All-Star status for Dodgers reliever ...

All-Star status for Dodgers reliever Kuo?

There are 1 comment on the Daily Breeze story from Jun 27, 2010, titled All-Star status for Dodgers reliever Kuo?. In it, Daily Breeze reports that:

The campaign for Hong-Chih Kuo is under way, such as it is. The Dodgers reliever is as anonymous as they come despite his eye-popping statistics.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Breeze.

surf_morongo

United States

#1 Jun 28, 2010
Hey Frank, we are paying the money to you for a good product. How about giving us our ony's worth. Release Garrett Andruuwson and call up Xavier Paul. By the way, find george Sherrill a new psychiatrist to get his head on straight, or can I reccommend a proctologist to get his head out of his _______.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alex Rodriguez Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Is Girardi's Time Running Out? (Sep '16) Jul 20 Only phartt 12
News Yankees CC Sabathia Plans to Keep Pitching Beyo... (Oct '16) Oct '16 Spike 4
News Which candidates get donations from ballplayers? (Sep '16) Sep '16 El Cacique 4
News Yankees Blueprint for a 2017 World Series Champ... (Sep '16) Sep '16 Stingo 1
News Brian McCann calls Yankees' kids 'Best young gr... (Aug '16) Aug '16 Stella Velasquez 6
News A-Rod all but ruling out return in '17 (Aug '16) Aug '16 El Cacique 1
News Yankees' Dustin Ackley to have season-ending su... (Jun '16) Jun '16 Spike 2
More from around the web