MINDY DAFFERN: Mindy Daffern's body f...

MINDY DAFFERN: Mindy Daffern's body found in remote area

There are 84 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Aug 17, 2008, titled MINDY DAFFERN: Mindy Daffern's body found in remote area. In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

Mindy Daffern's body has been found in a remote area after she was abducted from a store in a small North Texas town, according to authorities.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Disgusted

Wichita Falls, TX

#81 Jan 28, 2011
My family knew Jr Bowman -- knew him before he went off his rocker. Our phone rang when he started this rampage and we could not get the local PD to hear us. His prior criminal acts were learned of just before this incident and he was forbidden to ever come around us again. BUT this man ate dinners in our home, shared family events and seemed like he a tad bit of issues for himself. However, he changed for the worse - he was strung out and pissed off over a girl -- and not the one who has his offspring or thinks he was the best man to ever come into her life. That statement is simply sad for you hunni - shows that you haven't met a real man. He was pissed off and out of dope. What he did was wrong and my family had one member that could have been Mindy as he was staring at her right before he drove out to that local store but thankfully she wasn't. My heart still goes out to her family after all this time.

And my heart goes out to those who are not smart enough to see his wrong doing and still support him because you are clueless.
Smarterthnuthink

Frisco, TX

#82 Jan 29, 2011
All I can say is WOW
Deborah Malloy

Danville, IL

#83 Apr 29, 2013
no name wrote:
get the full freakin story about that 12 yr old girl he supposly assaulted yall dont have a right to say anything about him yall didnt know him he was the best man in my life something that happened when he was just 18 that he was wrongly accused of. he loved his neice and nephew he was around them there whole life and never hurt them once. his mind wasnt there when he did them murders something was going on in his life that was tearing him up he went insane its easy for everyone to say bad stuff about him but thats not what type of person he is. i am preg by his child and hes always wanted a family i love that man im sorry for the ladys family and the other victims i am but no need to accuse him or bring his neice and nephew in this. he was a good man loveable gentle and treated me like a princess now a baby isnt going to know her fathter cuz society wants to drive people mad!!! he would have been the best father in the world. does no one else have a past? just never got causght or what. no one is perfect
well bitch when he was beating my baby sister to death and sitting her home on fire he was"nt your little church boy now was he? I HOPE AND PRAY SOMEBODY BEATS HIS ASS TO DEATH in prison just like he did Karen then he can go to hell to burn forever he does"nt deserve to live.he is just that inda person a low down dog worst that the crap on my shoes he doesnt deserve to live after the 3 lifes he took two mothers ,sisters and daughters my sister was a grandmother and my brother in law was a great dad and grandpa
Deborah Malloy

Danville, IL

#84 Apr 29, 2013
DontWorryAboutIt wrote:
To Bowman's family members...did anyone tell y'all HOW he killed Mindy??? She died a very slow, painful, agonizing death after being stabbed and set on fire. Anyone who does that is not in their right mind! And it is NO excuse for ANYONE. I don't care what was going on in his life, it did not give him the right to take Mindy from us. Can you even say her name??? Could you look Raymond and her family in the eyes? I doubt it! Y'all are just as much a coward as your beloved JR is and I hope he ROTS IN HELL for all eternity as Mindy laughs at him from above and the rest of her family watches HIM be put to death. It's too bad that they can't make his death be worse than hers!
thats how the coward killed my baby sister he beat her for hours stabbing at her as she begged to live but when my brother in law came home the chicken hid behind the door and shot him in the back of the head then he burnt their home down with them in it leaving my sister to die seems like he loves fire hopefully he will hate hell as he burns for eternity

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Baltimore Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Coffee Party 1,601,841
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 6 min Diversity Dude 21,183
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 37 min Freedomofexpression 317,535
Murder Capital Thu Doc Roc 1
News Mansion's reverend has skeletons in his closet (Jul '08) Sep 18 DiLeos D 220
Mace Electric's Dick Colon raped an 11-year-old... (Jun '13) Sep 14 Westminster 79
News Baltimore archbishop calls for mercy for 'Dream... Sep 14 Michu pichu 1

Baltimore Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Baltimore Mortgages