New baseball books hit homers | The C...

New baseball books hit homers | The Columbus Dispatch

There are 1 comment on the Columbus Dispatch story from May 3, 2010, titled New baseball books hit homers | The Columbus Dispatch. In it, Columbus Dispatch reports that:

With America's pastime in full swing for yet another season, fans of baseball might enjoy some new fiction on the topic.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Columbus Dispatch.

Roger

Chula Vista, CA

#1 May 15, 2010
I suggest you review the new novel "The Heater" by John Conlee. It's a wow of a baseball book -- and a lot more. Takes you through an exciting American League pennant rcae, then to a stunning conclusion on a rain-swept island off the coast of Ireland.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alex Rodriguez Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Hal Steinbrenner should blame himself, too, for... Mon Spike 3
News Jacoby Ellsbury runs before game, Yankees hope ... May 12 Spike 1
News Ellsbury hoping to avoid going on 15-day DL May 12 Spike 6
News Rumor Mill: New York Yankees May Entertain a Tr... (Oct '15) Apr 27 Cubsrule69 5
News MLB roundup: A-Rod reaches 3,000 hits, Yankees win (Jun '15) Apr '16 user103350 3
News Rodriguez is the 29th player in history to reac... (Jun '15) Jun '15 Fart news 2
News Yankees' A-Rod sued by former Miami pitching co... (Jun '15) Jun '15 tom wingo 5
More from around the web