1 killed, 3 injured in Sonic shootout

One man was killed and three were injured in a shootout Thursday between men in two cars at a Sonic restaurant in Carrollton. Read more
Shut up and listen

AOL

#222 Jul 16, 2008
Excuse Me wrote:
<quoted text>
Seems Tyrone didn't have much respect for himself and other people's family. Maybe I missed something, but wasn't this a drug deal gone bad, something about intended robbery?
Tyrone's friend killed him intending to kill someone else. Hummmmm
What makes you believe his behavior was acceptable minus the shoot out first, then to stop at a public location to engage in a shoot out does't win any awards for valor and honor.
Get this people, especially Tyrone and TJ or JT's friends, they were involved and engaged in illegal activities, period. Better the violators of the Law are disposed of than innocent bystanders that didn't ask to be involved in there illegal activities.
There is no easy side to peddeling dope, Dead or Jail are the options. Both Tyrone and TJ, or JT or what ever knew that, might that be the reason for the gun in the first place?
Get it Dope Sellers pension plan: Dead, or Cookies once a week in JAIL!!!
What's so hard about that to understand. I am a Brother there's no excuse for hard work and motivation. He was a father, he now can't even leave his kids Social Security basically because he didn't take his drug profits and make a contribution in his name for his kids. Now life just got worse for those Kids Mother.
That's typical of the carnage that selling drugs brings on family and friends, there is no excusing his behavior and nothing his friends say or do will change in a dignified Black Man's mind that his behavior was unacceptable and he bargined for what happen to him, period.
To the Black Community as a whole it's not a loss, it's more of a relief.
No it wasnt a drug deal gone bad, it all revolved around jealousy. JT was fighting for the gun from the guys that ran up on them and the gun went off and shot T. They werent engaging in illegal activities, they simply stopped at sonic and the boys ran up on them trying to rob them. Neither T or JT had guns. The gun that JT shot was the one that he wrestled from the other guys after getting shot twice in the chest. So dont speak on it, if you dont know what happened!!!
Shut up and listen

AOL

#223 Jul 16, 2008
OUTLAW wrote:
Taken from the public virginia courts web site. J.T. OUTLAW the angel and such a good person has several PENDING charges against him!
Guess what they are for you stupid ignorant baboons? DRUGS. HE WAS A DOPE DEALER LIKE T!
GC08004148-00 OUTLAW, JAMES T. 07/31/2008 01:00 PM Pending Case
Court:
Isle of Wight County General District Charge:
DISTRIB/PWI MARIJUANA <1/2 OZ Complainant:
KITCHEN, SGT
GC08004149-00 OUTLAW, JAMES T. 07/31/2008 01:00 PM Pending Case
Court:
DISTRIB/PWI MARIJ >1/2 OZ-5LBS Complainant:
KITCHEN, SGT
GC08004150-00 OUTLAW, JAMES T. 07/31/2008 01:00 PM Pending Case
Court:
KITCHEN, SGT
GC08004151-00 OUTLAW, JAMES T. 07/31/2008 01:00 PM Pending Case
Court:
KITCHEN, SGT
GC08004152-00 OUTLAW, JAMES T. 07/31/2008 01:00 PM Pending Case
Court:
SNYDER, TPR
GC08005971-00 OUTLAW, JAMES T. 07/24/2008 09:00 AM Pending Case
Court:
MURDER: 2ND DEGREE Complainant:
GLASER, DEP
GC08005972-00 OUTLAW, JAMES T. 07/24/2008 09:00 AM Pending Case
Court:
MALICIOUS WOUNDING Complainant:
GLASER, DEP
GC08005973-00 OUTLAW, JAMES T. 07/24/2008 09:00 AM Pending Case
Court:
GLASER, DEP
GC08005974-00 OUTLAW, JAMES T. 07/24/2008 09:00 AM Pending Case
Court:
USE FIREARM IN FELONY 1ST OFF Complainant:
GLASER, DEP
GC08005975-00 OUTLAW, JAMES T. 07/24/2008 09:00 AM Pending Case
Court:
GLASER, DEP
Guess what dumb nuts...these are charges from the incident. And please show me where it says dope.
45 Caliber Equalizer

Gloucester, VA

#224 Jul 16, 2008
There seems to be some "holes" in your story. There was quite a bit of PERTINENT information that you left out. Where does the POUND OF WEED fit in? If there was that much of struggle over a hand gun....was Tyrone just sitting there watching JT struggle with them? Probably not, he should of been getting the hell out of the way....or was that sonic footlong just too good to put down? Your story is full of "holes", try again.
Shut up and listen

AOL

#227 Jul 16, 2008
Mister Grumpy wrote:
<quoted text>
It must make life so much easier to go through it without a clue.
The only one that doesnt have a clue is you.
45 Caliber Equalizer

Gloucester, VA

#228 Jul 16, 2008
Shut up and listen wrote:
<quoted text>
Guess what dumb nuts...these are charges from the incident. And please show me where it says dope.
RE-READ numb nuts, it's right here, just before that little charge of MURDER!!!

sle of Wight County General District Charge:
SNYDER, TPR
Court:
GLASER, DEP
Court:
GLASER, DEP
Court:
GLASER, DEP
Court:
GLASER, DEP
Court:
GLASER, DEP
45 Caliber Equalizer

Gloucester, VA

#229 Jul 16, 2008
get your head out of your can man....too much smoke being blown up your a $ $ dude....pay better attention.
Shut up and listen

AOL

#230 Jul 16, 2008
45 Caliber Equalizer wrote:
<quoted text>
RE-READ numb nuts, it's right here, just before that little charge of MURDER!!!
sle of Wight County General District Charge:
SNYDER, TPR
Court:
GLASER, DEP
Court:
GLASER, DEP
Court:
GLASER, DEP
Court:
GLASER, DEP
Court:
GLASER, DEP
They are all from this incident stupid. All these charges are from the sonic incident. Now you re-read it. And since when is weed, dope?
45 Caliber Equalizer

Gloucester, VA

#231 Jul 16, 2008
any dipshit that uses drugs is a dope that's when weed was dope....dope
45 Caliber Equalizer

Gloucester, VA

#232 Jul 16, 2008
d i p s h i t ....there ***** that out
45 Caliber Equalizer

Gloucester, VA

#233 Jul 16, 2008
guess it's a good thing that you can't be charged for being stupid, you'd spend a lifetime in prison. Quit trying to defend the little punk a $ S B a s t a r d......thugs be thugs, you live the fugging thug life, you go down like a thug.....the three or four surviving should be hung by the nads, publically.
Excuse Me

Newport News, VA

#234 Jul 16, 2008
Shut up and listen wrote:
<quoted text>
No it wasnt a drug deal gone bad, it all revolved around jealousy. JT was fighting for the gun from the guys that ran up on them and the gun went off and shot T. They werent engaging in illegal activities, they simply stopped at sonic and the boys ran up on them trying to rob them. Neither T or JT had guns. The gun that JT shot was the one that he wrestled from the other guys after getting shot twice in the chest. So dont speak on it, if you dont know what happened!!!
I wasn't there, but all accounts I posted based on the information I had.
I sincerely hope some of the posters in justifying this young man's involvement is allegations and unsubstantiated.....
It's my hope he wasn't involved in illegal activities such as distribution ..... well peddeling drugs in the Black Community,

However, my statement stands as written, subsitute the names tyrone or TJ, for any other young black male involved in drugs, guns and violence.

Noone deserves to die a needless death in the streets, blood running down the gutter..... That is a suckers way to go out of this vast world.

The Black Community is tired of the violence and the disrespect of it's young people period, where once in Virginia Blacks were affraid to walk the roads at night in fear of night riders and the klan.....

Ironic that today the night riders Blacks are most affraid of are other Blacks Males, in some cases Young Black Females and the Klan have given way to young black males as terrors of the Black Community....

Understand as a young man how twisted those statments appear to be and please understand the tarnishing of a proud legacy.

Again I sincerely hope I am wrong about the assumptions I have made based on the information I gathered, but please understand the apprehension I and other dignified Blacks have with Young Blacks......

We need your contributions, but not under any and all conditions and uncivilized behavior......

Got Game

United States

#235 Jul 16, 2008
This sit is too racist for me.
RED SEA

Virginia Beach, VA

#236 Jul 17, 2008
GOD IS THE KEEPER NO ONE HAS THE POWER TO JUDGE BUT HIM. WE ALL HAVE TO PAY THE PIPER, NO MONEY OR WORTH CAN SAVE YOU.
WOW

Bristol, VA

#237 Aug 13, 2008
Its funny how all of you people from the other side of the river, half of which have NEVER heard about our town, would know SOOO much about T and who he was....yall don't know SHIT so don't SAY shit. thank you have a nice day.
OUTLAW wrote:
Taken from the public virginia courts web site. J.T. OUTLAW the angel and such a good person has several PENDING charges against him!
Guess what they are for you stupid ignorant baboons? DRUGS. HE WAS A DOPE DEALER LIKE T!
GC08004148-00 OUTLAW, JAMES T. 07/31/2008 01:00 PM Pending Case
Court:
DISTRIB/PWI MARIJUANA <1/2 OZ Complainant:
KITCHEN, SGT
GC08004149-00 OUTLAW, JAMES T. 07/31/2008 01:00 PM Pending Case
Court:
KITCHEN, SGT
GC08004150-00 OUTLAW, JAMES T. 07/31/2008 01:00 PM Pending Case
Court:
KITCHEN, SGT
GC08004151-00 OUTLAW, JAMES T. 07/31/2008 01:00 PM Pending Case
Court:
KITCHEN, SGT
GC08004152-00 OUTLAW, JAMES T. 07/31/2008 01:00 PM Pending Case
Court:
SNYDER, TPR
Court:
GLASER, DEP
Court:
GLASER, DEP
Court:
GLASER, DEP
Court:
GLASER, DEP
Court:
GLASER, DEP
keep it real

Hampton, VA

#238 Aug 16, 2008
WOW wrote:
Its funny how all of you people from the other side of the river, half of which have NEVER heard about our town, would know SOOO much about T and who he was....yall don't know **** so don't SAY ****. thank you have a nice day.
<quoted text>
What a dirtbag. Hug him all you want.

“I HAVE SOME SPLAINING TO DO”

Since: Oct 07

Newport News VA

#239 Aug 18, 2008
WOW wrote:
Its funny how all of you people from the other side of the river, half of which have NEVER heard about our town, would know SOOO much about T and who he was....yall don't know **** so don't SAY ****. thank you have a nice day.
<quoted text>
Well from his long and disguised rap sheet I hate that I missed knowing him.

DHM

“Gotta Love Dave....”

Since: Jan 08

Hampton

#240 Aug 18, 2008
WOW wrote:
<quoted text>
You know, one thing that I am so grateful for as a human being is our ability to learn by experience. Like when you get too close to that stove, you try as hard as you can never to do it again. So, if it looks like a duck....you get my point. I don't know "T" from the man in the moon, however I know his kind all too well. The kind you keep your children away from because he clearly can't behave himself, doesn't care to do the right thing, nor does he care for the safety of others. Humans make mistakes, and they learn from them, or they don't. Those that don't have a 6 page rap sheet, and they end up like "T". You are the company you keep. God bless the families who have lost in this STUPID, NEEDLESS altercation.
Brandi

Suffolk, VA

#241 Jun 30, 2009
I think everyone up here needs to just shut up..if you dont know tee or jt then there is no need to be worrying about what happened or what charges jt is getting..tee an jt are very good people verying loving an caring for the people that knew him..so please just stop all of you sound dumb talking about someone you dont know stay out of there business please..dang an get a life please..
smithfield

Suffolk, VA

#242 Jun 30, 2009
Cindy wrote:
Our kids were being offered both marijuana and cocaine by this young man at school daily while he had a firearm on him or in the car.
Now that he's gone I can tell my kids why they shouldnt dabble with drugs and guns.
I'm very happy this filthy young man is gone.
you have no right to even say filthy..ah how would you know what he dealed at school bet your kids were the main one buying thats why..worry about your own life nobody else..an just to let you know tee didnt sell cocaine..
smithfield

Suffolk, VA

#243 Jun 30, 2009
Gigi M wrote:
For those of you that have kids going to Smithfield High School.
***Ask your kids about Tyrone.***
He was a drug dealer and was not afraid to deal in and around school.
Stop praising him. He was not just some innocent young man in the wrong place at the wrong time.
He dealt drugs and always had a gun with him. Kids were petrified of him. Thankfully for the kids he fathered they won't have to see their father go in and out of jail.
i attend smithfield high tee an i were very close umm you have no right to run your mouth nobody in this school was sarced of him..he did not carry a gun around neither get your facts stright if you dont no him shut up...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Baltimore Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 14 min Nostrilis Waxman 1,206,802
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 1 hr Brian_G 309,253
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 20 hr Save you lives 19,719
News Former Rep. Jesse Jackson Jr. arrives at Baltim... 22 hr Carla 1
News Missing woman found safe in Baltimore City Sun Friday Love 1
News Local group Slutwalk Baltimore plans to protest... Sun Friday Love 1
Is it really true? (Nov '11) Sat Satans Evil Son 4
Baltimore Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Baltimore People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]