHAH!!! I can't WAIT for the yanks to face pedro again!!! It's going to be SOOOOOOOOO great!!! He was no problem for the yanks back when he was actually good with the Sox. Believe me the the NL ain't the AL d bag.
kevin

Clockville, NY

#7 Oct 27, 2009
goforTWENTYSEVEN wrote:
<quoted text>
HAHAHAHHAHAHAH!!! I can't WAIT for the yanks to face pedro again!!! It's going to be SOOOOOOOOO great!!! He was no problem for the yanks back when he was actually good with the Sox. Believe me the the NL ain't the AL d bag.
Dbag,man what is your deal.Its a sport and nobody loves sports more than me but your a freakin nut.Enjoy the series and I hope you lose,but if you dont we will play again next year.That is of coarse after they all spend billions on steroid junkies like a-roid ,Pettite,Giambi ,Clemans and the yankee list goes on.The sox had a few, but not as many as the Spankees
Adam Smith

AOL

#8 Oct 27, 2009
kevin wrote:
<quoted text>Dbag,man what is your deal.Its a sport and nobody loves sports more than me but your a freakin nut.Enjoy the series and I hope you lose,but if you dont we will play again next year.That is of coarse after they all spend billions on steroid junkies like a-roid ,Pettite,Giambi ,Clemans and the yankee list goes on.The sox had a few, but not as many as the Spankees
Hate to burst your bubble, but you could hold a convention in a phone booth of the baseball players who took no performance enhancing drugs. It's like Boomers and pot. I'm sure there are a few who never toked, but not many.
goforTWENTYSEVEN

New Rochelle, NY

#9 Oct 27, 2009
kevin wrote:
<quoted text>Dbag,man what is your deal.Its a sport and nobody loves sports more than me but your a freakin nut.Enjoy the series and I hope you lose,but if you dont we will play again next year.That is of coarse after they all spend billions on steroid junkies like a-roid ,Pettite,Giambi ,Clemans and the yankee list goes on.The sox had a few, but not as many as the Spankees
YEAH RIGHT, have you seen the list from your world series team? Lowe, Ortiz, Manny, Damon, Pedro and the list goes on and on!!! Face it they were all doing it back then! CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT WITH THIS SERIES THE YANKEES HAVE BEEN TO FORTY WORLD SERIES!! That is pretty amazing! What a team, thank god I am from New York and was raised right!(ahem.. by die hard yankee fans!!) It's all in good fun, bud!
kevin

Clockville, NY

#10 Oct 27, 2009
Adam Smith wrote:
<quoted text>Hate to burst your bubble, but you could hold a convention in a phone booth of the baseball players who took no performance enhancing drugs. It's like Boomers and pot. I'm sure there are a few who never toked, but not many.
as well as everyday smucks
kevin

Clockville, NY

#11 Oct 27, 2009
goforTWENTYSEVEN wrote:
<quoted text>
YEAH RIGHT, have you seen the list from your world series team? Lowe, Ortiz, Manny, Damon, Pedro and the list goes on and on!!! Face it they were all doing it back then! CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT WITH THIS SERIES THE YANKEES HAVE BEEN TO FORTY WORLD SERIES!! That is pretty amazing! What a team, thank god I am from New York and was raised right!(ahem.. by die hard yankee fans!!) It's all in good fun, bud!
The best millions can buy.As far as that list, This is the first Ive heard of several of the guys you mentioned.You dont suppose 2 billion dollars didnt help do you.I know the sox are up there but not near the Spankees. You are better off letting me spout off at the mouth because I rooted for the Yanks on 01 and that didnt work out well.Good luck
obamasux

Bloomfield, NJ

#12 Oct 27, 2009
Go Yankees, and sox suck..
goforTWENTYSEVEN

New Rochelle, NY

#13 Oct 28, 2009
kevin wrote:
<quoted text>The best millions can buy.As far as that list, This is the first Ive heard of several of the guys you mentioned.You dont suppose 2 billion dollars didnt help do you.I know the sox are up there but not near the Spankees. You are better off letting me spout off at the mouth because I rooted for the Yanks on 01 and that didnt work out well.Good luck
If you got it spend it I suppose. I don't love the yankees cause they spend a lot of money and win championships. How much they spend is not up to any of the fans. So the money card really doesn't mean much to me. I grew up going to games with my whole family who are die hards. Unfortunately, now you couldn't take your family to a game in either Boston or NY... those 9 dollar beers and 4 dollar hot dogs just don't do it for me. If the yanks win great, if not the sun will come up tomorrow! Should be fun and a lot of late, late nights!
kevin

Clockville, NY

#14 Oct 28, 2009
goforTWENTYSEVEN wrote:
<quoted text>
If you got it spend it I suppose. I don't love the yankees cause they spend a lot of money and win championships. How much they spend is not up to any of the fans. So the money card really doesn't mean much to me. I grew up going to games with my whole family who are die hards. Unfortunately, now you couldn't take your family to a game in either Boston or NY... those 9 dollar beers and 4 dollar hot dogs just don't do it for me. If the yanks win great, if not the sun will come up tomorrow! Should be fun and a lot of late, late nights!
Agreed,I miss the days when you could afford taking a family to the game for lees than it would cost to go on vacation.I would prefer to watch a minor league game.They play harder and you can afford it
Adam Smith

AOL

#15 Oct 28, 2009
kevin wrote:
<quoted text>Agreed,I miss the days when you could afford taking a family to the game for lees than it would cost to go on vacation.I would prefer to watch a minor league game.They play harder and you can afford it
At some point along the way, probably around the time John Kruk said he wasn't an athlete but a ballplayer, I realized baseball was about as interesting as watching a fly crawl up a curtain. Hoop, football, soccer all have action. Baseball has people scratching their privates and pretending its strategy. The other thing that really gets under my skin is managers and coaches wearing uniforms. Why? To accentuate the gut?
kevin

Clockville, NY

#16 Oct 28, 2009
Adam Smith wrote:
<quoted text>At some point along the way, probably around the time John Kruk said he wasn't an athlete but a ballplayer, I realized baseball was about as interesting as watching a fly crawl up a curtain. Hoop, football, soccer all have action. Baseball has people scratching their privates and pretending its strategy. The other thing that really gets under my skin is managers and coaches wearing uniforms. Why? To accentuate the gut?
I would rather watch kid play his heart out in the minors than watch the so called major leagues any day.The prices are more reasonable and you dont feel so much like a sardine in a overpriced can
kevin

Clockville, NY

#17 Oct 28, 2009
Adam Smith wrote:
<quoted text>At some point along the way, probably around the time John Kruk said he wasn't an athlete but a ballplayer, I realized baseball was about as interesting as watching a fly crawl up a curtain. Hoop, football, soccer all have action. Baseball has people scratching their privates and pretending its strategy. The other thing that really gets under my skin is managers and coaches wearing uniforms. Why? To accentuate the gut?
Kruk could hit a little ,but thats where his ability ended.ESPN is the best thing that ever happened to him
obamasux

Bloomfield, NJ

#18 Oct 28, 2009
Pedro M wrote:
ha ha you aint saying it from fenway paaaaak. because the sox su&k so bad they didnt even get to play the series.
You LIE

Warwick, MA

#19 Oct 28, 2009
obamasux wrote:
<quoted text> ha ha you aint saying it from fenway paaaaak. because the sox su&k so bad they didnt even get to play the series.
AS of 11 PM eastern time, Looks like another big Stankees,.....CHOKE.
kevin

Clockville, NY

#20 Oct 28, 2009
obamasux wrote:
<quoted text> ha ha you aint saying it from fenway paaaaak. because the sox su&k so bad they didnt even get to play the series.
Dude we do have feelings ya know?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alex Rodriguez Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Yankees' Dustin Ackley to have season-ending su... Jun 1 Spike 2
News Hal Steinbrenner should blame himself, too, for... May '16 Spike 3
News Jacoby Ellsbury runs before game, Yankees hope ... May '16 Spike 1
News Ellsbury hoping to avoid going on 15-day DL May '16 Spike 6
News Rumor Mill: New York Yankees May Entertain a Tr... (Oct '15) Apr '16 Cubsrule69 5
News MLB roundup: A-Rod reaches 3,000 hits, Yankees win (Jun '15) Apr '16 user103350 3
News Rodriguez is the 29th player in history to reac... (Jun '15) Jun '15 Fart news 2
More from around the web