KRIKORIAN: Longoria, Weaver great loc...

KRIKORIAN: Longoria, Weaver great local All-Stars

There are 1 comment on the Long Beach Press-Telegram story from Jul 12, 2010, titled KRIKORIAN: Longoria, Weaver great local All-Stars. In it, Long Beach Press-Telegram reports that:

Up bright and early Monday to prepare myself for all the All-Star Game press conferences that were to be staged later in the morning at the Anaheim Marriott, I was determined to unearth some Long Beach-linked news.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Long Beach Press-Telegram.

All Star

Redondo Beach, CA

#1 Jul 13, 2010
I'll be attending the All Star Game with a few local beauties from Long Beach. Signed, Bad Stu

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alex Rodriguez Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Is Girardi's Time Running Out? (Sep '16) Dec '16 Yank22 8
News Yankees CC Sabathia Plans to Keep Pitching Beyo... Oct '16 Spike 4
News Which candidates get donations from ballplayers? (Sep '16) Sep '16 El Cacique 4
News Yankees Blueprint for a 2017 World Series Champ... (Sep '16) Sep '16 Stingo 1
News Brian McCann calls Yankees' kids 'Best young gr... (Aug '16) Aug '16 Stella Velasquez 6
News A-Rod all but ruling out return in '17 (Aug '16) Aug '16 El Cacique 1
News Yankees' Dustin Ackley to have season-ending su... (Jun '16) Jun '16 Spike 2
More from around the web