Next Last
Selena

Livingston, TN

#22 Feb 6, 2013
Still tryin!
Selena

Livingston, TN

#23 Feb 8, 2013
dont give up yet, we are sent miracles every day.
Selena

Livingston, TN

#24 Feb 9, 2013
i just looked at e-mail looks like I messed up on the last sentence........... It said , looked like you are doing great in Reistertown......Good Luck and God Bless, it also said.......if you dont hear from me it is because i messed something up....... I have got to go get some computer training........
Ky hillbilly

Cecilia, KY

#25 Feb 9, 2013
Selena wrote:
i just looked at e-mail looks like I messed up on the last sentence.......... It said , looked like you are doing great in Reistertown......Good Luck and God Bless, it also said.......if you dont hear from me it is because i messed something up....... I have got to go get some computer training........
i did get your email dont be so rough on yourself selena u doing fine
Selena

Livingston, TN

#26 Feb 13, 2013
Sounds like things are slowing down..... they will pick-up...after 3 yrs. of searching.....I pretty much know what to expect......Frances Or Gail for the grace of God......contact Billy if you can..... if you cant please leave a message on here .....Thank You....
selena

Cookeville, TN

#27 Feb 14, 2013
Frances, I would love to talk to you if you would like....I feel like you do want to contact.....Billy Dougherty... And I know it is a little scary......talk helps sometimes. please reply.
Ky hillbilly

Campbellsville, KY

#28 Jul 9, 2013
Selena wrote:
Had a little time today, there are 856 Frances Smith, and those are just the ones who have facebook....... lots more everywhere..... I would say she for sure has a different last name....... there is A violinist in Baltimore his name....David ? Higgs.... no relation to me.
selna please contact me

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Baltimore Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 hr nanoanomaly 1,263,163
News Thousands storm Baltimore streets in protest ca... 8 hr Poo-Bear 638
News Presidential Candidates Who Ignore Race Are Mak... 19 hr reality is a crutch 1
News Teen fatally shot after wounding officer (Jan '07) Wed bill cosby 248
News Stop Maryland's season of cruelty: fall bow hun... (Sep '07) Wed Raptor in Michigan 116,321
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) Wed STO 310,327
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Jul 28 Samuel-7g-Jackson 20,089
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Baltimore Mortgages