Molloy: Yankee greats lend voices for...

Molloy: Yankee greats lend voices for flick about a sick boy

There are 1 comment on the NY Daily News story from Aug 4, 2010, titled Molloy: Yankee greats lend voices for flick about a sick boy. In it, NY Daily News reports that:

New York Yankee ace CC Sabathia took some time off the mound to record parts for new movie 'Henry & Me.' If you think life has thrown you a few curveballs, you must see the celebrity-filled cartoon "Henry & Me," featuring Yankee greats, past and present.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NY Daily News.

alp

United States

#1 Aug 4, 2010
I think this is an amazing thing for all involved to do. I hope it will help the children it is intended for as well as all those who worked on it and all those others who see it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alex Rodriguez Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Is Girardi's Time Running Out? (Sep '16) Oct '17 Farting Players 21
News Yankees CC Sabathia Plans to Keep Pitching Beyo... (Oct '16) Oct '16 Spike 4
News Which candidates get donations from ballplayers? (Sep '16) Sep '16 El Cacique 4
News Yankees Blueprint for a 2017 World Series Champ... (Sep '16) Sep '16 Stingo 1
News Brian McCann calls Yankees' kids 'Best young gr... (Aug '16) Aug '16 Stella Velasquez 6
News A-Rod all but ruling out return in '17 (Aug '16) Aug '16 El Cacique 1
News Yankees' Dustin Ackley to have season-ending su... (Jun '16) Jun '16 Spike 2
More from around the web