1 killed, 3 injured in Sonic shootout

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

One man was killed and three were injured in a shootout Thursday between men in two cars at a Sonic restaurant in Carrollton.

Comments (Page 12)

Showing posts 221 - 231 of231
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Got Game

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2008

Judged:

This sit is too racist for me.
RED SEA

Norfolk, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2008

Judged:

GOD IS THE KEEPER NO ONE HAS THE POWER TO JUDGE BUT HIM. WE ALL HAVE TO PAY THE PIPER, NO MONEY OR WORTH CAN SAVE YOU.
WOW

Bristol, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2008

Its funny how all of you people from the other side of the river, half of which have NEVER heard about our town, would know SOOO much about T and who he was....yall don't know SHIT so don't SAY shit. thank you have a nice day.
OUTLAW wrote:
Taken from the public virginia courts web site. J.T. OUTLAW the angel and such a good person has several PENDING charges against him!
Guess what they are for you stupid ignorant baboons? DRUGS. HE WAS A DOPE DEALER LIKE T!
GC08004148-00 OUTLAW, JAMES T. 07/31/2008 01:00 PM Pending Case
Court:
Isle of Wight County General District Charge:
DISTRIB/PWI MARIJUANA <1/2 OZ Complainant:
KITCHEN, SGT
GC08004149-00 OUTLAW, JAMES T. 07/31/2008 01:00 PM Pending Case
Court:
DISTRIB/PWI MARIJ >1/2 OZ-5LBS Complainant:
KITCHEN, SGT
GC08004150-00 OUTLAW, JAMES T. 07/31/2008 01:00 PM Pending Case
Court:
KITCHEN, SGT
GC08004151-00 OUTLAW, JAMES T. 07/31/2008 01:00 PM Pending Case
Court:
KITCHEN, SGT
GC08004152-00 OUTLAW, JAMES T. 07/31/2008 01:00 PM Pending Case
Court:
SNYDER, TPR
GC08005971-00 OUTLAW, JAMES T. 07/24/2008 09:00 AM Pending Case
Court:
MURDER: 2ND DEGREE Complainant:
GLASER, DEP
GC08005972-00 OUTLAW, JAMES T. 07/24/2008 09:00 AM Pending Case
Court:
MALICIOUS WOUNDING Complainant:
GLASER, DEP
GC08005973-00 OUTLAW, JAMES T. 07/24/2008 09:00 AM Pending Case
Court:
MALICIOUS WOUNDING Complainant:
GLASER, DEP
GC08005974-00 OUTLAW, JAMES T. 07/24/2008 09:00 AM Pending Case
Court:
USE FIREARM IN FELONY 1ST OFF Complainant:
GLASER, DEP
GC08005975-00 OUTLAW, JAMES T. 07/24/2008 09:00 AM Pending Case
Court:
USE FIREARM IN FELONY 1ST OFF Complainant:
GLASER, DEP
keep it real

Hampton, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2008

WOW wrote:
Its funny how all of you people from the other side of the river, half of which have NEVER heard about our town, would know SOOO much about T and who he was....yall don't know **** so don't SAY ****. thank you have a nice day.
<quoted text>
What a dirtbag. Hug him all you want.

“I HAVE SOME SPLAINING TO DO”

Since: Oct 07

Newport News VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2008

Judged:

WOW wrote:
Its funny how all of you people from the other side of the river, half of which have NEVER heard about our town, would know SOOO much about T and who he was....yall don't know **** so don't SAY ****. thank you have a nice day.
<quoted text>
Well from his long and disguised rap sheet I hate that I missed knowing him.

DHM

“Gotta Love Dave....”

Since: Jan 08

Hampton

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2008

WOW wrote:
<quoted text>
You know, one thing that I am so grateful for as a human being is our ability to learn by experience. Like when you get too close to that stove, you try as hard as you can never to do it again. So, if it looks like a duck....you get my point. I don't know "T" from the man in the moon, however I know his kind all too well. The kind you keep your children away from because he clearly can't behave himself, doesn't care to do the right thing, nor does he care for the safety of others. Humans make mistakes, and they learn from them, or they don't. Those that don't have a 6 page rap sheet, and they end up like "T". You are the company you keep. God bless the families who have lost in this STUPID, NEEDLESS altercation.
Brandi

Smithfield, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2009

I think everyone up here needs to just shut up..if you dont know tee or jt then there is no need to be worrying about what happened or what charges jt is getting..tee an jt are very good people verying loving an caring for the people that knew him..so please just stop all of you sound dumb talking about someone you dont know stay out of there business please..dang an get a life please..
smithfield

Smithfield, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2009

Cindy wrote:
Our kids were being offered both marijuana and cocaine by this young man at school daily while he had a firearm on him or in the car.
Now that he's gone I can tell my kids why they shouldnt dabble with drugs and guns.
I'm very happy this filthy young man is gone.
you have no right to even say filthy..ah how would you know what he dealed at school bet your kids were the main one buying thats why..worry about your own life nobody else..an just to let you know tee didnt sell cocaine..
smithfield

Smithfield, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2009

Gigi M wrote:
For those of you that have kids going to Smithfield High School.
***Ask your kids about Tyrone.***
He was a drug dealer and was not afraid to deal in and around school.
Stop praising him. He was not just some innocent young man in the wrong place at the wrong time.
He dealt drugs and always had a gun with him. Kids were petrified of him. Thankfully for the kids he fathered they won't have to see their father go in and out of jail.
i attend smithfield high tee an i were very close umm you have no right to run your mouth nobody in this school was sarced of him..he did not carry a gun around neither get your facts stright if you dont no him shut up...
Kelly Howell

Chesapeake, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2012

Read up on this story and you will know exactly who I am. I grew up with these boys, my entire life.. It is a small town after all. I was IN BETWEEN THE TWO CARS when this happened, one of the men accused of being such a "Coward" TOOK A BULLET FOR ME! Granted I was not involved in thier business in anyway- just wrong place wrong time- he still took a bullet for an innocent bistander. Judge it for what you will but TYRONE SEABORNE and JAMES OUTLAW are VICTIMS. If you don't know the entire story, please be respectful and don't speak ill of the dead. Have a heart.
Really

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2012

Judged:

Kelly,
I can appreciate you expression of gratitude for your life being spared but let's try to keep this in perspective...Tee could of cared less about you or anyone else at Sonic that evening. He was in it for "himself", it was always about him, he didn't put Chandra or the kids first or you. IF he had of put them first, he would of never found himself in a life or death situation that evening. His lifestyle CHOICE brought his demise unto himself and YES it was HIS CHOICE! Right vs wrong, good vs evil...he made a CHOICE, a fool hearted bad choice. Do you really believe that he wasn't aware of the potential consequences of his daily actions? Lose the rose colored glasses sweetheart, you were FORTUNATE - LUCKY that he "ducked" into that bullet, he wasn't saving you, he was trying save his own hide and guessed wrong. The sooner you realize that, the better off you'll be. Everyone knew what Tee was about...and JT for that matter. It was inevitable that jail or worse was on tap for these two, as fate would have it each got to experience the potential consequences of their orchestrated CHOICES! The only real saving grace here is that an innocent bystander wasn't killed or maimed during their SELFISH DISREGARD of public safety!

I knew both of them and I wasn't surprised in the least bit...that's the sad part of all of this.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 221 - 231 of231
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

10 Users are viewing the Baltimore Forum right now

Search the Baltimore Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min USAsince1680 1,033,021
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 9 min everybody 17,714
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 5 hr not a playa1965 303,199
Ugly Mug Cafe opens on East Baltimore Street 21 hr guest 11
In need of loan shark (Aug '12) Wed Michael 6
Debate: Marijuana - Baltimore, MD (Aug '10) Apr 14 Sneek Blee 51
Stop Maryland's season of cruelty: fall bow hun... (Sep '07) Apr 14 Squach 123,275
•••
•••
•••
•••

Baltimore Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Baltimore People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance