Beltran, Cardinals agree to 2-year co...

Beltran, Cardinals agree to 2-year contract

There are 5 comments on the KFVS12 story from Dec 22, 2011, titled Beltran, Cardinals agree to 2-year contract. In it, KFVS12 reports that:

Carlos Beltran and the World Series champion St. Louis Cardinals have agreed to a 2-year contract pending results of a physical, fortifying the team's lineup following the departure of Albert Pujols.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KFVS12.

)?)ppj jv))?

Wentzville, MO

#1 Dec 23, 2011
Good deal
METS FAN FOREVER

Maywood, NJ

#2 Dec 23, 2011
GOOD GRIEF!!! I was hoping that Carlos would wind up back w/ the SF Giants or go to the Red Sox but to the Cardinals? I hate the Cardinals for what happened to the Mets in the 2006 NLCS. And guess who struck out with a chance for the Amazin's to go face teh Tigers in the 2006 World Series? CARLOS BELTRAN. Now I really have to BOO his ass when he comes to Citi Field this summer. He might as well had gone to Korea or Japan to play ball.
People

Brookland, AR

#3 Jan 10, 2012
METS FAN FOREVER wrote:
GOOD GRIEF!!! I was hoping that Carlos would wind up back w/ the SF Giants or go to the Red Sox but to the Cardinals? I hate the Cardinals for what happened to the Mets in the 2006 NLCS. And guess who struck out with a chance for the Amazin's to go face teh Tigers in the 2006 World Series? CARLOS BELTRAN. Now I really have to BOO his ass when he comes to Citi Field this summer. He might as well had gone to Korea or Japan to play ball.
LOL your a Mets fan.
METS FAN FOREVER

Maywood, NJ

#4 Feb 4, 2012
They interviewed Beltran recently and told Mets fans to get over the end of the 2006 season. Hey Sunshine, It's been 5+ years and I STILL HAVEN'T GOTTEN OVER THE WAY YOU JUST STOOD THERE LIKE A BUMP ON A LOG AND LET ADAM WAINWRIGHT FREEZE YOU WITH THAT CURVEBALL. Keith Hernandez would of hit a frozen rope so devestating that Wainwright would of quit baseball and go to work as a DOG CATCHER!!!!
Cocaine

Germany

#5 Jul 24, 2013
When Matt Carpenter has his contract expire will he stay with the cardinals?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Albert Pujols Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Calhoun, Pujols hit 2 HRs each as Angels beat Mari Sep 4 Johnnyj 1
News Baffoe: Cardinals' Sour Grapes Over Jason Heywa... (Dec '15) May '16 julie 3
News Happy 35th Birthday, Albert Pujols: Jan. 16 (Jan '15) Jan '15 david suttle 1
Angels / Royals playoff series (Oct '14) Oct '14 david suttle 1
News Baseball star Albert Pujols takes batting pract... (Jul '14) Jul '14 david suttle 1
News MLB: Pujols leads Angels rally (Jul '14) Jul '14 David Suttle 1
News Albert Pujols hits career home run No. 500 (Apr '14) Apr '14 David Suttle 1
More from around the web