A-Rod slam backs another Pettitte gem

A-Rod slam backs another Pettitte gem

There are 5 comments on the Thestate.com story from May 31, 2010, titled A-Rod slam backs another Pettitte gem. In it, Thestate.com reports that:

Alex Rodriguez hit his second grand slam of the season for home run No. 590 and Andy Pettitte was nearly unhittable again in the daytime, helping the New York Yankees beat the Cleveland Indians 11-2 Monday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Thestate.com.

Yankees

AOL

#1 May 31, 2010
A-Rod should pass 850-900 HRs. Petitte won 2 World Series games of the 4 last year. Had the NYY kept Clemens and Petitte, the NYY would have had 2 or 3 more WS in this decade.

Since: May 10

Putian, China

#3 May 31, 2010
that's so wonderful,come on!
Billy Ringo

Brooklyn, NY

#4 Jun 1, 2010
This is the 2nd time this season the opposing team intentionally walk Tex. to get to A-Rod.

Bad strategy.
Ozzie Guillen

Springfield, IL

#5 Jun 2, 2010
I thought it say A-Rod slam Pettitte in da back. I gotta stop drinkin when I readin.
Speed

United States

#6 Jun 2, 2010
Javy is pitching better and the sticks are getting hot.

Here comes a string of wins.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alex Rodriguez Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Brian McCann calls Yankees' kids 'Best young gr... Aug 23 Stella Velasquez 6
News A-Rod all but ruling out return in '17 Aug 23 El Cacique 1
News Yankees' Dustin Ackley to have season-ending su... Jun '16 Spike 2
News Hal Steinbrenner should blame himself, too, for... May '16 Spike 3
News Jacoby Ellsbury runs before game, Yankees hope ... May '16 Spike 1
News Ellsbury hoping to avoid going on 15-day DL May '16 Spike 6
News Rumor Mill: New York Yankees May Entertain a Tr... (Oct '15) Apr '16 Cubsrule69 5
More from around the web