Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1657671 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1183380 Aug 10, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I have news, George W Bush lied to invade Iraq killing over 4000 soldiers. You & your ilk defend that.
You & your ilk defend Bush's taking us from a balanced budget to the worst recession in 80 years.
We blamed Bush & rightfully so.
You & your hate mongering buddies trash Michelle Obama & Obama's parents here every GD day.
Show me where Democrats trashed Laura Bush & George HW Bush.
You can't.
Bush-Bashing.......(ho-hum)

Have you found a new life yet?

Lapeer, MI

#1183381 Aug 10, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
NASA, formerly a space agency, is now the climate change and Muslim outreach branch of the Obama propaganda machine.....
Latest Magic Negro orders to NASA:

Find a way to stuff a diaper-head into a spacesuit.

How can a prone Muslim Astronaut possibly face Mecca when spinning in orbit at 25,000 MPH?

How do you kill Infidels in Space?

Can Hamas shoot missiles at Israel from the ISS?

Lapeer, MI

#1183382 Aug 10, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Facts go right over your head don't they. Geez!
How can you say that when you've never had the ability to recognize one?

Lapeer, MI

#1183383 Aug 10, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>how he create that vacuum? will you never learn to not parrot things you cannot understand or back up at all? now you have this bullshit post of yours hanging out there with your name on it forever that just shows what a fool you are...
When a coward runs fast enough, a strong vacuum forms just behind his buttocks which leads to tremendous anal pull and diarrhea.

Magic Negro is wearing steel mesh Depends at this moment.

Lapeer, MI

#1183384 Aug 10, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
Where'd my little buddies Roxblow and Eman run off to??
They're probably vomiting after reading one too many of your posts of nauseating stupidity.

Some people have a strong stomach while others are more sensitive to the odor of your ignorance.

Lapeer, MI

#1183385 Aug 10, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
----------
You two are such a lovely couple of misfits.
Eman makes it a threesome!!
Honest people showing up in your trash hood are always called misfits.

Do you have a point to make?

Since: May 11

Chambersburg, PA

#1183386 Aug 10, 2014
Ray Donovan wrote:
<quoted text>
Dave is clueless concerning reality.
A perfect example is how he and others were silent as the hypocritical Obama's hosted a literal 'monsters ball' earlier in the week.
The dictators and despots from the dark continent, many with shocking human rights records, sipped wine and dined on gourmet food while Obama told them how wonderful they were.
dark continent.
Funny how you never cared that we coddled oil rich nations so you could get cheaper black goop from under their soils.

We work with many nations with poor human rights countries. We As we work to help them develop, we work towards improving their record on human rights.

There is a lot of potential in Africa. We ignore it at our own peril.

Chambersburg, PA

#1183387 Aug 10, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
LIAR. I have not made any comments about Obama's parents. See what happens when you get all emotional and fly into hyperbole--you LIED Dave.
The kids are off limits. The adults, which Obama's parents were, are open to comment.
Too bad you cannot show even one-tenth of this sensitivity to women being abused. It is ALWAYS about politics with you.
Ok please. The whiners here post disgusting crap about Michelle Obama & Obamas parents all the time. What, are you really so stupid as to try to deny that? You just agreed that it was OK to do this.

Show me these same types of posts about the Bush family. That is the point you keep running from.

There are lots of counties & societies where women rights need to be addressed. It doesn't give you whiners the right to wage your war on women here in the US.

Chambersburg, PA

#1183388 Aug 10, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
People in the name of Islam are abusing women, beheading people and slaughtering kids. You cannot scream Islamaphobe when we point out what they are doing without looking like a knuckle dragging moron!
Many Christians believe that the husband rules over the wife & she must obey. In many cases this is controlling & abusive.
PDUPONT

Chicopee, MA

#1183389 Aug 10, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
Good afternoon, Mr. Soros.
Is that all you've got dimwit?
You just want to stay in that little ignorant bubble of yours and keep denying that you're hero George W Bush was played by Iran to use American blood and treasure to overthrow Saddam Hussein and expand its influence in the area.
If you think you're insulting me by calling me Mr. Soros, think again. Through his philanthropy, Soros has also made extraordinary contributions to this country and around the globe — especially in Eastern Europe. In many ways, he demonstrates what is great and vibrant about America. He is certainly not the only U.S. immigrant to have accumulated a staggering fortune. Nor is he the only wealthy person to create a philanthropy focused on protecting human rights and improving the lot of marginalized communities. His Open Society Foundations, for example, focus on the Roma people — marginalized immigrants throughout central Europe, and they have a long commitment to the people of Burma, where a military regime has attacked human rights for many years.
Got it Ms. Koch?

Chambersburg, PA

#1183390 Aug 10, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
Dave, lamely calls a hostile overtaking of a sovereign country by a terrorist group a civil war.
Dave, lamely claims the only time "the children" counts is if you are using them as political game pieces such as the unaccompanied children. The children on the mountain really have NO homes to go back to. They cannot go down the mountain or they will be killed--promised by ISIS. Your lame attempt to make the situations into a moral equivalence shows you are nothing but a political hack.
Isis had been joined by many Sunnis who have not been included in the Iraqi government. Try to keep up.
Wars create refugees. Children are in danger in many places all around the world.
What is your solution to those children on the mountain? Are you advocating for a US invasion?
If you care so much about Children, why did you say we should just shove them back across the border instead of helping those children? Here you show your true colors.
Seems to me you are using the children in Iraq as a tool to complain about Obama & the children at our border to complain about Obama. That is your only consistency here.

Chambersburg, PA

#1183391 Aug 10, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
Real War on Women
Dave, couldn't bring himself to condemn women being forced to wear burkas and ride in the trunk of a car.
Let's see if Dave will make excuses for this too
https://twitter.com/Maxinerunner/status/49792...
I believe in equal rights for all.

I never condoned any mistreatment of women. You are a liar.
Patrick

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#1183392 Aug 10, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Many Christians believe that the husband rules over the wife & she must obey. In many cases this is controlling & abusive.
First they describe problems with ISIS
Then the attack the president for bombing ISIS

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

Gauley Bridge WV

#1183393 Aug 10, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
That's not at all true.
But it sounds good to simpletons like you.
Bwahahahahaha!!!! You're a simple moran aren't you!!!!
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#1183395 Aug 10, 2014
Patrick wrote:
<quoted text>
First they describe problems with ISIS
Then the attack the president for bombing ISIS
Reuters is reporting that ISIS has murdered about 500 Yazidi's burying some of them alive and that 300 Yazidi women have been taken as slaves.

The source is reported to be Iraq's Minister of Human Affairs

It's also being reported that 20,000 Yazidi's have escaped from the Sinjar mountain.

I think that its safe to say that the numbers are wild azz guesses leaning toward bogus.
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1183396 Aug 10, 2014
flack wrote:
<quoted text>
Bwahahahahaha!!!! You're a simple moran aren't you!!!!
Says the forum hypocrite and total simpleton loser...Introducing Flack the modern day "Chicken Little" space cadet.
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1183397 Aug 10, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
All religions including the Christian one condemn and belittle women while they are being held to a totally different standard than are the men.
Nostrilis Waxman

Simsbury, CT

#1183398 Aug 10, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Isis had been joined by many Sunnis who have not been included in the Iraqi government. Try to keep up.
Wars create refugees. Children are in danger in many places all around the world.
What is your solution to those children on the mountain? Are you advocating for a US invasion?
If you care so much about Children, why did you say we should just shove them back across the border instead of helping those children? Here you show your true colors.
Seems to me you are using the children in Iraq as a tool to complain about Obama & the children at our border to complain about Obama. That is your only consistency here.
You really are clueless.

There is a big difference between people coming to America for economic opportunity and those being beheaded for not agreeing to be Muslim extremists who have vowed to attack the USA.

Obama blew it by not working hard enough to have an agreement with Iraq. Obama's poor handling of international affairs is reflected in the polls with only the far left extremists like you supporting his moronic policies.

"Only 36 percent approve of Obama’s handling of foreign policy"

I bet half of that 36 percent have no clue so they just said they approve.

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2014/08/poll-ba...

Yes, we will complain about Obama because he is an idiot. The worst president since WWII, Lap Dog Dave.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Cav

Jakarta, Indonesia

#1183400 Aug 10, 2014
harmonious wrote:
Solar and Wind Power More Expensive Than Thought
A new study from the Brookings Institution, a Washington think tank, argues that using solar and wind energy may be the most expensive alternatives to carbon-based electricity generation, even though they ...
Motley Fool
That non-existent study was financed by Exxon and assumed all solid gold and diamond-plated parts. An honest mistake on your stupid part. It IS true that the sun "goes away" each night but it always comes back, right on schedule, despite what you may have heard. As for the wind, well, you're probably still talking....
Nostrilis Waxman

Simsbury, CT

#1183401 Aug 10, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
All religions including the Christian one condemn and belittle women while they are being held to a totally different standard than are the men.
Rubbish. It has more to do with culture than religion. There is no comparison between Christians in the USA and Muslims in the Middle East when it comes to how women are expected to behave.

For you to try and make a comparison just shows what an idiot you are you old moron.

How is the weather on the Moon, fruitcake?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Baltimore Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 2 hr ThomasA 322,183
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 6 hr Vertelli 21,279
Review: Marie Kremer Dec 10 MARIE KREMER 1
News Baltimore police: More shot, another dead, iden... Dec 7 Fitius T Bluster 2
Mosby Dec 4 Lois Lerner 1
Mosby the Prostitutor Dec 4 Lois Lerner 1
Corey's law Nov 27 Mouth 1

Baltimore Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Baltimore Mortgages