Mark McGwire Admits Using Steroids

Mark McGwire Admits Using Steroids

There are 148 comments on the Fox2Now story from Jan 11, 2010, titled Mark McGwire Admits Using Steroids. In it, Fox2Now reports that:

Mark McGwire finally came clean, admitting he used steroids when he broke baseball's home run record in 1998.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fox2Now.

First Prev
of 8
Next Last
Fred

Saint Louis, MO

#153 Jan 12, 2010
Enough already. They all have exercise equipment, personal trainers, special coaches, personal chiropracters, personal doctors, special therapy equipment, vitamin programs, diet programs, and, when they can get them, steroids.

Did I leave anything out. The objective is to get an edge on the other guy. It's no longer about the fun of the sport, it's about making as much money as you can.
ktbu1964

Chesterfield, MO

#154 Jan 12, 2010
I'm sick of all these ballplayers who all of a sudden come clean and we are supposed to forgive them.

Personally, I am sick to death of these professional sports players that make all this money and whine and moan when it causes them to take performance enhancing drugs and then whine and moan when they get caught, and then whine and moan when they "come clean".

They ALL make TOO much money. Baseball is supposed to be America's favorite pasttime and my husband and I cannot afford to take our 3 kids to a game because no matter how many corners you cut you can't afford the tickets, concessions, parking, etc.
Henry

Phoenix, AZ

#155 Jan 12, 2010
DDC wrote:
Time to Shut up about Mark AND Tiger already. Nobody is out there making a BIG DEAL about The Babe being a DRUNK and out there puffin' on his CIGARS.
You were puffing on your buddy's di ck you f ag.
jackie

Fenton, MO

#156 Jan 12, 2010
I do not think Mark's talent came from steroid use. I think we need to let go of past mistakes and quit trying to figure out why people do what they do.I am glad he is coming back. Ask yourself if you are sorry for anything? Should we never allow you to try again. I think it takes alot of courage on his part. He sure doesn't need the money.I think his love of baseball brings him back plain and simple.
a fan

Fenton, MO

#157 Jan 12, 2010
How about banning Koby from basketball and the Mike Tyson who beat his wife. Didn't he also bite off someone's ear? How about the guy who ran the pit bull party? He is playing football again. Then the player that killed a lady downtown.Then look at the politicians. Look then at your family and in-laws. Hummm Mark doesn't look too bad. Sorry folks I am glad it was only steroids.And maybe instead of booing at games you should teach your children manners and forgiveness. Unless you are the perfect example you shouldn't judge other's.I don't want my kids to BOOOOOOOOOOOOOO anyone.
a fan bravo

Fenton, MO

#158 Jan 12, 2010
SONDRA 12345 wrote:
To all the dope heads, drunks, liars , cheats and so forth who filled BUSH STADIUM to watch Mark Mcguire play ball and hit all those homeruns.Let
those without sin cast first stone. Leave the man
alone.
Bravo
Mystery person

Oglesby, TX

#159 Jan 13, 2010
Fed up Viewer wrote:
I have removed the Baseball Cardinals from my favorites list, I will not watch, listen to or go to another St. Louis Cardinal baseball game as long as Mcgwire is associated with the team. He ran when the heat was on over steriods and only came back in hopes of making it to the hall of fame. He did not 'come clean', he said that the use of steroids did not help him hit home runs. I'm not stupid enough to believe that. I haven't watched a game with Bonds in it since he ran into 'retirement' when the heat over steroids was going on and won't in the future.
OMG Get a Life!!!!!!!!!!
Justin

El Segundo, CA

#160 Jan 14, 2010
Fed up Viewer wrote:
I have removed the Baseball Cardinals from my favorites list, I will not watch, listen to or go to another St. Louis Cardinal baseball game as long as Mcgwire is associated with the team. He ran when the heat was on over steriods and only came back in hopes of making it to the hall of fame. He did not 'come clean', he said that the use of steroids did not help him hit home runs. I'm not stupid enough to believe that. I haven't watched a game with Bonds in it since he ran into 'retirement' when the heat over steroids was going on and won't in the future.
No one is going to miss you!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHa

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alex Rodriguez Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Is Girardi's Time Running Out? (Sep '16) Dec '16 Yank22 8
News Yankees CC Sabathia Plans to Keep Pitching Beyo... (Oct '16) Oct '16 Spike 4
News Which candidates get donations from ballplayers? (Sep '16) Sep '16 El Cacique 4
News Yankees Blueprint for a 2017 World Series Champ... (Sep '16) Sep '16 Stingo 1
News Brian McCann calls Yankees' kids 'Best young gr... (Aug '16) Aug '16 Stella Velasquez 6
News A-Rod all but ruling out return in '17 (Aug '16) Aug '16 El Cacique 1
News Yankees' Dustin Ackley to have season-ending su... (Jun '16) Jun '16 Spike 2
More from around the web