Review: Platinum Audio Concepts

Review: Platinum Audio Concepts

Posted in the Baltimore Forum

Angry Mom

Martinsburg, WV

#1 Jul 14, 2009
This business is a scam. My daughter "interviewed" with them. It was obvious immediately that the "tax-free money" she would make wasn't worth taking advantage of people. If you are approached by someone driving their trucks offering to sell you an "extra" audio system they have left-over from a job, DON'T BUY IT. They don't do jobs. They just sell these systems to people they can scam.
question

Darby, PA

#2 Aug 13, 2009
My husband just got hired by this company, and I seen the review by angry mom and I question it
LTK

Marriottsville, MD

#4 Aug 21, 2012
I interviewed with a guy that ran a similar company in Laurel about 9 years ago. I am sure it is the same person that runs Platinum. He was more interested in taking suggestive pictures of me and seeing if I would be able to go into bars and nightclubs to promote his crappy sound systems. He is a fraud; the job is a scam.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Baltimore Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 30 min Fitius T Bluster 1,580,106
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 41 min Myth vs Reality 316,303
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 4 hr America 21,049
Baltimore Cowards 10 hr guest 3
Word for TODAY is "JOB" to all you lazy N(EYE)G... 11 hr Sarah 2nd Grade 3
Baltimore MD City Council to Destroy Confederat... 19 hr Jeremy is GOD 13
Mace Electric's Dick Colon raped an 11-year-old... (Jun '13) Aug 15 Jeremy 73

Baltimore Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Baltimore Mortgages