McGwire admits to using steroids

McGwire admits to using steroids

There are 5 comments on the York Dispatch story from Jan 11, 2010, titled McGwire admits to using steroids. In it, York Dispatch reports that:

Mark McGwire finally came clean Monday, admitting he used steroids when he broke baseball's home run record in 1998.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at York Dispatch.

Ryan

Waterloo, Canada

#1 Jan 11, 2010
I'm sure with all the millions he made while on steroids.He will manage just fine.
cfgiii

Dallas, TX

#2 Jan 11, 2010
This is the reason I dont like Beseball today.Its a slow game anyway but none of the REAL reacords will ever mean anything.The Babe will always be this Bigger than life image to me because he played the game R-i-g-h-t ! so what if you dont have the perfect body or just like to eat,go out and play hard,have fun and be the best you can be without CHEATING.
roscoe

York, PA

#4 Jan 12, 2010
This isn't really even news, there was never any doubt to begin with that he was on the juice. I guess now we are supposed to praise him for finally doing the right thing and coming clean. Just like Ryan said, he will do just fine sleeping on his mountains of money
Yorkie

Philadelphia, PA

#5 Jan 12, 2010
This guy gets to keep all of his records and all of his cash he made while Pete Rose still get's dragged through the mud. It makes no sense to me. As far as I'm concerned, the dopers are much worse for baseball than Pete ever was.
john f

Jackson, MI

#6 Jan 12, 2010
Yorkie wrote:
This guy gets to keep all of his records and all of his cash he made while Pete Rose still get's dragged through the mud. It makes no sense to me. As far as I'm concerned, the dopers are much worse for baseball than Pete ever was.
I agree. But strip him of any records.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alex Rodriguez Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Brian McCann calls Yankees' kids 'Best young gr... Aug 23 Stella Velasquez 6
News A-Rod all but ruling out return in '17 Aug 23 El Cacique 1
News Yankees' Dustin Ackley to have season-ending su... Jun '16 Spike 2
News Hal Steinbrenner should blame himself, too, for... May '16 Spike 3
News Jacoby Ellsbury runs before game, Yankees hope ... May '16 Spike 1
News Ellsbury hoping to avoid going on 15-day DL May '16 Spike 6
News Rumor Mill: New York Yankees May Entertain a Tr... (Oct '15) Apr '16 Cubsrule69 5
More from around the web