McGwire admits using steroids

McGwire admits using steroids

There are 8 comments on the KansasCity.com story from Jan 11, 2010, titled McGwire admits using steroids. In it, KansasCity.com reports that:

Mark McGwire finally came clean, admitting he used steroids when he broke baseball's home run record in 1998.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KansasCity.com.

“Enough Drama”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#1 Jan 11, 2010
Hell we knell along he was popping like all the other athletes, but he wasnot stripped of anything they should give back all of the medals and whatever else was taken away. But we know unless your skin is white it will never happen.

We also know that most of the them who are playing ball or whatever if not doing drugs, screwing women etc. But again if you are white you can do this blacks you cannot so watch yourself!

Since: Jun 09

San Fernando Valley

#2 Jan 11, 2010
dgshiner wrote:
Hell we knell along he was popping like all the other athletes, but he wasnot stripped of anything they should give back all of the medals and whatever else was taken away. But we know unless your skin is white it will never happen.
We also know that most of the them who are playing ball or whatever if not doing drugs, screwing women etc. But again if you are white you can do this blacks you cannot so watch yourself!
What are you talking about by making it a race thing?! Also seems like you would even condone the steroid thing if it was a non-white athlete doing so. I am sure you were one of those asskissing Michael Vick-he's-served-his-time kind of guys too! Grow up should chip boy! All those foolz in baseball did the juice cuz they are all self-centered. I say strip them all of any records, cuz baseball is a past time... MUCh past it's time!
WrongWay

Kingston, PA

#3 Jan 11, 2010
he came clean in hopes of getting into the hall of fame one day

“Enough Drama”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#5 Jan 12, 2010
WrongWay wrote:
he came clean in hopes of getting into the hall of fame one day
He spoiled that chance by taking steroids but you never know? Because the more dirtier you are in Sports especially you can get off. Also why is it a big deal if they take steroids?
Lets be real are there really any clean non drugged, non alcoholics, sport heroes? Please this is a good distraction for us but who really gives a shit? And he is gonna be and do what he has always done so why all the drama? As for it being about race it will always be because look at the fans trying to justify his lieing about not using and still kickin Vicks over a dayum dog! Gimme a break and you know it is the truth!
jimmy the geek

Lutz, FL

#6 Jan 12, 2010
big mac at least was man enough to admit taking roids!!! bonds is a loser and used roids to break mac's tainted record!

I am not surprised that macguire told the truth because he is a White guy! I am not surprised that bonds continues to LIE because he is a black guy!

blacks always lie - look at obama!

San Fernando Valley

#7 Jan 12, 2010
dgshiner wrote:
<quoted text> He spoiled that chance by taking steroids but you never know? Because the more dirtier you are in Sports especially you can get off. Also why is it a big deal if they take steroids?
Lets be real are there really any clean non drugged, non alcoholics, sport heroes? Please this is a good distraction for us but who really gives a shit? And he is gonna be and do what he has always done so why all the drama? As for it being about race it will always be because look at the fans trying to justify his lieing about not using and still kickin Vicks over a dayum dog! Gimme a break and you know it is the truth!
You act like that thug Vick made a lil boo boo and accidently killed on lil doggy! "Typical excuse for bad behavior" that is all I will say!

San Fernando Valley

#8 Jan 12, 2010
one (on). Let me electrocute your nuts. That would be okay right, it's only your dayum nuts, I'm not like killing you or anything! Maybe I will get a courage award for it!
WORD_LIFE

Aberdeen, WA

#9 Jan 12, 2010
jimmy the geek wrote:
blacks always lie - look at obama!
Obama is a politician....politicians lie and so do plenty of athletes. McGwire's been lying about steroids for years, only recently coming out of his hole. Pete Rose lied about never gambling on the game....etc....etc...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alex Rodriguez Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Is Girardi's Time Running Out? (Sep '16) Dec '16 Yank22 8
News Yankees CC Sabathia Plans to Keep Pitching Beyo... (Oct '16) Oct '16 Spike 4
News Which candidates get donations from ballplayers? (Sep '16) Sep '16 El Cacique 4
News Yankees Blueprint for a 2017 World Series Champ... (Sep '16) Sep '16 Stingo 1
News Brian McCann calls Yankees' kids 'Best young gr... (Aug '16) Aug '16 Stella Velasquez 6
News A-Rod all but ruling out return in '17 (Aug '16) Aug '16 El Cacique 1
News Yankees' Dustin Ackley to have season-ending su... (Jun '16) Jun '16 Spike 2
More from around the web