Alex Rodriguez hits homer No. 600 in ...

Alex Rodriguez hits homer No. 600 in Yankees win

There are 8 comments on the El Paso Times story from Aug 4, 2010, titled Alex Rodriguez hits homer No. 600 in Yankees win. In it, El Paso Times reports that:

New York Yankees Alex Rodriguez walks into a post-game press conference with an autographed bat for the Yankees security guard Frank Babilnia who caught Rodriguez's 600th career home run ball after the Yankees 5-1 victory over the Toronto Blue Jays in a baseball game at Yankee Stadium on Wednesday, Aug.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at El Paso Times.

sick of you

San Antonio, TX

#1 Aug 5, 2010
Time for a asterick Mr. Steroid.. I meant Mr. Rodriguez LOL
PARTY ALL THE TIME

Fort Huachuca, AZ

#2 Aug 5, 2010
sick of you wrote:
Time for a asterick Mr. Steroid.. I meant Mr. Rodriguez LOL
Man I was just about to post the same thing!
Give you the Bird

El Paso, TX

#3 Aug 5, 2010
no one cares because this is nothing more than a "paper" milestone. Major League Baseball should subtract all the homers A-Fraud hit when he was juiced. He is an admitted user and should not be celebrated.
Yankee fan

El Paso, TX

#4 Aug 5, 2010
The problem with you chicken poop malcontents is this: If you were given 100 times the steriods that ARod used, you'd still accomplish nothing in your life, which is why you sit all day in front of a computer screen!
Yankees....the real America's team!
about time

El Paso, TX

#5 Aug 5, 2010
Hey yankee fan, it took him a while, huh? Bet he had you on pins and (steroid) needles
pinkyankeefan

El Paso, TX

#6 Aug 5, 2010
Congrats Alex! He deserves the recognition. He would have made it to this milestone without the steroids. He used poor judgement. There were hundreds of names on that list, what a coincidence his was one of the names leaked. It's just because he is a Yankee and people love to hate the Yankees. But when you're the best, you are hated. That's the way it is. Go Alex, Go Yankees!
K-Roid

Springfield, MA

#7 Aug 5, 2010
He should have been banned from baseball like Pete Rose, who was twice the player the druggie will ever be
huddle up

United States

#8 Aug 5, 2010
the poll for this story needs a 5th option; Couldn't care less about baseball.

hey, sports fans, don't forget NFL preseason starts Thursday the 12th! and Bengals-Cowboys play this Sunday, the 8th!

now that's news we can all use!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alex Rodriguez Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Yankees' Dustin Ackley to have season-ending su... Jun 1 Spike 2
News Hal Steinbrenner should blame himself, too, for... May '16 Spike 3
News Jacoby Ellsbury runs before game, Yankees hope ... May '16 Spike 1
News Ellsbury hoping to avoid going on 15-day DL May '16 Spike 6
News Rumor Mill: New York Yankees May Entertain a Tr... (Oct '15) Apr '16 Cubsrule69 5
News MLB roundup: A-Rod reaches 3,000 hits, Yankees win (Jun '15) Apr '16 user103350 3
News Rodriguez is the 29th player in history to reac... (Jun '15) Jun '15 Fart news 2
More from around the web