Rodriguez passes McGwire on homer list

Rodriguez passes McGwire on homer list

There are 29 comments on the CBC story from Apr 17, 2010, titled Rodriguez passes McGwire on homer list. In it, CBC reports that:

New York Yankees' Alex Rodriguez, right, runs past Texas Rangers catcher Taylor Teagarden after hitting a home run on Saturday that moved the infielder past Mark McGwire on the all-time list.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Rick Aguas

Eugene, OR

#1 Apr 17, 2010
A-Rod can't be trusted. He's a proven cheater. His records should mean nothing.
Red Sox Fan

Prineville, OR

#2 Apr 17, 2010
I went to a game in Seattle when A-Rod (A meaning ass btw) was playing for the Mariners.. I never in my life had the unfortunate opportunity to see a jerk in action like him. There were a bunch of kids getting autographs from other players, and these kids wanting nothing more than Mr. Rodriguez's attention, they screamed and yelled and jumped up and down to try to get him to come over to them.. and true to form he did NOTHING... it was a huge disappointment, and no matter how many home runs, or titles, nothing will change me mind about him. I saw the true man with my own eyes... way to go Alex, couldn't take 10 minutes of your million dollar time could you.. sad.
Yanks fan

Phoenix, AZ

#3 Apr 18, 2010
Red Sox Fan wrote:
I went to a game in Seattle when A-Rod (A meaning ass btw) was playing for the Mariners.. I never in my life had the unfortunate opportunity to see a jerk in action like him. There were a bunch of kids getting autographs from other players, and these kids wanting nothing more than Mr. Rodriguez's attention, they screamed and yelled and jumped up and down to try to get him to come over to them.. and true to form he did NOTHING... it was a huge disappointment, and no matter how many home runs, or titles, nothing will change me mind about him. I saw the true man with my own eyes... way to go Alex, couldn't take 10 minutes of your million dollar time could you.. sad.
You sound like you are crying like a baby..your Redsux are 4-8 and 5 GB the Yanks and Rays ya sore loser...LOL
Nick

United States

#4 Apr 18, 2010
Red Sox Fan wrote:
You make it sound like he's the only one that's ever done that to kids. I was at a Yankees-Indians game a number of years ago when Tom Seaver was a Yankee announcer. He did the same thing but worse. He actually walked right through the group of kids and told them that he didn't have time to waste signing autographs. I was close enough to him and heard those words come out of his mouth. Seaver is just a douchebag. I'd rather someone pretend they didn't hear me (like A-Rod) rather than have them say to my face that they don't have time for me. I'm sure people have had the same thing happen with some of your precious Red Sux.
mike

Scituate, MA

#5 Apr 18, 2010
all these homerun hitters records mean nothing now.there all tainted,bonds,mcguire,a-rod,pe ople like manny ramierez,big papi,all their accomplishments are to be looked at with suspicious eyes.
mike

Scituate, MA

#6 Apr 18, 2010
Yanks fan wrote:
<quoted text>You sound like you are crying like a baby..your Redsux are 4-8 and 5 GB the Yanks and Rays ya sore loser...LOL
get off your high horse yanks fan.your team has been buying world series for decades.the worst was last year,that world series victory was a joke.
Yanks fan

Phoenix, AZ

#7 Apr 18, 2010
mike wrote:
<quoted text>get off your high horse yanks fan.your team has been buying world series for decades.the worst was last year,that world series victory was a joke.
so have the redsux you idiot, except they are no longer a tough team..Rays punished them good so far this weekend, and the world champs won 2 out of 3 in beantown ya sore loser...stop your crying and whining little man.
Chuck Law

United States

#9 Apr 19, 2010
mike wrote:
<quoted text>get off your high horse yanks fan.your team has been buying world series for decades.the worst was last year,that world series victory was a joke.
Hey Masshole, the Yankees have more players on their current roster from their farm system than your Red Sux. Your owner spends the cash too, so you're an idiot to gripe about the Yankees. Just bow down to the Evil Empire you wussy.
mike

Scituate, MA

#10 Apr 19, 2010
Chuck Law wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Masshole, the Yankees have more players on their current roster from their farm system than your Red Sux. Your owner spends the cash too, so you're an idiot to gripe about the Yankees. Just bow down to the Evil Empire you wussy.
if you read my previous post numbnuts,you would have understood that i am not a redsox fan or a baseball fan.i just told it like it was about baseball,it's a friggin joke.
Yanks fan

Phoenix, AZ

#11 Apr 19, 2010
mike wrote:
<quoted text>if you read my previous post numbnuts,you would have understood that i am not a redsox fan or a baseball fan.i just told it like it was about baseball,it's a friggin joke.
Rays swept your Redsox loser, hopping off the bandwagon huh? GO YANKS!!!!!!!
mike

Scituate, MA

#12 Apr 19, 2010
Yanks fan wrote:
<quoted text>Rays swept your Redsox loser, hopping off the bandwagon huh? GO YANKS!!!!!!!
never was on their bandwagon.unlike you,i'm not an idiot who shells out my money to pay for these athletes multi-million dollar homes,luxury cars,ect,that's for losers like you,who actualy think these athletes care anything about you,you're sad and pathetic.
Yanks fan

Phoenix, AZ

#13 Apr 19, 2010
mike wrote:
<quoted text>never was on their bandwagon.unlike you,i'm not an idiot who shells out my money to pay for these athletes multi-million dollar homes,luxury cars,ect,that's for losers like you,who actualy think these athletes care anything about you,you're sad and pathetic.
Hey idiot, I don't go to the games unless I get freebees from trucklines salesmen..I also live in Phoenix ya schmuck..just cause you're a bitter fool because your Redsox can't beat the Rays...doesn't mean I feel the same way about baseball as you do moron...go drown your sorrows you sad and pathetic loser...
mike

Scituate, MA

#14 Apr 20, 2010
Yanks fan wrote:
<quoted text>Hey idiot, I don't go to the games unless I get freebees from trucklines salesmen..I also live in Phoenix ya schmuck..just cause you're a bitter fool because your Redsox can't beat the Rays...doesn't mean I feel the same way about baseball as you do moron...go drown your sorrows you sad and pathetic loser...
you live in arizona,enough said.that's like the equivilent of watching paint dry.a big night out on the town in arizona is a super-sized macdonald's happy meal and an icecream cone.go play in the desert,you've wasted enough of my time.
Chuck Law

United States

#15 Apr 20, 2010
mike wrote:
<quoted text>if you read my previous post numbnuts,you would have understood that i am not a redsox fan or a baseball fan.i just told it like it was about baseball,it's a friggin joke.
You're not a Red Sux fan? Ahhhh, just a masshole. Got ya.
Hubba Bubba

Indianapolis, IN

#16 Apr 20, 2010
mike wrote:
<quoted text>never was on their bandwagon.unlike you,i'm not an idiot who shells out my money to pay for these athletes multi-million dollar homes,luxury cars,ect,that's for losers like you,who actualy think these athletes care anything about you,you're sad and pathetic.
Enjoy watching the Yanks win 105 games this year.... HEEEEEEE.... DIK NOSEEEEEEEEEE
mike

Scituate, MA

#17 Apr 20, 2010
Hubba Bubba wrote:
<quoted text>
Enjoy watching the Yanks win 105 games this year.... HEEEEEEE.... DIK NOSEEEEEEEEEE
no thanks,the outcome of this years world series has already been determined,and the winner is ;;;;drum roll,how surprising,the team with the highest payroll in major league baseball,the team that buys all the best players,the deep pockets of theNEWYORK YANKKEES! wow, how exciting! baseball is a joke.
Chuck Law

United States

#18 Apr 20, 2010
mike wrote:
<quoted text>no thanks,the outcome of this years world series has already been determined,and the winner is ;;;;drum roll,how surprising,the team with the highest payroll in major league baseball,the team that buys all the best players,the deep pockets of theNEWYORK YANKKEES! wow, how exciting! baseball is a joke.
Look in your hand the next time you take a wizz....THAT is a joke.
Yanks fan

Phoenix, AZ

#19 Apr 20, 2010
mike wrote:
<quoted text>you live in arizona,enough said.that's like the equivilent of watching paint dry.a big night out on the town in arizona is a super-sized macdonald's happy meal and an icecream cone.go play in the desert,you've wasted enough of my time.
Whats this? you played with your boyfriends di ck? knew you were gay..bet you licked it like it was an ice cream cone huh ya dicksmoker...LMFAO
Bet you love living there in that crusty old Massachusetts huh?
just like going to that old rat infested fenway pawk too LMFAO
mike

Scituate, MA

#20 Apr 20, 2010
Yanks fan wrote:
<quoted text>Whats this? you played with your boyfriends di ck? knew you were gay..bet you licked it like it was an ice cream cone huh ya dicksmoker...LMFAO
Bet you love living there in that crusty old Massachusetts huh?
just like going to that old rat infested fenway pawk too LMFAO
lol! going a little stir crazy in the arizona desert i see.sorry to disappoint you yanks fan,but i have been married to the same beautiful woman for the past 27 years.ypu're barking up the wrong tree lol.
mike

Scituate, MA

#21 Apr 20, 2010
Chuck Law wrote:
<quoted text>
Look in your hand the next time you take a wizz....THAT is a joke.
at least i don't have to sit down when i take a wizz.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alex Rodriguez Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Brian McCann calls Yankees' kids 'Best young gr... Aug 23 Stella Velasquez 6
News A-Rod all but ruling out return in '17 Aug 23 El Cacique 1
News Yankees' Dustin Ackley to have season-ending su... Jun '16 Spike 2
News Hal Steinbrenner should blame himself, too, for... May '16 Spike 3
News Jacoby Ellsbury runs before game, Yankees hope ... May '16 Spike 1
News Ellsbury hoping to avoid going on 15-day DL May '16 Spike 6
News Rumor Mill: New York Yankees May Entertain a Tr... (Oct '15) Apr '16 Cubsrule69 5
More from around the web