Murder charge for Roosevelt teen in f...

Murder charge for Roosevelt teen in fatal shooting

There are 65 comments on the Newsday story from Jul 11, 2008, titled Murder charge for Roosevelt teen in fatal shooting. In it, Newsday reports that:

A 15-year-old boy from Roosevelt - a reputed member of the Crips street gang - was arraigned yesterday on a murder charge in the death of a rival from the Bloods, according to court records and Nassau County ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

“Rockin' in the Free World”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#55 Sep 28, 2009
inconclusion wrote:
<quoted text>
people on this,keep responding and saying how Lord changed and shit, i mean he was trying and regretfully we will never get to see that out come. But i grew up with the alleged murederer in roosevelt,and mind you yes he was a reputed crip gang banger, and lordy was a two star blood banger which you dont get from night to day, and he was trying to change. hopefully the accused will change, and i understand that a slap on the risk wont change ANYTHING but, he is 15, and if society wasnt so fast to point the finger then just maybe we can get to the root to the problem.stop talking shit and make a diiference in the hood.
R.I.P.lord carter
You know there are classes for you to learn how to speak clearly and write in a humanly manner. Might be good for you to attend any of the classes offered.

“Slappy X. Sanchez, Esq.”

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#56 Sep 28, 2009
inconclusion wrote:
<quoted text>
people on this,keep responding and saying how Lord changed and shit, i mean he was trying and regretfully we will never get to see that out come. But i grew up with the alleged murederer in roosevelt,and mind you yes he was a reputed crip gang banger, and lordy was a two star blood banger which you dont get from night to day, and he was trying to change. hopefully the accused will change, and i understand that a slap on the risk wont change ANYTHING but, he is 15, and if society wasnt so fast to point the finger then just maybe we can get to the root to the problem.stop talking shit and make a diiference in the hood.
R.I.P.lord carter
LMAO
shawnee

Mount Holly, NJ

#57 Sep 28, 2009
attaboy Cody keep up the good work. The lord will smile on you.
uniqueebeautyx

Wyandanch, NY

#58 Oct 23, 2009
all i wanna say iss free codyy ! like i miss the boyy likee crazyy .. && rest in peace lord da carter we lovee uu ; miss youu!

“Rockin' in the Free World”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#59 Oct 23, 2009
uniqueebeautyx wrote:
all i wanna say iss free codyy ! like i miss the boyy likee crazyy .. && rest in peace lord da carter we lovee uu ; miss youu!
All I wanna say is May God grant you free Schooling
andre white

Brooklyn, NY

#60 Oct 24, 2009
are ya'll ppl crazy to the ppl that say they know cody ya'll really dont i watch him and his brother jamel grow up and knew then that they wasnt gonna make it to 21 and i was right because jamel got killed 2 nights ago and for all ya'll saying that he didnt do it yes he did ppl saw him do it they just didnt talk and lordy was a ex blood so before you start writing get your facts straight

rip lil cuz(lordy)
uniqueebeautyx

Wyandanch, NY

#61 Oct 27, 2009
Stop Hating wrote:
<quoted text>
R U wearing your Hood? The picture sucks, u suck and so does your comment..........u r the animal. If u don't have anything positive to say to these lost souls, then u should keep your "raciest" piehole SHUT
" i have something to say " cody was an good boy he went to school and everything , yeah he in an gang just like everybody else but he is NOT an bad boy just because he is in jail right now and when he come out he still gonna do what he wanna do and that is stay out of trouble because the police gave him an long time and to remind you lordy was an good boy/man too but everybody has beef so no matter what happened that was the PAST .. everybody is getting killed now and days in roosevelt because that is an bad place and before i leave i have to say R.I.P. MONEY MEl [ JAMEL - CODY BROTHER ) whoever killed you is gonna get it point blank because they had NO RIGHT TO DO N.E. THING LIKE THAT IF YOU DIDNT EVEN START WITH THEM YOU WAS JUST MINDING YA BUSINESS . & whoever set you up gonna get it , So yall grown ass men NEED TO GET AN LIFE & STAY OUT OF KIDS BUSINESS .. NOW THATS ALL I HAVE TO SAY BYEE!!

“Slappy X. Sanchez, Esq.”

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#62 Oct 27, 2009
uniqueebeautyx wrote:
<quoted text>
" i have something to say " cody was an good boy he went to school and everything , yeah he in an gang just like everybody else but he is NOT an bad boy just because he is in jail right now and when he come out he still gonna do what he wanna do and that is stay out of trouble because the police gave him an long time and to remind you lordy was an good boy/man too but everybody has beef so no matter what happened that was the PAST .. everybody is getting killed now and days in roosevelt because that is an bad place and before i leave i have to say R.I.P. MONEY MEl [ JAMEL - CODY BROTHER ) whoever killed you is gonna get it point blank because they had NO RIGHT TO DO N.E. THING LIKE THAT IF YOU DIDNT EVEN START WITH THEM YOU WAS JUST MINDING YA BUSINESS . & whoever set you up gonna get it , So yall grown ass men NEED TO GET AN LIFE & STAY OUT OF KIDS BUSINESS .. NOW THATS ALL I HAVE TO SAY BYEE!!
LMAO!
fenster

Windsor, CT

#63 Oct 27, 2009
"he be a good boy, jus turnin his life around"
unknown

Jackson, NJ

#65 Mar 15, 2010
velt villian wrote:
<quoted text>hay kay kay keep sending threats homeboy are girl. real smart getting on the computer talking shit. lordy got what he deserves. live by the gun die by it. keep talking.
Why do you think your opinion matters, whoever told you that it does, lied!!!!No one cares what you think, people need to stop responding to your postings...then you won't have sh*t to say. You get high off of people's misery, what an empty life.

“Slappy X. Sanchez, Esq.”

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#66 Mar 16, 2010
unknown wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you think your opinion matters, whoever told you that it does, lied!!!!No one cares what you think, people need to stop responding to your postings...then you won't have sh*t to say. You get high off of people's misery, what an empty life.
Nobody has posted here since 2009. Thanks for resurrecting a hilarious thread.
The Jolly Green Monster

Casper, WY

#68 Mar 17, 2010
Slappy Sanchez wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody has posted here since 2009. Thanks for resurrecting a hilarious thread.
I'll drink to that! Way to go Slappy!
Dee

Flushing, NY

#69 Mar 17, 2010
Parkville wrote:
<quoted text>
Can we get a translater here?
Thank you Parkville.
abck

West Hempstead, NY

#70 Jun 29, 2010
yo your people gotta learn that Money Mel deserved it cKuz he started this thing people is after pplz and no one gonna realize Blood and cKrip not gonna stop violence sence money mel died now every thing is back to fight over unionjail rosevelt freeport hemstead brooklyn every city who love money mel is coming so yea but money mel deservde it

“Slappy X. Sanchez, Esq.”

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#71 Jul 1, 2010
abck wrote:
yo your people gotta learn that Money Mel deserved it cKuz he started this thing people is after pplz and no one gonna realize Blood and cKrip not gonna stop violence sence money mel died now every thing is back to fight over unionjail rosevelt freeport hemstead brooklyn every city who love money mel is coming so yea but money mel deservde it
Say what?
Slappy Sanchez

Long Beach, NY

#72 Jul 1, 2010
Slappy Sanchez wrote:
<quoted text>
Say what?
What are you wearing?
Need a cookie perhaps?
;)
CERTIFIED SIXTYS

Woodbridge, VA

#73 Sep 25, 2010
CODY AINT DO IT HE JUZ TOOK IT LIKE A G MONSTER C DA TRUTH YO STOP HATIN AND WIShIN DEATH CUZ ONCE U WALK DOWN ANY VELT BLOCC U DONT KNO IF U GON MAKE IT 2 DA NEXT 1 ALL DA LOC'S IS READY 4 IT I KNO DAT TRUST MAN FREE ALL DA HOMIES MONSTER C, DAE DAE, FRANK, MOS
CERTIFIED SIXTYS

Woodbridge, VA

#74 Sep 25, 2010
uniqueebeautyx wrote:
<quoted text>
" i have something to say " cody was an good boy he went to school and everything , yeah he in an gang just like everybody else but he is NOT an bad boy just because he is in jail right now and when he come out he still gonna do what he wanna do and that is stay out of trouble because the police gave him an long time and to remind you lordy was an good boy/man too but everybody has beef so no matter what happened that was the PAST .. everybody is getting killed now and days in roosevelt because that is an bad place and before i leave i have to say R.I.P. MONEY MEl [ JAMEL - CODY BROTHER ) whoever killed you is gonna get it point blank because they had NO RIGHT TO DO N.E. THING LIKE THAT IF YOU DIDNT EVEN START WITH THEM YOU WAS JUST MINDING YA BUSINESS . & whoever set you up gonna get it , So yall grown ass men NEED TO GET AN LIFE & STAY OUT OF KIDS BUSINESS .. NOW THATS ALL I HAVE TO SAY BYEE!!
YEA U KNO DEY GOT IT COMIN WE OUT HERE LURKIN ON DEM NOW ITS GETTIN CRAZY DA WAR GON START N JANUARY THO BUT WE READY IM HEARIN Z SAYIN ALL DA LOCS GON GET IT WEN HE COME HOME YEA OK SO WE GON SEE WHO EVA GET IT GET IT WE NOT SCARED OF z MAN PLZ AND WE BEEN WAITIN 4 YAL SINCE IT HAPPEN SO ITS NUTHIN
reality

Ronkonkoma, NY

#75 Nov 21, 2010
nobody knows what truly happend,yes somebody was sadly killed & a kid was locked up but everything happens for a reason...let god have him in his kingdom<3 but lets not lie to one another they were no angles..but who is?? they were in diffrent gangs but what does a color or flag/bandana have to prove on who you are & who u be wit?? everybody has a diffrent story to tell & if cody did do it..thats on him hes a big boy, but if he didnt..let god be on his side;you should know whos down for you even before you say hi to that person wen you meet them.

people blame the kids for all this violence..if thier was a wayyy better education in roosevelt high school/middle..it wouldnt be the way it is now...everybody makes thier own decisiions((to look fly/bummy,to stay in school drop outt,to be in a gang or to walk away from the crowd,to be kewl/corny,to be a virgin/fuck,to have friends/be a loner,to carry a gun/or just carry a book,to fight/walk away, to get violated/be the violater,to attend a funeral/to have one,..life is crazy but depending on how u treat it..u are the only one that can change your life..wat u waiting for??
Truth Hurts

Brooklyn, NY

#76 Nov 22, 2010
Ahhh, that's right... it is the SCHOOL'S fault. Reality, you and your ilk are a JOKE. How about you deal with reality. The gang culture has taken over the black neighborhoods. 70% of black kids are born into single parent homes. There are NO good role models. Kids look up to the likes of 50 Cent and Alan Iverson. More money is spent on each of these kids to go to school than in most white neighborhoods, but if the kid is not interested in learning and the parents don't crack the whip at home, it doesn't matter how good the school or the teacher is. Wake the hell up! I am sick of this liberal mindset that thinks you can throw money at this problem. The schools are NOT the problem, it is the culture, it is the parents and it is LIBERAL DOLTS like YOU that are not willing to open their eyes, see the real problem and SPEAK THE TRUTH!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Baltimore Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 9 min Teaman 1,250,614
News When spouse doesn't want sex, what are the poss... (Jun '08) 1 hr Mother Nature 981
News 13 shot since Monday morning in Baltimore 10 hr reality is a crutch 2
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 12 hr the Ace of Spades 20,044
Poll Will You Vote For Hillary Clinton For President? 20 hr Natty Bumppo 4
News Man found guilty of murder (Oct '08) Tue meh 23
Mace Electric's Dick Colon raped an 11-year-old... (Jun '13) Tue Jacques 45
More from around the web

Baltimore People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Baltimore Mortgages