Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1579374 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1183310 Aug 9, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
"a couple of airstrikes" is a wonderful plan....
all hail, Baraq.....
Mamma's Boy wants us to think of it as the Firebombing of Dresden.

Yep. Magic Negro will show those bad boys he means business!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HA......

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1183311 Aug 9, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Then you must die daily. MUTT
Go wash your sh it-stained finger before pointing it at others, babee:-)
The zone

Rockport, MA

#1183312 Aug 9, 2014
I think we should raid the Middle East-Iraq.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#1183314 Aug 9, 2014
History 101 wrote:
<quoted text> Ask the Kenyan in the White House.

Exactly.....It hasn't just been President Obama who has allowed this to go on. It goes back through every President for decades. We are supposed to be a nation "of laws".....why do we allow such lawlessness? We provide millions of dollars in aid to Mexico and Central American countries.....Why isn't it trickling down to the populace? How many coming here are actually fleeing violence? Not that many according to the people who were interviewed in Texas. They came here because they were told they would receive a "permiso" from President Obama. This allowed for the cartels, human traffickers and cojotes to take advantage of people who want to escape poverty and corrupt governments (although I'd say that ours is pretty corrupt on both sides of the aisle). So, that begs the question "do we take on ANYONE who sets foot on American Soil because they want a better life"? Of do we demand that they come through legally, orderly and in a way they can take care of themselves and not be dependent of the US Government for their very existence?
Patriot

Denver, CO

#1183316 Aug 9, 2014
SHOCKING: Ebola CDC Quarantine Map Matches Immigration/Agenda 21 Maps+Yellowstone Connection?

http://www.maxresistance.com/shocking-ebola-c...

Location hidden

#1183317 Aug 9, 2014
History 101 wrote:
<quoted text> The CONSTITUTION it's all there.
Yep, now all Congress and The President have to do is follow it......
Cav

Santiago, Chile

#1183318 Aug 9, 2014
I think we need to privatize illegal immigration. Run it as a business! Stop giving a away America!
Resles Leggs

Buffalo, NY

#1183319 Aug 9, 2014
... an' what you wan' fo' Christmas l'il girl? Candy?...
Resles Leggs

Buffalo, NY

#1183320 Aug 9, 2014
... rot you teeth you know, but as mos' folks in the south know, that not necessarily a bad thing in you children... you sure you wan' me back, sugar?....
Resles Leggs

Buffalo, NY

#1183321 Aug 9, 2014
I lick that woman's ass every day.... an' she let me do it... she pretend like she above it all but I see her squat a l'il deeper each time.... who that remind you of?... Resles know women, honey better than you know youself.....
Resles Leggs

Buffalo, NY

#1183322 Aug 9, 2014
K... you ask fo' it, you got it...

Location hidden

#1183323 Aug 9, 2014
Resles Leggs wrote:
... an' what you wan' fo' Christmas l'il girl? Candy?...
No, a trip to Brian Boru's castle? Paris? Venice?

Location hidden

#1183324 Aug 9, 2014
Resles Leggs wrote:
K... you ask fo' it, you got it...

I asked where Resles was in a "tongue in cheek" kind of way.....not believing you would let him out of the ties that bind....but hoping for some respite from your current incarnation......I can see I miscalculated horribly.....where's Leo when you need her?
Resles Leggs

Buffalo, NY

#1183325 Aug 9, 2014
Makin' Love To a Woman, 101...

Firs thing is, you gotta find one... this not as hard as it sound... You can likely jus' walk next door an' as long as you got the goods, you prolly got one... They not complicated creatures....

So, once you stablish she alone, you take her up her own stairs after she make you coffee an' you undress her... not wit you eyes, nitwit... you hands!... Once that done, an, granted, it can take hours sometimes.. you commence to clean her body wit' you tongue.... every crack an' crevice... you start at her little toe on the lef' foot... an' you lick that til it throbbin' with blood... you clean under the nail wit you teeth very carefully, an' then you go to the next one... you payin attention you notice she already very wet... inside an' everywhere else...K, that you firs' lesson... I gotta go deal wit this thing, brb....
Resles Leggs

Buffalo, NY

#1183327 Aug 9, 2014
Gynger wrote:
<quoted text>
No, a trip to Brian Boru's castle? Paris? Venice?
You gon' have to learn how to spell it firs'... I ain't takin no greenhorn... K that was cruel, I sorry... I'll take you anywhere you wan', when we goin'? There only one condition... you don' get to take a bath or a shower til we get back... deal? I know who you are, honey... I know all about you... you know I do... Oh, an' you gon' have to shoot you husband cause I gettin' older an' no longer take pleasure in that....

Location hidden

#1183328 Aug 9, 2014
"Certainly, in theory, one can be anti-Zionist but not anti-Semitic.

There are ultra-religious Jews who do not believe in Zionism for religious reasons. And there are some left-wing Jews who side against Israel.

There also are those who truly just want Israel to leave Judea and Samaria (the “West Bank”), although the Israeli departure almost a decade ago from Gaza calls such a strategy into question.

But the exceptions prove the rule. Intellectually one can distinguish anti-Zionism from anti-Semitism. But in the real world, on the streets of Paris, Berlin, London, Boston, Miami and elsewhere, they are one and the same.

It’s time we stopped pretending otherwise."

William A. Jacobson
Resles Leggs

Buffalo, NY

#1183330 Aug 9, 2014
Gynger wrote:
<quoted text>
I asked where Resles was in a "tongue in cheek" kind of way.....not believing you would let him out of the ties that bind....but hoping for some respite from your current incarnation......I can see I miscalculated horribly.....where's Leo when you need her?
? "miscalculated?" I own his ass, he's mine, I his... don' court THE DEVIL les' you wan' a serious tan... I don' know where Leo is? But I miss her too... I don' know how it feels to be a woman but it mus' be awesome to realize that somewhere there a man with semen all over his belly cause he dreamin' of you?... I hope she knows that... I hope she knows what it means...

Location hidden

#1183331 Aug 9, 2014
Gilligan wrote:
<quoted text> You mean the U.S. President that said the Constitution was flawed, that president?
He said it was a "living document" not a "static document".
Resles Leggs

Buffalo, NY

#1183332 Aug 9, 2014
Makin' Love To a Woman 101... cont...

So the you lick an' kiss you way to her ankles... her shins... her calf muscles... her knees... an' you can spend some time here... my personal record is five days... woman not know whether to shit or go blind you spend five days lickin' her feet an' lower legs, you the firs' one that fo' sure.... If you look up you see those nipples bout ready to splode.... this girl is what we like to call, "ready"...
Resles Leggs

Buffalo, NY

#1183333 Aug 9, 2014
Jesus wrote:
<quoted text> I see our alarm clocks are synchronized lucy fur,this shits to ez.
Oh yeah? How many girls you think said that to me befo'?... You think you talkin' to... you?...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Baltimore Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 5 hr Susanm 316,242
Baltimore MD City Council to Destroy Confederat... 7 hr Harumph 10
Word for TODAY is "JOB" to all you lazy N(EYE)G... 19 hr Jeremy 1
Mace Electric's Dick Colon raped an 11-year-old... (Jun '13) Tue Jeremy 73
Capital sex offender free in Baltimore. (May '15) Aug 14 Theodore 42
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Aug 14 America 21,045
Body Count Aug 12 Fitius T Bluster 2

Baltimore Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Baltimore Mortgages