Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1536284 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1167987 Jul 17, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
No 87, case not closed. Ed is correct.
He is exposing you as the weasel you are. You are a liar for sure. I also recall you bragging about your "book". You lie all the time. Another example is your "glorious" East Coast vacation. Another example is you denying you are the thread sock, Wilhelm from Germany.
You simply think being a liar is acceptable because you are a leftwing idiot that lives in a bubble culture of deception & dishonesty. You are the fool that thinks everyone is a Waxman. You are so full of hate, anger & frustration. You are a text book liberal of today. An old angry dope who's breed is dying off.
Easy owns you. Case closed.
Looking in a mirror confessing your sinister wasted no life again I see. I mentioned 4 years ago that I have been encouraged to do an auto biography that is not bragging that was a fact. You and sleazy Eed are envious birds of a feather. Why would anything a person said control your weak emotional state in the least?

Allow me you are as Eed is a weak minded bigoted politically driven lowlife puppet..Not to even mention all of the bragging you have done through the years when all know that you are a chronic liar, with a 100 different names. So it is you that is rendered useless in any conversation. Only a weak minded maggot would rush to all the judge its and more than proves just how insecure you really are. So from me to you loser....GFY. Now I own you..You and Eed are my pet monkeys..Just not as smart. Yea OBAMA...Suffer bitch.
Nostrilis Waxman

Simsbury, CT

#1167988 Jul 17, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Looking in a mirror confessing your sinister wasted no life again I see. I mentioned 4 years ago that I have been encouraged to do an auto biography that is not bragging that was a fact. You and sleazy Eed are envious birds of a feather. Why would anything a person said control your weak emotional state in the least?
Allow me you are as Eed is a weak minded bigoted politically driven lowlife puppet..Not to even mention all of the bragging you have done through the years when all know that you are a chronic liar, with a 100 different names. So it is you that is rendered useless in any conversation. Only a weak minded maggot would rush to all the judge its and more than proves just how insecure you really are. So from me to you loser....GFY. Now I own you..You and Eed are my pet monkeys..Just not as smart. Yea OBAMA...Suffer bitch.
You're not a very good liar 87 year old.

Nice attempt to weasel out of your book boast, professional boaster, but you didn't address your other two example lies, such as your vacation lie and your denying you were Wilhelm.

I recall clearly you lying about both.

You really are a pathetic soul, commie.

I hope you keep praying to your church of liberal, nutcase. The only think you accomplish is occupying your time and wasting others time.

Now run along and go boast about your 50K. For you to even try and deny you are a lying boaster is hilarious.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
PDUPONT

Chicopee, MA

#1167989 Jul 17, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
Farmers represent the heartland of America, work by the sweat of their brow, and have to fight big government to eke out a living.
Democrats move to the big cities (i.e. in New York and California) to represent the elitists (rich liberals) or dependents (welfare recipients) who vote for the "social engineers" to tell them how to live their lives and okay immoral societal standards forcing it on the rest of us.
Just when I thought there was a glimmer of hope for you Carol you go and post something incredibly ignorant. Farmers don't have to fight the government to survive; they're one of the largest groups of recipients of government subsidies. The U.S. government presently pays about $20 billion in cash annually to farmers and owners of farmland. These subsidies include crop insurance, disaster subsidies and commodity subsidies. The main problem is that the bulk of the subsidies go to large corporate farms which account for 72% of all farm sales. More than 90 percent of agriculture subsidies go to farmers of five crops — wheat, corn, soybeans, rice, and cotton. More than 800,000 farmers and landowners receive subsidies, but the payments are heavily tilted toward the largest producers," per The CATO Institute. Small mom and pop farms are falling by the wayside not due to government but because they can't compete due to economy of scale.
You can stuff that rich liberal elitist crap Carol. The Walton heir's wealth,$144.7 billion is equal to that of the bottom 42% of Americans. The Koch brothers control another $80 billion and Sheldon Adelson whose ring Republican candidates rush to kiss when they need funds controls $38 billion. These eight individuals control about $ 258 billion or more than half of the population and they're not liberal elites by any definition.
By the way Carol, it's largely red rural states that are a drain on the economy, taking in more federal money than they pay out.
How are "liberals" telling you how to live dimwit? As far as we're concerned you can live however you want; just don't try to force your own narrow beliefs on the rest of us.
Republicans have no claim on morality. What's so damned moral about handing out subsidies to big agribusiness and at the same time cutting snap benefits to poor families?
What's so damned moral about denying health coverage to millions of Americans by refusing Medicaid expansion like rick Scott and his Republicans minions have done in Florida?
What's so damned moral about Paul Ryan's budget that cuts taxes on the wealthy and cuts programs that benefit the poor and middle class?
Right wing policies are the epitome of immorality.
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1167990 Jul 17, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
You're not a very good liar 87 year old.
Nice attempt to weasel out of your book boast, professional boaster, but you didn't address your other two example lies, such as your vacation lie and your denying you were Wilhelm.
I recall clearly you lying about both.
You really are a pathetic soul, commie.
I hope you keep praying to your church of liberal, nutcase. The only think you accomplish is occupying your time and wasting others time.
Now run along and go boast about your 50K. For you to even try and deny you are a lying boaster is hilarious.
Aren't you the lying idiot that said the burden of proof is on the accuser. Well prove it moron. The biggest puzzle is why a person is soooo weak minded that after 4 years you are still obsessed, you obviously are a sick individual. I also never bragged about the 50 grand you chronic liar...I replied to a question on what a Captain gets in retirement pay and I responded, besides you are a lowlife draft dodging scumbag and you have more than proven that. It's way more than clear who owns whom, as daily you and your girl friend sleazy Eed repeat the very same things over and over just like retards do.By the way hows that Castle in England and all of those millions you inherited along with your cars..Talk about a lying loser..HAHAHAHAHAHAH Keep on obsessing pea brain, I love it. Now get back to your 100 names and judge its.. Yea boy what a life...
Hey Stupid

Skokie, IL

#1167991 Jul 17, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
I think Joe Biden is Obama's pet monkey and Obama is the monkey:
Vice President Joe Biden admitted to a group of young progressives on Wednesday that the “change” promised in his and President Obama’s 2008 “Hope and Change” campaign “didn’t happen,” but urged the left-wing youngsters not to throw in the towel.
I wonder what kind of change the monkey and the monkey were talking about?
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1167992 Jul 17, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
What kind of idiot would worry so much about what a total stranger does or doesn't do..
\

want to tell us
why did 'you' had to know how much income tax Mitt Romney paid.....
Hey Stupid

Chicago, IL

#1167993 Jul 17, 2014
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Just when I thought there was a glimmer of hope for you Carol you go and post something incredibly ignorant. Farmers don't have to fight the government to survive; they're one of the largest groups of recipients of government subsidies. The U.S. government presently pays about $20 billion in cash annually to farmers and owners of farmland. These subsidies include crop insurance, disaster subsidies and commodity subsidies. The main problem is that the bulk of the subsidies go to large corporate farms which account for 72% of all farm sales. More than 90 percent of agriculture subsidies go to farmers of five crops — wheat, corn, soybeans, rice, and cotton. More than 800,000 farmers and landowners receive subsidies, but the payments are heavily tilted toward the largest producers," per The CATO Institute. Small mom and pop farms are falling by the wayside not due to government but because they can't compete due to economy of scale.
You can stuff that rich liberal elitist crap Carol. The Walton heir's wealth,$144.7 billion is equal to that of the bottom 42% of Americans. The Koch brothers control another $80 billion and Sheldon Adelson whose ring Republican candidates rush to kiss when they need funds controls $38 billion. These eight individuals control about $ 258 billion or more than half of the population and they're not liberal elites by any definition.
By the way Carol, it's largely red rural states that are a drain on the economy, taking in more federal money than they pay out.
How are "liberals" telling you how to live dimwit? As far as we're concerned you can live however you want; just don't try to force your own narrow beliefs on the rest of us.
Republicans have no claim on morality. What's so damned moral about handing out subsidies to big agribusiness and at the same time cutting snap benefits to poor families?
What's so damned moral about denying health coverage to millions of Americans by refusing Medicaid expansion like rick Scott and his Republicans minions have done in Florida?
What's so damned moral about Paul Ryan's budget that cuts taxes on the wealthy and cuts programs that benefit the poor and middle class?
I laughed my ass off last night when I heard the news: Koch Brothers are going to pay 20 million dollars to have their sign put up at Navy Pier. ROTFLMAO--Liberals will take money from anyone. The liberals in Chicago will be able to look at the Koch Brothers sign for the rest of their lives. It is hysterical.
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1167994 Jul 17, 2014
Al Gore is not a scientist...

'Cold front brings record-breaking temperatures to Oklahoma City on Wednesday'

'Temperatures in Oklahoma City climbed only to 72 degrees Wednesday, according to the National Weather Service. The record for the coolest high temperature for July 16 in Oklahoma City was 74 degrees, set in 1967, according to National Weather Service records. Although official figures haven’t been finalized, Wednesday’s high appears to have broken that record.'

http://newsok.com/cold-front-brings-record-br...
Obammy Hussein Soetoro

New York, NY

#1167995 Jul 17, 2014
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
Progressive 'do as I say, not as I do' in action...
'HARTFORD, Conn.(AP)- Connecticut officials have rejected a federal request to temporarily house up to 2,000 immigrant children from Central America at a mostly-vacant facility built for developmentally disabled adults.'
http://www.myfoxny.com/story/26030566/connect...
The left screams about the Adam Lanzas (legally) in the US but willfully imports thousands of teenagers who are much more dangerous.

Obumbles Imports Gang Members

This latest report from Border Patrol officials confirms what has been known for some time. On June 12, Arizona Governor Jan Brewer sent a letter to House Speaker John Boehner (R-Ohio) and Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid (D-Nev.), in which she expressed serious concerns about a gang presence among the illegal immigrants from Central America crossing our borders:

By the Obama administration’s own estimation, 230,000 unaccompanied alien minors are expected to cross through the Rio Grande Sector by the end of next year.... If Border Patrol is overwhelmed, what consideration is being given — and what is being done — to determine if any of these illegal aliens have criminal histories or gang affiliations? For example, we know that MS-13, one of the world’s most notorious international gangs, has strong ties to several of the Central American countries from which these aliens are arriving. The administration’s refusal to properly verify that violent criminals are not among those entering the United States shows an alarming lack of concern for our homeland’s security. As a nation, we cannot sit back and allow this policy to continue.

As we noted in our article posted on June 16, Chris Cabrera, the vice president of the National Border Patrol Council Local 3307 in the Rio Grande Valley, offered more substantive details that validated Brewer’s concerns.

Cabrera told National Review that Border Patrol agents have reunited identified gang members with their families in the United States. An officer had recently told Cabrera about a known teen member of MS-13 whom he was powerless to stop entering the country. Cabrera asked, in frustration:“If he’s a confirmed gang member in his own country, why are we letting him in here?”

“I’ve heard people come in and say,‘You’re going to let me go, just like you let my mother go, just like you let my sister go. You’re going to let me go as well, and the government’s going to take care of us,’” Cabrera said.“Until we start mandatory detentions, mandatory removals, I don’t think anything is going to change. As a matter of fact, I think it’s going to get worse.”

As far back as January 2009, Judicial Watch ran an article that cited a then-current report from the published by the Justice Department’s National Gang Intelligence Center (NGIC), an FBI task force created in 2005 to address the increased threat of violent gangs in the United States. Among the report’s findings was that that up to 80 percent of crime in the United States is committed by gangs and that gang membership in this country had grown to one million, an increase of 200,000 during the previous few years.

Furthermore, the report noted a high-ranking FBI official’s statement that gangs had followed the migration paths of illegal immigrant laborers to avoid big-city police departments that had cracked down on their activities. The official gave as an example Mara Salvatrucha or MS-13, which had spread throughout the United States and continues expanding.

USA Today, in an article that same month, quoted a statement from Michael Sullivan, the outgoing director of the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives, who said that MS-13’s use of extreme violence to advance extortion, prostitution, and other criminal enterprises had frustrated attempts to infiltrate and disrupt the gang’s activities.“MS-13’s foothold in the U.S. is expanding,” said Sullivan.
Hey Stupid Democrats

Chicago, IL

#1167996 Jul 17, 2014
The American people aren't buying your: The border is secure crap. Obama's spokesperson would not admit the border is secure yesterday. So I guess Americans are not stupid, as you, stinking, lying, crackhead liberals want them to be.
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1167997 Jul 17, 2014

RECORD low temperatures.....

'Alabama

4 in Huntsville: Previous record low 5

7 in Birmingham: Previous record low 11

14 in Mobile: Previous record low 18'

http://www.usatoday.com/story/weather/2014/01...
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1167998 Jul 17, 2014

(Jan)

'Delaware

6 in Dover: Previous record low 10'

forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1167999 Jul 17, 2014

(Jan)

'Georgia

19 in Savannah: Previous record low 21

11 in Macon: Previous record low 14

6 in Atlanta: Previous record low 10

12 in Augusta: Previous record low 15

7 in Athens: Previous record low 12'

forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1168000 Jul 17, 2014

July 2014

'City sees record low temperature for July 16
Wednesday's low of 50 fell below previous record for date of 54'

http://cjonline.com/news/2014-07-16/city-sees...
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1168001 Jul 17, 2014

July 2014

'Coldest July 16 on record in Grand Rapids'

http://woodtv.com/2014/07/16/coldest-july-16-...
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1168002 Jul 17, 2014

July 2014

'July Chill Brings Record Cold Temperatures '

' So far, Mobile, Alabama has tied their record low of 65 set back in 1886. Record lows also fell in Atlanta, Georgia, Pensacola, Florida and Jackson, Kentucky.

The chilly conditions began to be felt on Monday and record cool highs were set in parts of the Upper Midwest and northern Plains. Minneapolis set a record cool high of 65 degrees, breaking the record set back in 1884.

Over 20 record lows were broken on Tuesday morning. Temperatures dropped into the mid 40s in Rapid City, South Dakota and North Platte, Nebraska, setting new records for the date.

Record cool highs were also quite numerous on Tuesday afternoon, as temperatures did not warm much. Highs only climbed into the 60s for many in the Midwest and Plains.'

http://www.weather.com/news/weather-forecast/...
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1168003 Jul 17, 2014

July 2014

'July Chill Brings Record Cold Temperatures '

'It really felt like fall in Marquette, Michigan, where they set a record cool high on Tuesday of 53 degrees. This broke the previous record by 11 degrees! In fact, 53 degrees is the average high for October 15.

St. Louis also set a record cool high on Tuesday, as temperatures only reached 76 degrees, breaking the previous record of 77 degrees set back in 1891. Average high temperatures for mid-July should be in the upper 80s.'

http://www.weather.com/news/weather-forecast/...
Hey Stupid Democrats

Chicago, IL

#1168004 Jul 17, 2014
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
How about the Bill Gates? laying off 18 THOUSAND at Microsoft, he could pay them to do nothing couldn't him-he so filthy and rich-oh wait he is democrat, he doesn't care. Right?

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1168005 Jul 17, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
So, you are Jesus?
Somebody here got frustrated with Patrick's juvenile responses and began their post with "Jesus, Patrick.....!".

Patrick accepted the name.

But it gets worse.

Patrick went to the Fast-Food Drive-Thru and got a burger. As he fumbled beneath his filthy seat for some spare change, he came up with dried French fries and an old Fishburger.

Bingo. He was now Jesus multiplying the Fishes & Loaves.

It's a Miracle!
PDUPONT

Chicopee, MA

#1168006 Jul 17, 2014
Olive Oil wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Klem ... Why don't you take a handful or so of these Illegal "children" into your home.
Feed them, clothe them - Keep them off of the streets so they won't fall into running drugs
for the Mexican Cartels or Black street dealers. Have a heart, Kadiddle ...
Course the grey area is over the age of these "children".
17 year olds are not exactly children.
And many are targeted to work for the Mexican Drug Cartels who own the Black drug
dealers in the Inner Cities. And innocent Black Folks living in the Inner City also fall victim
to this insidious problem as well. The Mexican Cartel and Black drug dealers are recruiting their children.
You'd think Baraq would create some jobs for these Inner City Youth who are falling prey to drug dealing - Seduction of the Big Money lures.
Who would want to work at Mickey D's earning an honest pittance?
Course Baraq hasn't done jack-chit to stop the flow of Illegals across The Border, create jobs, in fact just the opposite, the Baraq has killed jobs, and really doesn't give a damn about Inner City youth, or any youth ... Course Eric The Red did help The Mexicans.
Fast and Furious was a great success.
Yes we get it Olive; you're an ignorant racist piece of fecal matter. You don't need to remind us of this on a daily basis.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Baltimore Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 2 hr Disturbed 20,924
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 3 hr John-K 314,355
News Ex-Bowling Brook counselors arrested (May '07) Thu J Brown house II 33
Baltimore County Arrest Mugshots and Criminal ... (Sep '16) May 25 Pop 3
News As Confederate Monuments Come Down in 65% Black... (Jan '16) May 23 Sarah 2nd Grade 5
Get To Work May 22 Father Obrien 3
Psycho stalker timonium extended stay May 22 Crazy 1

Baltimore Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Baltimore Mortgages