Desperate Somalis use route tradition...

Desperate Somalis use route traditionally used by Latinos

There are 1 comment on the Monterey County Herald story from Jan 3, 2010, titled Desperate Somalis use route traditionally used by Latinos. In it, Monterey County Herald reports that:

It was a year of Hope - at first in the sense of, "I feel hopeful!" and later in the sense of "I hope this year ends soon!" It was also a year of change, especially in Washington, where the tired old hacks of yesteryear finally yielded the reins of power to a group of fresh, young, idealistic, new-idea outsiders such as Nancy Pelosi.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Monterey County Herald.

MontereyGal

United States

#1 Jan 5, 2010
2009 was such a miserable year in general that I never thought I'd ever laugh about it so much.
Thanks, Dave - I needed that!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alex Rodriguez Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Hal Steinbrenner should blame himself, too, for... May 23 Spike 3
News Jacoby Ellsbury runs before game, Yankees hope ... May 12 Spike 1
News Ellsbury hoping to avoid going on 15-day DL May 12 Spike 6
News Rumor Mill: New York Yankees May Entertain a Tr... (Oct '15) Apr '16 Cubsrule69 5
News MLB roundup: A-Rod reaches 3,000 hits, Yankees win (Jun '15) Apr '16 user103350 3
News Rodriguez is the 29th player in history to reac... (Jun '15) Jun '15 Fart news 2
News Yankees' A-Rod sued by former Miami pitching co... (Jun '15) Jun '15 tom wingo 5
More from around the web