Tallahassee, FL

#208 Aug 24, 2011
GOD BLESS, Pastor Zach & your family...
Peace be still
gigi22

Houston, TX

#209 Aug 24, 2011
I am thinking fishy too

I read series of events and wonder what is going on.

I love Pastor Tims in the Love of the Lord and send Love to All

However, Riva T presents serious concerns for NDCC

Consider the events stated here: Pastor Zackery Tims fired Riva, Riva departed from Pastor Tims & NDCC, Riva divorced Pastor Tims, Riva started her own church, Pastor Tims did not pay Riva alimony (on divorce papers), Riva initiated the family vacation to Puerto Rico, Riva reunited with NDCC after Pastor Tims death, Riva desires position of pastor at NDCC

The events that have taken place for Riva Tims indicate a wife who has abandoned her husband, disgraced Pastor Tims name in divorce papers, and has been persistent in getting her position.

How much did she really care about Pastor Tims? Is Riva greedy for gain, child support, position? Riva did not stand by her man

Pastor Tims indicated his wishes and decisions when he fired his own wife: Did Pastor Tims fire Riva for incompetence, misbehavior, gossiping, backbiting, doubt, unbelief, unfaithful, and the like?

Is Riva Tims part of a plot, conspiracy, sabotage on Pastor Tims, NDCC, kingdom of God, workmanship of God? There may be deception and iniquity in appearances and events

Afterall divorces are inevitable when unity, competence, and agreement are not abiding and controlling
PRAY FOR PEACE EVERYWHERE !!!!!!
Are You Kidding Me

San Francisco, CA

#210 Aug 24, 2011
gigi22 wrote:
I am thinking fishy too
Consider the events stated here: Pastor Zackery Tims fired Riva, Riva departed from Pastor Tims & NDCC, Riva divorced Pastor Tims, Riva started her own church, Pastor Tims did not pay Riva alimony (on divorce papers), Riva initiated the family vacation to Puerto Rico, Riva reunited with NDCC after Pastor Tims death, Riva desires position of pastor at NDCC
The events that have taken place for Riva Tims indicate a wife who has abandoned her husband, disgraced Pastor Tims name in divorce papers, and has been persistent in getting her position.
How much did she really care about Pastor Tims? Is Riva greedy for gain, child support, position? Riva did not stand by her man
Pastor Tims indicated his wishes and decisions when he fired his own wife: Did Pastor Tims fire Riva for incompetence, misbehavior, gossiping, backbiting, doubt, unbelief, unfaithful, and the like?
Is Riva Tims part of a plot, conspiracy, sabotage on Pastor Tims, NDCC, kingdom of God, workmanship of God? There may be deception and iniquity in appearances and events
Afterall divorces are inevitable when unity, competence, and agreement are not abiding and controlling
Zachery Tims was as an ADULTERER many times over!What is wrong with you people (especially women) defending this crack-head preacher and bashing his wife? Riva may not have been perfect BUT she remained faithful to her wedding vows even when she had PROOF that Zachery lied, cheated and got high on the REGULAR! He continued to cheat even after he was exposed! How do I know? You figured it out since you know everything. Were you planning on being the next Mrs. Tims? If Riva was the horrible woman you are trying to portray; she would have put all Zachery's ish on blast! You don't know... You just don't know...
Are You Kidding Me

San Francisco, CA

#211 Aug 24, 2011
gigi22 wrote:
I am thinking fishy too
**CORRECTION**
Zachery Tims was an ADULTERER many times over! What is wrong with you people (especially women) defending this crack-head preacher and bashing his wife? Riva may not have been perfect BUT she remained faithful to her wedding vows even when she had PROOF that Zachery lied, cheated and got high on the REGULAR! He continued to cheat even after he was exposed! How do I know? You figured it out since you know everything. Were you planning on being the next Mrs. Tims? If Riva was the horrible woman you are trying to portray; she would have put all Zachery's ish on blast! You don't know... You just don't know...

Since: Aug 11

Abington, PA

#212 Aug 25, 2011
gigi22 wrote:
I am thinking fishy too
"gigi22" You must have read my mind!
We seem to be on the same page, I dont excuse Tims behavior but something is diffintely going on behind the scenes!(Take this with a grain of salt, I hear Jamal Bryant and Paula White may be trying to get a piece of the pie) When the dust settles I hope the truth will surface
Demetrius Simpson

Brooklyn, NY

#213 Aug 25, 2011
He's DEAD NOw!!!!!!!!!! stop it. I understand but we could pray for the best of out a mess. JUST PRAYYY CAUSE HE AINT COMING BACK HE DIED IDK HOW BUT HE DID LEAVE IT ALONE.
lisa B

United States

#215 Aug 25, 2011
IRev zackery tims has won lots of souls for christ i was very saddened by his death i hope he had time to repent me his soul rest rest in peace
MindScapeForChri st

Gwynn Oak, MD

#216 Aug 26, 2011
Demetrius Simpson wrote:
He's DEAD NOw!!!!!!!!!! stop it. I understand but we could pray for the best of out a mess. JUST PRAYYY CAUSE HE AINT COMING BACK HE DIED IDK HOW BUT HE DID LEAVE IT ALONE.
AMEN!!! Too many folks with too much time on their hands. Need to take all that energy and start working on their own lives.
cshawrie

Baltimore, MD

#217 Aug 26, 2011
ZIZ wrote:
What is sad to see in the church now, however this has been going on since biblical days. Pastors have appetites for more than just their wife. They want they cake and eat it to.
Pastors like Jamal Bryant, ZT, and the list could go on. They are a public success and a private mess.
They grace the pulpit day and day out with the Word of God and being pimps all along. This is why people don't want Jesus. They see no different from a Christian man then a man in the world.
Hey Ziz man is not to follow man but we are supposed to follow Christ. The Bible says to study the word for yourself. If you study for yourself Christ will certainly show you who a false prophet. His word clearly says beware of false prophets for they wil come in sheeps clothing. Pray and seek the face of the Lord and you will not be deceived. But if you read the word of God it clearly says that before the end of time these things will be taking place. No one is without sin. And if you think that you are you are telling a lie. We as christians need to know that God is a God of forgiveness but we are all responsible for seeking him for ourselves.
cshawrie

Baltimore, MD

#218 Aug 26, 2011
pastor v wrote:
men will have issues as long as we are flesh. in the flesh lies no good thing, so we cannot expect to live a perfect life. I don't know all the details but he that is without sin let him cast the first stone. again if this is true, he should have taken a sabbatical before he got deep into his actions. I'm praying for him because i know the pressures of being in leadership. God Bless you all
AMEN Brother
Minister Anderson

Dayton, OH

#219 Aug 31, 2011
coutourchick wrote:
It's amazing to me that this has shocked so many people. It's unfortunate when you have someone proclaiming Christ and preaching the truth to willing vessels. The truth is you will know a tree by the fruit that it bears. One thing I was told a long time ago, you can learn a lot about a pastor by watching his wife. Is she smiling when he preaches, is she busying herself with other things? Does she rightfully stand by his side. Women be wise, you know how we are with the men in our lives. Watch the body language. Watch her face, it says it all. Everyone study your pastors wives faces, and if you have a pastor who doesn't have a wife, Remember, the bible says that a minister should be the "husband of one wife." I remember them when they first started, I live a block away from them and they had a storefront church. Reva seemed happy, but you could see the slow decline in her smiling face over the years. The bible does not just say pray, but to "Watch as well as pray." Be on careful watch of the people you let minister into your lives, don't be so quick to let someone lay hands on you, don't put your trust in man, don't neglect to listen to your spirit, if it doesn't seem right, then it isn't and remember another thing, Technology, "Study to show yourself approved..." Study information on the internet, do your research, go to public records and check them all. All cities have them. I realized that I had a pastor, who requested for over eight years that we start a building fund for the church, we saved and saved and he reported that the church property would cost 500,000 dollars, He claimed that he purchased the land and that now we needed to purchase the building. I did research, leading by the Holy Spirit, guess what? He purchased a home for $500,000 dollar and land where the church was to be built for $1 dollar. Ha Ha God made me nor you a fool, don't be deceived. He is not mocked, whatever a man sow believe you me, he will reap it.
I believe this is close to the truth as it get. REAL
Minister Anderson

Dayton, OH

#220 Aug 31, 2011
Wow! Biomed, If had the church took these words to heart and action, then maybe ZT would still be here today.???
sue richards

Marietta, GA

#222 Sep 5, 2011
God is in control , he will handle it all in his way. We can not judge, because we are not all knowing, but God will not be mocked!!!!
PBBO

Richmond, VA

#223 Sep 6, 2011
BLACK CHURCH wrote:
We must forgive, demons made him do it.
Lets correct something..the demons didnt make him do anything. The devil presents us all opportunties for temptations. It is up to us to follow through and submit to our lusts and desires. Jesus was tempted on all points but...never sinned.
1JohnOne

Abington, PA

#224 Sep 6, 2011
"the devil made him do it" Please! blow the dust off that line. Eve said it first!(God in the garden still held them all accountable)
Buddy

Palm Bay, FL

#225 Sep 6, 2011
You can't represent God and be a crack head. If so, just go to one of the million corners in the United States were pushers and crack heads congregate and let them minister to you.
Tee

Raleigh, NC

#226 Sep 23, 2011
Bottom line is he should not have had the affair. Once the affair was made public, he should have repented, asked his wife for forgiveness, and kissed her big toe if that is what it took to get her forgiveness. Then, he should have quietly resigned from the church and gone somewhere along with his wife where they could work on restoration and healing. He obviously did not do that. So, God did an Ananias and Sapphira on him. God does not take well to people trying to pretend in His Name. I feel sorry for his ex-wife and his children, but vengeance is mine, the Lord said, and He chooses when and how He will repay.
Lil Bear

Orlando, FL

#227 Oct 11, 2011
All I can say is The Lord is coming back and we must prepared ourselves for the Lords coming. This life is no life without the BOOK OF LIFE (THE BIBLE)it show us our Good, Bad, Ugly side, so we are not exempt from nothing, All I desire for the Lord to say of me WEll DONE, WELL DONE, you can come on in. My question to the Saints of God Is Your Name Written in THE LAMBS BOOK OF LIFE. Be Bless. Get Ready for the GREAT COMING OF OUR LORD AND SAVIOR JESUS CHRIST.
Charles

Bergenfield, NJ

#228 May 16, 2012
It's amazing. nine months later and still no one officially knows what he died from. What makes this guy so special?
Peter

United States

#229 May 9, 2015
Sheila wrote:
I have a pastor here on the west coast trying the same tricks! Yes look at the wives they are very unhappy! But the pastor is destroying a nation! It is not okay! Pastor Cedric Shelby at Christian Life Family Worship Center of Sacramento, Ca has been a false prophet since he came from Alton, IL! He was let go from CSUS as a professor for sexual assault! And he has continued to victimize woman of all ages!! He has had children besides his 7 year old son CJ! Scanless acts of sexual nature is continually being reported at his church! His musicians sexually assaulted a Developmentally disabled young woman with no recourse! But yet he gets in the pulpit and only repents for "flirting". Not the sexual acts he have committed while in the pulpit! This is a disgrace, an abmoniation unto God! This is the last days beware of false prophets and those sent here to do the work of the devil! I pray against this in the name of Jesus!!
Dr. Shelby was not let go for sexual assault- Dr. Shelby does not have children outside of his son -
The Bible says touch not my anointed and you are givin false accounts of a mighty man of God! shame on you! Hundreds of lives transformed - thousands of lives change- I am one of them!!
He without sin cast the first stone!

Peter

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 11
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Baltimore Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 14 min No Surprize 1,681,150
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 1 hr Bruddah Z 326,075
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 4 hr Let freedom Ring 21,372
News Stop Maryland's season of cruelty: fall bow hun... (Sep '07) 16 hr Raptor in Michigan 111,542
Capital sex offender free in Baltimore. (May '15) Sun Avi 46
Moes Cup Baltimore, MD Jan 11 Lor Bippers 1
News Mayor's call to 'change the narrative' is not t... Jan 8 Community Disorga... 2

Baltimore Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Baltimore Mortgages