A-Rod chooses hip surgery, will likely be out 6 to 9 weeks

Full story: South Florida Sun-Sentinel

Alex Rodriguez will have arthroscopic hip surgery today and is expected to miss six to nine weeks.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 7 of7
Dewey

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2009

The hip surgery is just a cover story. Actually it will take nine weeks for A-Rod to cover having his head removed from his @@@.
wtdanate

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2009

Wondering what to do about A-Rod?

Check out this article: http://www.whattodoabout.com/2009/02/23/what-...
Barria

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2011

Injuries among athletes which needs surgery could certainly change the athletes live no matter how they try to recover from the surgery. http://www.depuypinnaclelawsuit.com/recall
Tony

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2011

Players play hard, earn hard and get injured hard. Anyway, ordinary folks get hip injuries too. Alex's is just one of the 250,000 who get hip surgeries in US yearly. It's just bad that the hip replacement procedure got enmeshed in a controversy over the implant device. Hopefully, Alex won't be one of the casualties. See http://www.depuyhipreplacementlawsuit.com
METS FAN FOREVER

Jersey City, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2011

Read today's (Wed 12/28) New York Post; it has a story on that lowlife A-BUM and his surgery in Germany which was recommended by that ball-hogging, skirt-chasing, homophobic, rapist one Kobe Bryant!!!!! Once again, A-BUM thinks he's above the rules but in the words of that great poet Neil Young: "I've seen the needle and the damage done". Thank god for great role models like David Wright; if Mr. Wright would even think about getting illegal treatment like A-BUM, his police officer dad would beat him with a belt so bad that it would make the beating that young Henry Hill got from his old man in "Goodfellas" look like an episode of "MUSTARD PANCAKES". Let's see A-BUM's scorecard: 1) Playing in high stakes illegal poker games run by the mob which featured guns and cocaine CHECK. 2) Running around Toronto with a high class hooker CHECK. 3) Playing the game like a 2 year old with a temper tantrum (i.e the Dallas Braden mound incident, yelling HA to the Blue Jays 3B) CHECK. 4) Loading up on the roids CHECK. 5) Sunbathing in Central Park CHECK. If I were a member of the BBWAA, I wouldn't VOTE A-BUM FOR DOG CATCHER OF NORTH KOREA, NEVER MIND FOR A SPOT IN COOPERSTOWN!!!!!
Ozzie Guillen

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2011

METS FAN FOREVER wrote:
Read today's (Wed 12/28) New York Post; it has a story on that lowlife A-BUM and his surgery in Germany which was recommended by that ball-hogging, skirt-chasing, homophobic, rapist one Kobe Bryant!!!!! Once again, A-BUM thinks he's above the rules but in the words of that great poet Neil Young: "I've seen the needle and the damage done". Thank god for great role models like David Wright; if Mr. Wright would even think about getting illegal treatment like A-BUM, his police officer dad would beat him with a belt so bad that it would make the beating that young Henry Hill got from his old man in "Goodfellas" look like an episode of "MUSTARD PANCAKES". Let's see A-BUM's scorecard: 1) Playing in high stakes illegal poker games run by the mob which featured guns and cocaine CHECK. 2) Running around Toronto with a high class hooker CHECK. 3) Playing the game like a 2 year old with a temper tantrum (i.e the Dallas Braden mound incident, yelling HA to the Blue Jays 3B) CHECK. 4) Loading up on the roids CHECK. 5) Sunbathing in Central Park CHECK. If I were a member of the BBWAA, I wouldn't VOTE A-BUM FOR DOG CATCHER OF NORTH KOREA, NEVER MIND FOR A SPOT IN COOPERSTOWN!!!!!
You forget to menshin he try to bang my wife in da bisitor dugout of US Cell Feeld. I hate dat sumadabich.
METS FAN FOREVER

Jersey City, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2011

According to the NY Daily News, A-Bum is dating former WWE diva Torrie Wilson. He was seen hanging out in her home state of Idaho over the Christmas holiday. There are 2 red flags about this romance:(1) She can provide A-Bum with reds, Vitamin C and Steroids since she definitely knew about many of her former co-workers who DID JUICE.(2) Idaho is NOT the Dominican Republic, Miami or New York. There are still many parts of this country where they don't like it that a non-white male can date and/or marry a white woman and don't forget Boise is NOT that far away from Mark Fuhrman & Ruby Ridge and I know for a fact that Idaho still has a sizeable group of Aryan Nation KKK Miliitas!!!! A-Bum better have eyes in the back of his head!!!! Even in 2011 heading in 2012, many black and latino male ball players still get HATE MAIL for dating and marrying white women!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 7 of7
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••