Murder charge for Roosevelt teen in fatal shooting

Full story: Newsday

A 15-year-old boy from Roosevelt - a reputed member of the Crips street gang - was arraigned yesterday on a murder charge in the death of a rival from the Bloods, according to court records and Nassau County ...
Comments
21 - 40 of 65 Comments Last updated Jan 19, 2013
great kiiD291

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2008

Stop Hating wrote:
<quoted text>
R U wearing your Hood? The picture sucks, u **** and so does your comment..........u r the animal. If u don't have anything positive to say to these lost souls, then u should keep your "raciest" piehole SHUT
yes!!!!!!!!! im not saying that he iz a good kid but i no for a fact that he is a great kid no he didnt kill that dude he isnt that brave to commite such a harsh crime like this yes yuh heard that he went to jail before but thiisz is defferent every 1 trynna make it seem like he really diid iit but he diiidnt
great kiiD291

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2008

he did not kill that boy i kno that 4 a fact i kno cody very well cause thatz my bro he is a good person so if u dont kno what u r talkin about myob if u was not there u dont kno cause he did not kill him the person that did it is out n the street wow not this street nc i dont tell on kno one so bye
good child116

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2008

they r right that boy did not do it he is a good kid i seen him before he is nice he gave me money one time cause my babie sis n i lost the money my momz gave us 2 get some of the eat and he said dont worrie i got u what u what u want 2 eat and they said he mean kno he not and im not even a girl im a lil boy im 13 years old
Chicago

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2008

There are Crips and Bloods out in New York State? Those are LA gangs!

This makes me ashamed of our local gangbangers. Why haven't the 4-Corner Hustlers and the Gangster Disciples expanded out there? Where is their traditional Chicago sense of entrepreneurship?
good child116

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2008

Parkville wrote:
Hmm...this is a tough one. One the one hand, if he killed a member of the Bloods, who cares? He did everyone a favor. On the other hand, if he's a member of the crips, then he's scum anyway and who cares if he lives or dies. He'll probably get that stupid gangster bit#* judge Lynn Stewart and be out in a few hours to kill again.
thatz my brother u talking about and he did not do and kno he is not crip okay and dont talkin him dieing or other bullshit not 2 ce mean but we kno he did not do it
simplii me

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2008

ii feel bad for cody
hes not an animal
hes kid growing up
iim not saying he's right
but iits a typical case of gang violence
&& i know for a fact that another blood is going to die by the end of the year
iits going to be an on going cycle that will never end
this has been going on for years on the east coast , west coast
so if u wanna call cody an animal call all the other people animals too
people make mistakes && this was his
u cant fault the kid
dis one just happened to affect his whole life
R.ii.P Lord Carter && Free Cody
Parkville

White Hall, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2008

simplii me wrote:
ii feel bad for cody
hes not an animal
hes kid growing up
iim not saying he's right
but iits a typical case of gang violence
&& i know for a fact that another blood is going to die by the end of the year
iits going to be an on going cycle that will never end
this has been going on for years on the east coast , west coast
so if u wanna call cody an animal call all the other people animals too
people make mistakes && this was his
u cant fault the kid
dis one just happened to affect his whole life
R.ii.P Lord Carter && Free Cody
Gang violence? Only animals are in gangs!
Chicago

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2008

Parkville wrote:
<quoted text>
Gang violence? Only animals are in gangs!
It's not a gang, it's a club!
BE SERIOUS

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2008

good child116 wrote:
<quoted text> thatz my brother u talking about and he did not do and kno he is not crip okay and dont talkin him dieing or other bullshit not 2 ce mean but we kno he did not do it
Its so funny to see how when something happens everyone becomes an angel. I know its not good to assume but if someone hangs out on Park Avenue, talks about Rollin 60s & bK, it's safe to assume they have some gang affliation & its most likely crip,so please spare me. I mean look at his headline on myspace, I mean if someone calls them self "the original monster", something must not be too right.Its so weird that everybody's a "gangsta" & all that B.S. but as soon as something serious happens, they become the most angelic & innocent people, but hey that's your brother right & you should know him better than the rest of us that are out here assumming & going by hearsay.

LMAO!
gary and im locced up

Albany, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2008

(gary) yo free da homie cody my son did not kill that man yo free all of us but most of all let my lil brother go man people just mad cuase he dead he did sooo much b.s to people even after i got shot he was on his b.s man it was coming me saing this its prob gone come 4 m3 2 but im 40!!!c3rtifi3d 60
Parkville

White Hall, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2008

White Interloper wrote:
<quoted text>
Same here. They need to just take an area irreversible contaminated by ghetto "culture" like Detroit, wall it off Escape from New York style and throw all the gangstas and thugs in there with machetes and just enough crack and food for 10% of their population and then let them slaughter each other. We could put cameras everywhere and watch it on Pay Per View...would be very entertaining.
Or better yet, instead of deer and bear season, they should have crip and blood season. Maybe offer a cash reward for every blue or red bandana you bring in.
tee tee

Paterson, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2008

love cody wrote:
its sad when people out in street can blame someone wtithout facts. ok rip lord but you were no angel and i pray for your soul cody did not kill you but you kill your self sad to say but only god and person that did it knowns.truth will come to light and cody will be free and sayed to cody will be free and lordy will still be dead.so all you that want to be in something thats has nothing to do with you needs to mind your bussiness there are two family that are going through alot and everyone is just putting fire on the wood this is just another black on black learn to just shut up if you dont know nothing.
first of all..he did do it and its proved that he did and please stop being disrespectful over the internet..sayiing lordy killed him self and he had what was coming for him ..i understand he was affiliated with the bloods but you dont kno hiim 2 be speakiing for hiim and if youu knew the facts he was trying 2 change his life around...basiclly what you are saying it was okay for cody 2 take his life ...y didnt you mention the fact cody was a well known crip member...lordy is never gonna come back...cody still hass his life so he got over ...honestly i hope he rot in jail do as much time as possible....and how could you say that he didnt do it if hes doing jail time so obviously he did it and it was proved by the system..but skip all of that just be respectful and mindul of what you say and i hope this is not jasmine writing this because your man took some ones life and ii think you are jinksed anyway...so get it 2gether but ima end this by saying r.i.p lordy you wil be missed & tears ..i wish you was still here 2 make me laugh
XxCREAM09xX

Uniondale, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2008

Judged:

WOW DIS IS CRAZY FCK OUTTA HERE CODY NEED TO BE DEAD HIS CRAB A** I HOPE HE DROP THE SOAP AND DHATS Y HIS MOTHER IS DIEN DECUZ SHE HAS CANCER IN HER THROAT
park ave da exit 21

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2009

first i would like to say shouts out da lil homie cody monsta c he be home soon real soon sit tight my g...second yall up here commentin wit ya say so an wat u heard, da hood is real like its to late to b up here talkin bout it...its da gangs of new york in da hood no movie issh homie... cuz got plugged cuzz he was runnin around playin wit death remember when u picc dat gun up u betta to b built for anything when it pops, jail, or death an dats juss real fam...so all u internet wanksta stop it cuzz if u aint from da velt dnt live in velt then dat mean u cant walk da velt without da pigs 40up
reaL lOc

Bay Shore, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2009

Free MonsTer C ^^^^^ juu hurdd
concerned parent

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2009

The Great American wrote:
Yes, another one is dead through the harsh violence of a black neighborhood. I for one which the people of Roosevelt would put an end to the violence. Turned over the criminals and gangs members to the police. Everyone is a target. It could be your daughter,son,father,mother or grandparents that these punks killed next. Get it together join in helping your community with a neighborhood watch program. It is up to you to protect the homes you live in and the streets your children walk. Stop the violence and stop letting people think that you don't care what happens in your neighborhood.
I must admit I am quite worried about our younger generation they all grow up watching these shows on tv that glamorize violence and guns so they grow up thinking to settle a fight they go get their guns. we as a community have to raise a child .when u see someones child doing wrong u tell his parents. make them aware of what their child is doing. most parents arent even aware of what their children are doing.

“Slappy X. Sanchez, Esq.”

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2009

park ave da exit 21 wrote:
first i would like to say shouts out da lil homie cody monsta c he be home soon real soon sit tight my g...second yall up here commentin wit ya say so an wat u heard, da hood is real like its to late to b up here talkin bout it...its da gangs of new york in da hood no movie issh homie... cuz got plugged cuzz he was runnin around playin wit death remember when u picc dat gun up u betta to b built for anything when it pops, jail, or death an dats juss real fam...so all u internet wanksta stop it cuzz if u aint from da velt dnt live in velt then dat mean u cant walk da velt without da pigs 40up
Huh? Would you repeat that in English, please?

“Rockin' in the Free World”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2009

This post convinces me that Area 51 and the Roswell crash are true.
Jimmy Crack Corn

Roslyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2009

If this isn't a joke, I hope you get shot next. Moron.
inconclusion

Stony Brook, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2009

Parkville wrote:
Hmm...this is a tough one. One the one hand, if he killed a member of the Bloods, who cares? He did everyone a favor. On the other hand, if he's a member of the crips, then he's scum anyway and who cares if he lives or dies. He'll probably get that stupid gangster bit#* judge Lynn Stewart and be out in a few hours to kill again.
people on this,keep responding and saying how Lord changed and shit, i mean he was trying and regretfully we will never get to see that out come. But i grew up with the alleged murederer in roosevelt,and mind you yes he was a reputed crip gang banger, and lordy was a two star blood banger which you dont get from night to day, and he was trying to change. hopefully the accused will change, and i understand that a slap on the risk wont change ANYTHING but, he is 15, and if society wasnt so fast to point the finger then just maybe we can get to the root to the problem.stop talking shit and make a diiference in the hood.

R.I.P.lord carter

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

9 Users are viewing the Baltimore Forum right now

Search the Baltimore Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 16 min Grey Ghost 1,084,412
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 2 hr Lumpy Churchhill 18,611
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 2 hr STO 305,183
Aging city school buildings prepared for class 7 hr hector 1
Scumbag Ray Rice 8 hr Coach Chuggins 1
Baltimore Stands with Israel 10 hr boo ya 26
Review: Wanda Hicks Dating Service Wed Joe Clinton 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Baltimore Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000