Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1458962 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#1179655 Aug 3, 2014
Last post didn't come out right. But it's late. So here goes again:

No one has alienated anyone. Except Obama and his progressive liberal pack dividing us using their lapdogs as mouthpieces.

Apparently though, Patrick and most other liberals have difficulty resisting their brainwashing techniques.

(Just decided to add that last part.)

“you know i know”

Since: Oct 07

denver

#1179656 Aug 3, 2014
a well known dem and BO campaigner:

Oregon police: Mother suspected of killing toddler
CANNON BEACH, Ore.(AP)— The mother of a toddler found dead and teen girl found seriously injured in a room at a coastal Oregon resort was now wanted on suspicion of murder, authorities searching for the woman said Sunday.
Associated Press

Location hidden

#1179657 Aug 3, 2014
Patrick wrote:
<quoted text>
Democrats have won the popular vote for president in four of the last five elections.
Food for thought
And that's supposed to reassure us Americans haven't become the dumb and dumber?

It's the people who elect the same corrupt power hungry politicians that's the most worrisome.

“you know i know”

denver

#1179658 Aug 3, 2014
is the moronic dimwit who said Salon was right wing still quacking and clucking here?

Shockingly sleazy GOP governors:“Knaves, scoundrels, extremists and panderers”
Problems mount for Rick Perry, Scott Walker & many more. Why are they touted for 2016 and protected by D.C. press?

Salon.com from RSS

libs are such liars

“you know i know”

denver

#1179659 Aug 3, 2014
food for thoughts, since Eisenhower Americans have elected more republicans for president than demorats.

“you know i know”

denver

#1179660 Aug 3, 2014
what a shame

Ellen DeGeneres Divorce: Controlling Ellen Reportedly Made Portia De Rossi Turn Down Acting Roles
Ellen DeGeneres is reportedly trying to stave off a divorce from Portia de Rossi by doing an about-face on Portia’s career, but the damage from Ellen’s controlling ways may already be done. There have been widespread rumors that Ellen has been controlling in many aspects of Portia’s life, which…
The Inquisitr f

not to worry, Ellen will buy another "wife"

Location hidden

#1179661 Aug 3, 2014
Don't get me wrong. I can love every liberal on the planet and ask God to forgive them (like Jesus did) because they know not what they do (like Jesus said) and still hate the progressive liberal ideology to my very core.

Which I do.(And have to believe Jesus does too).

We can say "it's the economy, stupid."

And I can say "the liberal ideology IS stupid."

And just did.

Sure wish it didn't have to be that way and that more would wise up real soon.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1179662 Aug 3, 2014
harmonious wrote:
<quoted text>
fixed it, fartsack
lol! I'm sure the same way you are son.

poor baby...
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1179663 Aug 3, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
Don't get me wrong. I can love every liberal on the planet and ask God to forgive them (like Jesus did) because they know not what they do (like Jesus said) and still hate the progressive liberal ideology to my very core.
And just did.
lol! So now you're making God political.

So the difference between what reich wingers say Islam is and Christianity is..... nothing! They both operate as a religious government!

Location hidden

#1179664 Aug 3, 2014
harmonious wrote:
food for thoughts, since Eisenhower Americans have elected more republicans for president than demorats.
Was going to point out the typo, "demorats", but then realized it probably wasn't.

Not all Democrats are "demorats" or even "demoweasels". But too many have lost their way after the progressive liberal coup took over their party. They don't know what to do for fear of being ostracized and demonized by the lean mean liberal machine that came out of the progressive liberal coup. So they walk a fine line on eggshells.

Of course, they should grow a spine and switch to another party - doesn't even have to be Republican. But the Democratic Party is where the money is nowadays and money is power and some people can't resist either because they have no scruples or standards. Or they still condone having no moral standards despite a progressive liberal coup.

So guess that would make them demorats and demoweasels anyway.

Nevermind....
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1179665 Aug 3, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
And that's supposed to reassure us Americans haven't become the dumb and dumber?
It's the people who elect the same corrupt power hungry politicians that's the most worrisome.
Which ones aren't those "...corrupt power hungry politicians ..." you're referring to son?

Or are you going to dump and run on this too because that's what you believe Jesus would do?

Personally I don't believe Jesus would lie as much as you do.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1179666 Aug 3, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
And just did.
After all...

"As soon as by one's own propaganda even a glimpse of right on the other side is admitted, the cause for doubting one's own right is laid."

- Adolf Hitler

And you have no doubts at all....
al tigre

Buffalo, NY

#1179667 Aug 3, 2014
So where is you know who? Has he crawled in under the door yet?
al tigre

Buffalo, NY

#1179668 Aug 3, 2014
Excuse me I mean has SHE crawled in under the door yet!
al tigre

Buffalo, NY

#1179669 Aug 3, 2014
Look at this, they're at it again.

WASHINGTON — Department of Veterans Affairs whistle-blowers took turns ripping their own agency during a congressional hearing Tuesday, not only for failing America's veterans and falsifying appointment records, but for retaliating against employees who try to expose safety and ethics violations.

The testimony refers to scores of whistle-blowers nationwide who have been victimized by retribution, with 76 instances now under investigation. "It is clear that the workplace culture in many VA facilities is hostile to whistle-blowers and actively discourages them from coming forward with what is often critical information," says the written testimony. "The number of cases increases daily."

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/201 ...

Location hidden

#1179670 Aug 3, 2014
al tigre wrote:
Look at this, they're at it again.
WASHINGTON — Department of Veterans Affairs whistle-blowers took turns ripping their own agency during a congressional hearing Tuesday, not only for failing America's veterans and falsifying appointment records, but for retaliating against employees who try to expose safety and ethics violations.
The testimony refers to scores of whistle-blowers nationwide who have been victimized by retribution, with 76 instances now under investigation. "It is clear that the workplace culture in many VA facilities is hostile to whistle-blowers and actively discourages them from coming forward with what is often critical information," says the written testimony. "The number of cases increases daily."
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/201 ...
It's that transparency thing. Any hint of addressing the truth must be kept a secret. Lest liberals find out utopia doesn't exist and start believing something is rotten in Denmark...or D.C.

Can't be that transparent when there's more than a smidgeon of corruption. Liberals thrive on opacity.

Night.
al tigre

Buffalo, NY

#1179671 Aug 4, 2014
You're right there, it's a transparency thing... DC is a cesspool of liberal haters.
al tigre

Buffalo, NY

#1179672 Aug 4, 2014
Goodnight!
Jenks

United States

#1179673 Aug 4, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
It's that transparency thing. Any hint of addressing the truth must be kept a secret. Lest liberals find out utopia doesn't exist and start believing something is rotten in Denmark...or D.C.
Can't be that transparent when there's more than a smidgeon of corruption. Liberals thrive on opacity.
Night.
District of Columbia = District of Corruption
THE DEVIL

Boston, MA

#1179674 Aug 4, 2014
THE DEVIL OWNS THE NIGHT... THE DEVIL OWNS THE DAY TOO... HE MAKE YOU DANCE LIKE HIS MARIONETTES,,, SAY WHAT HE WAN' YOU TO... HE NOT CARE A SINGLE WHIT WHO HE HURT... HE THE DEVIL... IT WHAT HE DO... HE WAN' WOMEN... HE DON' WRITE ABOUT IT... NIGHT, NIGHT, SWEETIES...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Baltimore Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 4 min Reality Speaks 312,727
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 1 hr But But But 20,701
News Scientists say they have proved climate change ... (Dec '08) Sun YIM 7,942
News Businesses hurt amid fear of immigration crackdown (Jan '16) Sun Well Well 19
WHITE STUFF comes out when I RUB MY WEENIE, WHY??? Sun Philbert 4
News If ex-felons pay their dues to society, let's g... (Jun '08) Dec 3 Squach 1,168
News Stop Maryland's season of cruelty: fall bow hun... (Sep '07) Dec 3 Squach 113,988

Baltimore Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Baltimore Mortgages