Can Target Field help bring the Twins...

Can Target Field help bring the Twins a title?

There are 1 comment on the Boston.com story from Oct 5, 2010, titled Can Target Field help bring the Twins a title?. In it, Boston.com reports that:

This April 12, 2010, file photo shows fans at the Minnesota Twins' home opener baseball game against the Boston Red Sox at Target Field, in Minneapolis.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Boston.com.

soxgal66

New Britain, CT

#1 Oct 5, 2010
I would rather see the Twins beat the Yankees in Round One than I would have seen the Sox get the Wild Card...I was hoping the Twins wouldn't meet the Yanks first, but I've changed my mind...it will be so much SWEETER for the Twins to finally knock the Yanks out in the first round. Please baseball gods-if you have anything left for me...PLEASE TWINS SWEEP THE YANKEES!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alex Rodriguez Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Is Girardi's Time Running Out? (Sep '16) Jul 20 Only phartt 12
News Yankees CC Sabathia Plans to Keep Pitching Beyo... (Oct '16) Oct '16 Spike 4
News Which candidates get donations from ballplayers? (Sep '16) Sep '16 El Cacique 4
News Yankees Blueprint for a 2017 World Series Champ... (Sep '16) Sep '16 Stingo 1
News Brian McCann calls Yankees' kids 'Best young gr... (Aug '16) Aug '16 Stella Velasquez 6
News A-Rod all but ruling out return in '17 (Aug '16) Aug '16 El Cacique 1
News Yankees' Dustin Ackley to have season-ending su... (Jun '16) Jun '16 Spike 2
More from around the web