Brewers extend dominance of Pirates a...

Brewers extend dominance of Pirates as pitcher Yovani Gallardo ...

There are 2 comments on the Fox6 story from Apr 26, 2010, titled Brewers extend dominance of Pirates as pitcher Yovani Gallardo .... In it, Fox6 reports that:

Yovani Gallardo pitched six strong innings and drove in three runs, and Gregg Zaun tied his career highs with four hits and five RBIs as the Milwaukee Brewers extended their mastery of the Pittsburgh Pirates with a 17-3 victory Monday night.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fox6.

still love Hoffman

Sussex, WI

#1 Apr 27, 2010
Dont get me wrong, I am a big Hoffman fan and loved what he did for us last year..but really, how many times are we doing to do this? Pretty soon, we can kiss the playoffs goodbye losing all these games...We'll see at the end i guess
Steeler Nation 1 of many

Muskego, WI

#2 Apr 28, 2010
He's got Turnblowitis.....Coffey for closer!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alcides Escobar Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Perth pitcher Liam Hendriks claims Major League... (Oct '15) Oct '15 Fart news 2
News San Francisco Giants' Brandon Belt: whatever it... (Nov '14) Nov '14 G-dudes 1
News All 20,000 evacuation orders off in San Diego fire (May '14) May '14 Dexies Midnight R... 9
News The NSA machine: Too big for anyone to understand (Sep '13) Sep '13 Hoosier Hillbilly 23
News Addison Reed: Chicago White Sox RHP Takes Home ... (May '12) May '12 Tidefan14 1
News Minn. lawmakers add $50 million to Vikings' sha... (May '12) May '12 Laughing Bear Fan 4
News Brewers sign Counsell for $1.4M US: report (Dec '10) Dec '10 JImmy 2
More from around the web