Long Island area reports receiving KK...

Long Island area reports receiving KKK newsletter

There are 29 comments on the The Associated Press story from Nov 12, 2008, titled Long Island area reports receiving KKK newsletter . In it, The Associated Press reports that:

A newsletter claiming to be from the Ku Klux Klan has been distributed to several homes in a Long Island neighborhood.

Suffolk County police say some residents reported that a six-page newsletter titled 'The Klansmen's Voice' was found on driveways and in yards on Monday in the hamlet of Islip (EYE'-slip) Terrace.

The newsletter arrived a day after police accused seven teens of a racially motivated attack and the fatal stabbing of an Ecuadorean immigrant in Patchogue (Pat-CHAHG').

Police are also investigating racist graffiti and slurs found drawn on more than 20 cars Wednesday on a block in the Suffolk County hamlet of Mastic. The graffiti alluded to President-elect Barack Obama in racist terms and contained sexual references and slurs.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Associated Press.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
harold schaefer7794

United States

#26 Sep 9, 2012
Yo, guys, I see yo got yo own troubles. Later.
harold schaefer7794

United States

#27 Sep 9, 2012
Oh yeah, don't shot them, please, they just young idiots. Later.
harold schaefer7794

United States

#28 Sep 9, 2012
Screwit. We get back to Gilgo later. Take care.
Marine4life

United States

#31 Sep 16, 2012
Ive done two tours in Afghanistan and several years as a sworn Police Officer. I'm a " black man" proud father, own my home and pay considerable taxes to live here in Suffolk. I wonder what the background of all these people who are posting these ignorant statements are? What do you day to day. How do you live? Either way I'm not angry at you. I feel sorry for you. I feel sorry for your children and how they will grow up continuing your legacy of ignorance. The klan seems like they're doing a great job cleaning things up and recruiting. Cowards!!
Reggie

Glasgow, KY

#32 Sep 16, 2012
Marine4life wrote:
Ive done two tours in Afghanistan and several years as a sworn Police Officer. I'm a " black man" proud father, own my home and pay considerable taxes to live here in Suffolk. I wonder what the background of all these people who are posting these ignorant statements are? What do you day to day. How do you live? Either way I'm not angry at you. I feel sorry for you. I feel sorry for your children and how they will grow up continuing your legacy of ignorance. The klan seems like they're doing a great job cleaning things up and recruiting. Cowards!!
Some of our backgrounds include living on LI at a time when many LIers were displaced city residents, living on LI because they had to flee Brooklyn and The Bronx (often abandonning their homes, because it was impossible to sell them) because of the crime and drugs brought to their old neighborhoods by the influx of "minorities". These were lower working class people in most cases- many elderly, who subsisted merely on meager Social Security checks. You can not blame them for getting nervous when they would see a black or brown in their new neighborhoods, considering what such people did to their old neighborhoods- and just as what is happening today in places like Brentwood.

I wager that YOU probably live in a nice, mostly white area, away from the rabble- so don't blame these people and their descendants for wanting to try and keep their neighborhoods safe, clean and nice- instead, blame the members of your own race, who ruin it for the good ones. It is not "racism". It is merely the fact that some people can be identified as belonging to certain cultures by their appearance (including skin color)- and when a large percentage of others in those cultures perpetrate negative and antisocial behavior, you can not blame others for reacting to that.

Lets face the facts: Where ever large numbers of people from your culture reside,-such as Roosevelt; Wyandanch; Gordon Heights; Brentwood, etc. we see the same things over and over- very high crime; drugs; violence; economic irresponsibility, etc. as I'm sure you may be aware- especially in your line of work. And this is true no matter where one goes in this country, or the entire world.

I'll bet the first thing you did, when you started making good money, was to move away from your own people- so please don't criticize us honkies for doing the same.(Funny, they don't censor "honkies", but they'll censor any non-PC words which refer to your people!).

Maybe you should thank some of our fathers and grandfathers, who saw to it that some neighborhoods were kept nice, so that you can now have a nice place to raise a family away from the "homies". Oh, you know it's true!
Marine4life

Edison, NJ

#37 Sep 18, 2012
Reggie wrote:
<quoted text>
Some of our backgrounds include living on LI at a time when many LIers were displaced city residents, living on LI because they had to flee Brooklyn and The Bronx (often abandonning their homes, because it was impossible to sell them) because of the crime and drugs brought to their old neighborhoods by the influx of "minorities". These were lower working class people in most cases- many elderly, who subsisted merely on meager Social Security checks. You can not blame them for getting nervous when they would see a black or brown in their new neighborhoods, considering what such people did to their old neighborhoods- and just as what is happening today in places like Brentwood.
I wager that YOU probably live in a nice, mostly white area, away from the rabble- so don't blame these people and their descendants for wanting to try and keep their neighborhoods safe, clean and nice- instead, blame the members of your own race, who ruin it for the good ones. It is not "racism". It is merely the fact that some people can be identified as belonging to certain cultures by their appearance (including skin color)- and when a large percentage of others in those cultures perpetrate negative and antisocial behavior, you can not blame others for reacting to that.
Lets face the facts: Where ever large numbers of people from your culture reside,-such as Roosevelt; Wyandanch; Gordon Heights; Brentwood, etc. we see the same things over and over- very high crime; drugs; violence; economic irresponsibility, etc. as I'm sure you may be aware- especially in your line of work. And this is true no matter where one goes in this country, or the entire world.
I'll bet the first thing you did, when you started making good money, was to move away from your own people- so please don't criticize us honkies for doing the same.(Funny, they don't censor "honkies", but they'll censor any non-PC words which refer to your people!).
Maybe you should thank some of our fathers and grandfathers, who saw to it that some neighborhoods were kept nice, so that you can now have a nice place to raise a family away from the "homies". Oh, you know it's true!
No born and raised on Long Island. Again with the prejudicial stereotype. Never moved away. Get your facts straight in terms of groups that commit crimes and ruin neighborhoods. Most if not all the old families in my community have been here for generations. Not like development communities that are failing , cram , selden, middle island, mastic , centereach just to name a few. You would probably blame it on 3 percent of blacks that live in those communities right? Your partly right people are uneasy about new people in a neighborhood. But I've locked up more white people in those areas for crimes that are " black" . Btw it was the 80s and 90s that was the great migration of city folk coming out east moving to those towns I named. How do you explain their problems? The majority of drug dealers I lock up are your white teen kids for heavy stuff the " minority kids " mostly weed. lol get your facts straight. As for making money I had the choice to stay home with mom and dad go to a local school, fail, and have them make me a partner at one of their restaurants and make twice as much as I do now. I chose to serve the country take a job as police officer and I still work a second job. Ignorant fool.
Reggie

Glasgow, KY

#39 Sep 18, 2012
Marine4life wrote:
<quoted text>
No born and raised on Long Island. Again with the prejudicial stereotype. Never moved away. Get your facts straight in terms of groups that commit crimes and ruin neighborhoods. Most if not all the old families in my community have been here for generations. Not like development communities that are failing , cram , selden, middle island, mastic , centereach just to name a few. You would probably blame it on 3 percent of blacks that live in those communities right? Your partly right people are uneasy about new people in a neighborhood. But I've locked up more white people in those areas for crimes that are " black" . Btw it was the 80s and 90s that was the great migration of city folk coming out east moving to those towns I named. How do you explain their problems? The majority of drug dealers I lock up are your white teen kids for heavy stuff the " minority kids " mostly weed. lol get your facts straight. As for making money I had the choice to stay home with mom and dad go to a local school, fail, and have them make me a partner at one of their restaurants and make twice as much as I do now. I chose to serve the country take a job as police officer and I still work a second job. Ignorant fool.
Well of course you lock up more whites than schvatzes- since whites do still make up the majority of the polulation where you live and work! And admittedly, white culture has seriously gone down hill over the last 30 years.

You're probably too young to even know what I'm talking about- I was referring to the white exodus from the city in the 60's and 70's- when LI was still a veritable crime-free paradise. Sheesh- look at it now- it's as bad as many parts of Brooklyn, in many areas.

Believe me, I used to explore East New York; Brownsville and Bushwick when they were burnt-out slums- No place on LI compares with them....yet.

Ignorance? Yeah.....go live amongst your own people in Crimedanch, or Gordon Heights....and then I'll take what you say seriously.(You probably wouldn't even walk through those neighborhoods at night...even carrying your rod and badge...)
Marine4life

Edison, NJ

#40 Sep 22, 2012
Reggie wrote:
<quoted text>
Well of course you lock up more whites than schvatzes- since whites do still make up the majority of the polulation where you live and work! And admittedly, white culture has seriously gone down hill over the last 30 years.
You're probably too young to even know what I'm talking about- I was referring to the white exodus from the city in the 60's and 70's- when LI was still a veritable crime-free paradise. Sheesh- look at it now- it's as bad as many parts of Brooklyn, in many areas.
Believe me, I used to explore East New York; Brownsville and Bushwick when they were burnt-out slums- No place on LI compares with them....yet.
Ignorance? Yeah.....go live amongst your own people in Crimedanch, or Gordon Heights....and then I'll take what you say seriously.(You probably wouldn't even walk through those neighborhoods at night...even carrying your rod and badge...)
No your right I wouldn't know about the 60s . You just dated your self. Times of changed accept it. Yes I would walk at nite in those towns you talk about . The fact still remains that the KKK is one of the most ignorant so called organizations. Im actually a card holding member . Who would of thought you can join an organization like that on line and still receive membership without setting off any bells. Just remember the next time you guys hood up that the eye holes face front. Where do you live I'd love to buy up some more property.
Reggie

Glasgow, KY

#41 Sep 22, 2012
Marine4life wrote:
<quoted text>
No your right I wouldn't know about the 60s . You just dated your self. Times of changed accept it. Yes I would walk at nite in those towns you talk about . The fact still remains that the KKK is one of the most ignorant so called organizations. Im actually a card holding member . Who would of thought you can join an organization like that on line and still receive membership without setting off any bells. Just remember the next time you guys hood up that the eye holes face front. Where do you live I'd love to buy up some more property.
You think times have changed? LOL- Just watch- All these places like Bushwick and the South Bronx, where they used tax money to clean up the mess that your people made; they regentrified [Translation: White people came back]....but they're starting to burn again, already, as they're still largely inhabited by your people- and will will thus turn right back into slums.

Nah, you wouldn't like it where I live- there ain't a rib joint or a chicken shack for MILES! No crap games; not even a 7-11 where you could buy a 40. But, there are plenty of fat ugly white chicks whom no one else wants, who seem to like to breed with you people.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Baltimore Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min sonicfilter 1,523,637
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 25 min silly rabbit 313,991
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 1 hr honest assessment 20,982
News Stop Maryland's season of cruelty: fall bow hun... (Sep '07) 19 hr IAMGKNEE 113,775
Jimbo Shifflett 22 hr Kentucky mom 1
Black People are MEAN and DIRTY Fri Fitus T Bluster 4
Juvenile facility (Montrose School or others) i... (Aug '06) Thu margaret worden 409

Baltimore Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Baltimore Mortgages