Angels on short end in Boston

Angels on short end in Boston

There are 1 comment on the Inland Valley Daily Bulletin story from Aug 18, 2010, titled Angels on short end in Boston. In it, Inland Valley Daily Bulletin reports that:

John Lackey and the Boston Red Sox seem intent on showing their playoff loss to the Angels last season was a fluke.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Inland Valley Daily Bulletin.

IE Sports Fan

Ontario, CA

#1 Aug 19, 2010
Sad that we can't even get rid of some of our "Old" deadwood (Matsui, Rivera, Fuentes, etc)for a few prospects, appears as if the rest of MLB see's what we've known since the start of the season... Tony the GM collected a group worthless nobody's, that no one is desperate enough to trade for playoff push.

Let's all hope there's a MAJOR overhaul this off-season... wish we could get some young (energetic) kids up now, but I think the front office is still in LaLa land thinking we have a chance this season (LOL LOL)!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Adrian Beltre Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ross strikes out 12 in 6 innings for Padres in win (Mar '15) Mar '15 1 Yard Tard 1
News Jonathan Papelbon isn't bad, he just had "one o... (Apr '14) Sep '14 Lynessa 3
News Tuesday Morning Texas Rangers Update (Jun '14) Jun '14 dalia 1
News Elvis Andrus on Texas Rangers success against F... (Apr '14) Apr '14 steve 2
News Rangers facing decision on Shin-Soo Choo (Apr '14) Apr '14 gary 1
News Blue Jays blow 4-run lead in 6-4 loss to Rangers (Jun '13) Jun '13 Grogan 1
News Detroit Tigers' Miguel Cabrera, Justin Verlande... (Nov '12) Nov '12 Ale 1
More from around the web