Merger announced between Kopernik Ban...

Merger announced between Kopernik Bank and St. Casimir's Savings Bank

There are 5 comments on the The Baltimore Sun story from Feb 6, 2017, titled Merger announced between Kopernik Bank and St. Casimir's Savings Bank. In it, The Baltimore Sun reports that:

St. Casimir's Savings Bank will become part of Kopernik Bank under a merger announced Monday that will create a single institution with about $180 million in assets. Both are Maryland-chartered mutual savings banks.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Baltimore Sun.

Highlandtown Hillbilly

Lutherville Timonium, MD

#1 Feb 7, 2017
Another one bites the dust!
Sarah 2nd Grade

Redmond, WA

#2 Feb 8, 2017
Highlandtown Hillbilly wrote:
Another one bites the dust!
My Daddy said this was a result of Black People and Spanish People NOT paying there LOANS. My Daddy is RIGHT!!!!
My Daddy says that all N(EYE)GGERS and SP(EYE)CS ruin our WORLD. He tells me WHITE is RIGHT!! I am so glad I am WHITE. The other day I put two thumb tacks in my N(EYE)GGER classmate tomato soup. She had to go to the Hospital. I did not get caught. My Daddy was so proud of me. I got a new Barbie Jeep Truck from Wal-Mart. Well have to go to Bible Class but God Bless and I am glad you all hate N(EYE)GGERS like my Daddy and me , Love Sarah
ANONYMOUS

Baltimore, MD

#3 Feb 21, 2017
TO THE PARENTS OF THIS YOUNG CHILD....

What a wonderful thing to teach your daughter!!! It is people like you that make this world the way that it is. Black people and Spanish people are not the only ones who do not repay loans or ruin our world. It is scumbags like you that teach their children not to respect others and to be a RACIST ASSHOLE!!! Its people like you that make or country shitty. I know plenty of people (White, Black, Asian, Spanish, English, German, Nazi, German, Blue, Yellow, Purple......) who don't repay their loans, medical bills, credit card bills, vehicle payment, etc. That doesn't make them bad people. It just makes them in debt and/ or unwilling. Just because people do not repay things, does not give you or your daughter the right to harm another individual, especially a child.

I HOPE YOU BURN IN HELL
Sarah 2nd Grade

Redmond, WA

#4 Feb 21, 2017
ANONYMOUS wrote:
TO THE PARENTS OF THIS YOUNG CHILD....

What a wonderful thing to teach your daughter!!! It is people like you that make this world the way that it is. Black people and Spanish people are not the only ones who do not repay loans or ruin our world. It is scumbags like you that teach their children not to respect others and to be a RACIST ASSHOLE!!! Its people like you that make or country shitty. I know plenty of people (White, Black, Asian, Spanish, English, German, Nazi, German, Blue, Yellow, Purple......) who don't repay their loans, medical bills, credit card bills, vehicle payment, etc. That doesn't make them bad people. It just makes them in debt and/ or unwilling. Just because people do not repay things, does not give you or your daughter the right to harm another individual, especially a child.

I HOPE YOU BURN IN HELL
Hey N(EYE)GGER My Wonderful WHITE "EMPLOYED" DADDY said, we should TELL EVERY N(EYE)GGER that thumb tacks are CRACK!!!! Let's do this!!! WHITE IS RIGHT!!!! God Bless you all!!!! Have a Birthday Party at Chucky Cheese now with my Friend (she did not invite any N(EYE)GGERS!!):) Love, Sarah
ANONYMOUS

Washington, DC

#6 Feb 23, 2018
SARAH ACTAULLY HELL IS WAY TOOOOOO GOOD FOR YOU AND YOUR DUMB DAD! WELL, IF THAT'S WHAT YOU WANT TO CALL HIM BECAUSE A DAD HE SURE IS NOT!!!!! YOU BOTH ARE VERY IGNORANT AND I SURE HOPE THAT YOU COME FROM BEHIND THIS COMPUTER SCREEN AND FIND A BLACK FACE TO TELL THIS TO IN PERSON AND YOU JUST WATCH YOUR TEETH FALL OUT!!!!!! SEE IF WHITE IS RIGHT THEN YOU DUMMY

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Baltimore Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 10 hr San Souci 1,846,973
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 13 hr No more freedom o... 364,048
This isn't us Sat Born on the bayou 1
Any women into Pegging? (Mar '11) Sat MsAnthropic 2
News Journalist tells personal story in powerful show (Mar '07) Oct 18 Anonymous 20
The truth about blacks Oct 16 Hitleryouth 5
Race War 2020! Oct 16 Hitleryouth 2

Baltimore Jobs

Personal Finance

Baltimore Mortgages