Greinke gets First Win; Royals Fire Manager Hillman

Full story: Fox4KC
The Kansas City Royals fired manager Trey Hillman immediately after Zack Greinke earned his first win in eight starts, 6-4 over the Cleveland Indians on Thursday. Full Story
Dansei59

Lenexa, KS

#1 May 13, 2010
I totally believe that until the Royals OPEN the pocketbook and get a FULL major league roster, they will never be a winning team. They have, for the last 25 years, had no more than 2 or 3 MAJOR LEAGUERS on the roster at any one time. If Mr Glass plans on a winning team/full stadium, he needs to pay for it.
Bear

El Dorado Springs, MO

#2 May 15, 2010
This team is small market and will NEVER have the money to pickup good players. KC has no money period!!!!

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#3 May 15, 2010
Oh and farmerville Greenfield has money lmao. Get a life inbred you just keep making yourself look very very dumb. Now go back and have another drink and smoke some more meth so we can laugh some more. Gooooooo Royalsssssssssssssss LOL What a stupid inbred bear is.Hows that John Deere running farmer Bear.
Bear

El Dorado Springs, MO

#4 May 15, 2010
concerned in excelsior wrote:
Oh and farmerville Greenfield has money lmao. Get a life inbred you just keep making yourself look very very dumb. Now go back and have another drink and smoke some more meth so we can laugh some more. Gooooooo Royalsssssssssssssss LOL What a stupid inbred bear is.Hows that John Deere running farmer Bear.
You're an idiot! It's obvious you are not well educated, because you repeat the same things over and over. Plus you're from Excelsior, a place of welfare residence. Look around you stupid fk! And you are so fn retarded, because you have no idea of my standards, well above yours. You're just another hilljack that drives around with a pickup truck with the tailgate and sides ripped off, with dual exhaust. Next time you want to take a jab at me, read your dumb a^s remarks, ok.
Oh, get a life loser!!!!

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#5 May 16, 2010
Bear wrote:
<quoted text>
You're an idiot! It's obvious you are not well educated, because you repeat the same things over and over. Plus you're from Excelsior, a place of welfare residence. Look around you stupid fk! And you are so fn retarded, because you have no idea of my standards, well above yours. You're just another hilljack that drives around with a pickup truck with the tailgate and sides ripped off, with dual exhaust. Next time you want to take a jab at me, read your dumb a^s remarks, ok.
Oh, get a life loser!!!!
Well Fk head the tail gate is still on and the sides are still there and i dont have duals on my truck dont need them and id say im more educated than your inbred stupid a s s and no im not retarted like you and your sis and the club footed retards you and you hiijack sister produced. And you have shown your low life standards with your retarded posts but what can you expect coming from such a poor area like your from my standards on the other hand i think iv got great standards have two houses paid for all the vehicals are paid for and are new by the way. As far as welfare in Excelsior there is welfare in every town including Greenfield look that one up a s s munch. Heres the question of the day for you hilljack inbred if you hate Mo. so much why are you hear FK head? Oh i forgot i have a nice life i have great kidds and great grandkidds and none retarded like the clubfooted ones you have so see i have a nice life unlike your stupid MOTOWN a s s Now pack the s!@t in that trailer you live in and go back to Detroit where inbreds like you belong. Goooo Royalsssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!! PS i'll be here for all of your stupid posts so keep your ignorant post a coming im waiting FK head

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alberto Callaspo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What Should New York Yankees Do At Third Base? (Aug '13) Aug '13 Kelly 2
Kendrick stays with Angels for loyalty, not Pujols (Jan '12) Jan '12 maxbaer 2
Inbox: Who will emerge at third for Angels? (Jan '11) Jan '11 Jake 1
Royals Trade 3B Alberto Callaspo to Angels (Jul '10) Jul '10 Bear Ha Ha 1
Royals Crawl Out of Last Place with 9-3 Rout of... (May '10) May '10 Bear 3
Baseball a neighborhooda much smaller today (Apr '10) Apr '10 George Gracie 1
Twins leave 11 men on base in 10-5 loss to Royals (Apr '10) Apr '10 the dome sucks 21
More from around the web