Baltimore Stands with Israel

Baltimore Stands with Israel

There are 80 comments on the Baltimore Jewish Times story from Jul 18, 2014, titled Baltimore Stands with Israel. In it, Baltimore Jewish Times reports that:

Israeli embassy representatives, community leaders and politicians will be on hand Monday, July 21 at 7 p.m. for a Gathering of Solidarity to be held at the Gordon Center for Performing Arts at the Rosenbloom Owings Mills JCC.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Baltimore Jewish Times.

SnuffAGlobalist

Doniphan, MO

#48 Aug 2, 2014
RETIRED JEW BOY,

ISRAEL has murdered over 1,340 CIVILIANS

HAMAS has only killed 3 Israeli CIVILIANS.

I agree with you, in that, some of us who are former Marines should go to Gaza and Israel and help Hamas close the gap and kill more Israeli civilians.

I never liked the idea of killing Civilians. but since ISRAEL has killed about 1,400 CIVILIANS in GAZA and seriously wounded THOUSANDS MORE... I must admit that your suggestion to go to the region and help our brothers in Hamas get the job done on the Likud party and the general Zionists who live there, is a most attractive suggestion.

Good point. Glad that you brought that up.

“THE LEFT IS ATTEMPTING A COUP”

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#49 Aug 2, 2014
SnuffAGlobalist wrote:
RETIRED JEW BOY,
I agree with you, in that, some of us who are former Marines should go to Gaza and Israel and help Hamas close the gap and kill more Israeli civilians.
I never liked the idea of killing Civilians. but since ISRAEL has killed about 1,400 CIVILIANS in GAZA and seriously wounded THOUSANDS MORE... I must admit that your suggestion to go to the region and help our brothers in Hamas get the job done on the Likud party and the general Zionists who live there, is a most attractive suggestion.
Don't HIDE behind women and children when you go! Stand out in full view so when the IDF shoots at you, they hit YOU and NOT the woman you are standing next to! NEWSFLASH AS*HOLE if Hamas had not killed 3 Israeli boys, one with a dual US/Israeli citizenship this would not be going on now! NEWSFLASH A*SHOE if Hamas would not had fired over 1600 rockets into Israel, they (Israel) would not be stomping a mud hole in your a*s right now! Marines were useful but not real smart. Please tell me your name so when you come back in a bag this retired Army Master Sergeant can pour some pig's blood on your grave then p*ss on it to make sure you get the full effect!! F*CK YOU, A*SHOLE go get yourself killed soon so you won't populate the gene pool!
Fred

Colby, KS

#51 Aug 2, 2014
SnuffAGlobalist wrote:
RETIRED JEW BOY,
the marines are still looking for a few good men,too bad you are not one of them,girly man
Cat74

Lisle, IL

#53 Aug 3, 2014
Who dug those tunnels? Where do they go? Who uses their women, and children as human shields? Hamas dug those tunnels into Israel, so they could attack like animals in the night. They store bombs, and missiles in schools, and Hospitals. They are totally uncivilized. The whole world knows how they treat their people.
SnuffAGlobalist

Doniphan, MO

#55 Aug 3, 2014
We don't need a bunch of Jew Boys, like you two, to tell us what is going on in Gaza, we can see with our own eyes.

Location hidden

#56 Aug 3, 2014
SnuffAGlobalist wrote:
We don't need a bunch of Jew Boys, like you two, to tell us what is going on in Gaza, we can see with our own eyes.
I am re-posting this part!

Please tell me your name so when you come back in a bag this retired Army Master Sergeant can pour some pig's blood on your grave then p*ss on it to make sure you get the full effect!! F*CK YOU, A*SHOLE go get yourself killed soon so you won't populate the gene pool!
SnuffAGlobalist

Doniphan, MO

#58 Aug 4, 2014
RETIRED JEW BOY,

Oh, so you were a "lifer" Jew Boy in who's Army, or, were you some mercenary piece of sh*t? With your hateful, shitty attitude, no wonder you couldn't make it as a civilian.

Not fond of pigs blood, but if you could toss some BBQ Pork Ribs, and a pork tenderloin my way, I sure would be mighty grateful.

On the other hand, a BBQ Pork Butt would be nice, just grill the one that you are wearing.

You worthless piece of shit little Zionist war whore. Piss off.

Location hidden

#59 Aug 4, 2014
SnuffAGlobalist wrote:
RETIRED JEW BOY,
Oh, so you were a "lifer" Jew Boy in who's Army, or, were you some mercenary piece of sh*t? With your hateful, shitty attitude, no wonder you couldn't make it as a civilian.
Not fond of pigs blood, but if you could toss some BBQ Pork Ribs, and a pork tenderloin my way, I sure would be mighty grateful.
On the other hand, a BBQ Pork Butt would be nice, just grill the one that you are wearing.
What part of retired Army Master Sergeant didn't you understand, Jarhead!? Was I typing too fats for you? Good , I will save the pig for myself and p*ss on your grave instead!

Location hidden

#60 Aug 4, 2014
SnuffAGlobalist wrote:
RETIRED JEW BOY,
You have the nerve to call me a mercenary! I have always worked under the American flag. The last I checked Hamas was not flying one!!
OnlyPatchWork

Brewster, NY

#61 Aug 4, 2014
Retired SOF wrote:
<quoted text>
You have the nerve to call me a mercenary! I have always worked under the American flag. The last I checked Hamas was not flying one!!
It is the United States of America, not the United States of Israel.
SnuffAGlobalist

Doniphan, MO

#62 Aug 4, 2014
RETIRED JEW BOY,

You were an Army Master Sgt? Really, that correlates to an E-2 in the Marine Corps.

So, you admit that you were a mercenary for Israel while serving in the US Army. Confession is good for the soul. To bad, that Jew Boys don't have a sou1, at least the Zionist's don't. Most Zionists are Atheists or Satan worshipers. Either way, f*ck 'em.

The American flag once meant something, or, at least I THOUGHT it did when I joined.

Now, the American Flag is nothing but a terrorist rag, spreading terror, murder, destruction, and rape around the world. I will not salute it, I will not pledge to it, as long as it is the symbol of terror and of Jew treachery.inflicting death and terror on people who never did a damn thing to us.

As a Zionist piece of sh*t, you can go f*ck yourself. Something that I understand is common among Jew Boys.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#64 Aug 4, 2014
Retired SOF wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you wasting your time on this liar? He's a Marine like I'm a brain surgeon. Real Marines look like this guy...

&fe ature=youtu.be
SnuffAGlobalist

Doniphan, MO

#65 Aug 4, 2014
Jew Boys,

Marines come in many different configurations.

Here's my favorite photo of an Israeli soldier.

His handsome photo ought to be on the IDF recruitment posters.

http://theuglytruth.files.wordpress.com/2012/...

Location hidden

#66 Aug 4, 2014
SnuffAGlobalist wrote:
RETIRED JEW BOY,
You were an Army Master Sgt? Really, that correlates to an E-2 in the Marine Corps.
So, you admit that you were a mercenary for Israel while serving in the US Army. Confession is good for the soul. To bad, that Jew Boys don't have a sou1, at least the Zionist's don't. Most Zionists are Atheists or Satan worshipers. Either way, f*ck 'em.
The American flag once meant something, or, at least I THOUGHT it did when I joined.
Now, the American Flag is nothing but a terrorist rag, spreading terror, murder, destruction, and rape around the world. I will not salute it, I will not pledge to it, as long as it is the symbol of terror and of Jew treachery.inflicting death and terror on people who never did a damn thing to us.
As a Zionist piece of sh*t, you can go f*ck yourself. Something that I understand is common among Jew Boys.
Listen Gomer,
Renounce you citizenship, hop a plane and join your buttf*cking terrorist butt buddies and get slaughtered by US weapons in the hands of the IDF! Take your dumb*ss out of the gene pool, the sooner the better! Chesty would be so proud of you!

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#67 Aug 4, 2014
SnuffAGlobalist wrote:
Jew Boys,
Marines come in many different configurations.
Here's my favorite photo of an Israeli soldier.
His handsome photo ought to be on the IDF recruitment posters.
http://theuglytruth.files.wordpress.com/2012/...
He looks Palestinian to me.
HasbhaRAT Shill Bashers

Germany

#68 Aug 5, 2014
Retired SOF wrote:
<quoted text>
What part of retired Army Master Sergeant didn't you understand, Jarhead!? Was I typing too fats for you? Good , I will save the pig for myself and p*ss on your grave instead!
"I typing too fats for you? " - are dyslectic as well as retarded?
HasbhaRAT Shill Bashers

Germany

#69 Aug 5, 2014
oopss...

"I typing too fats for you? " - are dyslectic as well as retarded?:->

"I typing too fats for you? " - are you dyslectic as well as retarded?

Location hidden

#70 Aug 6, 2014
HasbhaRAT Shill Bashers wrote:
<quoted text>
"I typing too fats for you? " - are dyslectic as well as retarded?
Are you defending your boyfriend?
boo ya

Virginia Beach, VA

#71 Aug 6, 2014
HasbhaRAT Shill Bashers wrote:
oopss...
"I typing too fats for you? " - are dyslectic as well as retarded?:->
"I typing too fats for you? " - are you dyslectic as well as retarded?
You're getting warmer.......
Reality Check

Versailles, KY

#73 Aug 7, 2014
Retired SOF wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet you swore up and down you worked for Blackwater in 2009-2010(after BW had been disbanded in 2008)

In fact your name here is even Retired Soldier Of Fortune, you only started claiming to be Special Forces AFTER it was proven by some punk kid that you were a lying sack of shit.
Now you pretend to be someone who really was Special Forces.

Just another internet wannabe Rambo.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Baltimore Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min OBAMANATION 1,680,484
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 1 hr susanm 325,935
Capital sex offender free in Baltimore. (May '15) Sun Avi 46
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Sun Waco 21,369
Moes Cup Baltimore, MD Jan 11 Lor Bippers 1
News Mayor's call to 'change the narrative' is not t... Jan 8 Community Disorga... 2
News First Homicides of 2018 Jan 7 Fitius T Bluster 2

Baltimore Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Baltimore Mortgages