Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1508802 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

DEATH

Chambersburg, PA

#1167872 Jul 16, 2014
Bow Bugdoll wrote:
<quoted text>

Yes, Bush had lower numbers thanks to a 24/7 media onslaught of negativity.
That's kind of like saying Nixon was put upon because he was always losing his keys... he killled a MILLION people and DESTROYED the economy for anyone who's not an oilman or in the war industry... duh..
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1167873 Jul 16, 2014
Bow Bugdoll wrote:
Americans Say NO to Illegal Aliens Being Housed in Their Communities
*National security or crime fears from not knowing the criminal backgrounds of the newcomers?
*Employment concerns, as they see the next wave of cheap labor entering an already dismal job market?
*Fiscal concerns, as so many of the aliens will require state and local assistance, despite the $2.3 billion being spent for resettlement?
*Medical fears based on tens of thousands crossing the border without the exams required of legal immigrants? Maybe some have heard of the multiple swine flu cases discovered or the outbreak of scabies?
*A growing irritation that U.S. laws are being ignored without any penalty?
*Concern about their children's education, knowing that the schools and teachers in their area will be overwhelmed with new children who will all need extra assistance? Education comes with a cost as well an estimated $10,000 to educate a child for one year.
but the church ladies want them to stay......

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#1167874 Jul 16, 2014
DEATH wrote:
I realize you're livin' rough out there but have you tried toilet paper?
dude, i live rough nowhere at no time. if you hadn't failed so miserably at life you might be able to say the same...
DEATH

Chambersburg, PA

#1167875 Jul 16, 2014
Whatsa matter, kids? Y'all slowin' down for the night?... Well, back to the hive for you... You can kinda feel it, though, rigtht?... The pendulum getting heavier and heavier.... slowin' the whole thing down...

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#1167876 Jul 16, 2014
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't know any black people or people of mixed race so how would you know how it feels? No one I know thinks like you; only racists think like you do. You are insanely obsessed with President Obama; get help
Should we be worried about your grasp on reality?

Or are you a paid troll on Soros' dime? I'm beginning to suspect this is the case.

Even hard left liberals can't really think half the things you post and expect to be taken seriously. Not that you're taken seriously...but seriously...are you just kooky or a paid troll?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1167877 Jul 16, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
Unions have infiltrated public school systems everywhere.
And without a good education and with indoctrination taking its place and apathy among even the good teachers plus jobs becoming more and more scarce due to ObamaCare and by not teaching more students skills to find the jobs requiring specific skills, offering opportunities seems rather pointless and empty.
Even though you and I both agree that's the path we have to find our way back to.
We first have to shrink the progressive liberal mountain that's obstructing people from moving forward and any meaningful opportunities.
Hopefully, the majority will vote out the mountain builders and symbolically grab a shovel.
you are just flat out wrong about the public schools in most suburban and rural communities......

and completely out of touch with reality......

“Peace on Earth”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1167878 Jul 16, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
Leave it to senseless to think 44% approval and 53% saying he is not able to get things done as winning!!
You must have missed the part about Obama's numbers surpassing that of Repubicans. That is called winning.
DEATH

Chambersburg, PA

#1167879 Jul 16, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
The quotes about Iraq on the campaign trail were accurate.
2010: Biden on CNN with Larry King:I think its going to be one of the great achievements of this administration.
2011: Obama to troops at Fort Bragg, North Carolina:Were leaving behind a sovereign, stable and self-reliant Iraq.
You can look them up yourself given the references.
It is humanitarian to make sure children are being fed until they can be sent back home. You are paying attention to how many democrats and blacks are angry about this situation too?
Staying here without their parents, having nowhere to live, sleeping on floors and being tossed around like footballs isn't humanitarian.
Hey, Grandma Dragon, here's another snapshot fr your collection....

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/07/17/world/middl...

I can't WAIT to hear your explanation....

Location hidden

#1167881 Jul 16, 2014
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
It's a bullshyt story that's why. So they found one dummy woman who said dumb things and think she is the spokesperson for all black people;
Isn't that the rule in the liberal power grabbing game? Pick one person and make them represent an entire segment of the population?

Does Todd Akin ring a bell?
DEATH

Chambersburg, PA

#1167882 Jul 16, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>dude, i live rough nowhere at no time. if you hadn't failed so miserably at life you might be able to say the same...
Uh, uh, uh... you know the rules... you gotta get down on your lizard-like belly and BEG....

“Peace on Earth”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1167883 Jul 16, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
you're becoming as brain dead as dumbass Dave.....
so, if we welcome people who cross the border illegally, process them when they turn themselves in, and release them never to be seen again...then you think the border is secure....
one sick old lady....
You rethugs are great and providing you personal opinions. Proof! Where's your proof that people are being released never to be seen again? Tick, Tock.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1167884 Jul 16, 2014
Tinka wrote:
<quoted text>
Seems they would see that maybe as a bit more of intruding into people's lives if they so showed that much interest...
People and the need for cause to think of where in certain Organized places they have civilians ask you all sorts of questions...
As much to your pwrsonal very own in placing an egg to be vertilized inside of self if or why or what????
A man can ask you all the questions???
That is some Religion...
To what some may have encountered if to a previous knowledge as though time and some more understanding...
Can think it around and some times you have to stick and place that into Cause...
How extensive it may be depends...
BUT to DEMANDING IN VOICING, they have all right to be against abortions...{People do and they should be free to say so..have their time as all things to matter some do more than others...
But to a ORGANIZED community, I supposed is what they have Filed themselves under?
I mean they have to have something claimed is it or you know what I mean, they must as well be under the LAw *CALIFORNIA"S, of the LAND which comes through still Government...
Un;less it has been overthrown?
So the Organized Bunch Independent *Man, has the authority to ask women strange questions*...
I find much of it very ought...
At the time...and there is a lot to a lot I bet on that...
Tinka, I think you need a new computer.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1167885 Jul 16, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Go take your pills old man. It's time for you and the other cadavers at age 87 to go nighty, night, moron.
Go pray to your lord Obama that he will save you, idiot.
Don't bother looking for the monster under your bed. He is you, freak.
Baawwaahhh!!!!
Isn't it time for your body cavity check at your gulag son?
DEATH

Chambersburg, PA

#1167886 Jul 16, 2014
Besides, if you're livin' so high on the hog why cain't you even afford a septic tank?... Or an ostrich or two?...
DEATH

Chambersburg, PA

#1167887 Jul 16, 2014
It's almost Dickensian though ain't it, Tickers? I mean, you out there in the lap of luxury in rural Minnesota and me in downtown DC in this bus kiosk... talkin' back and forth to each other... america!
DEATH

Chambersburg, PA

#1167888 Jul 16, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
Isn't that the rule in the liberal power grabbing game? Pick one person and make them represent an entire segment of the population?
Does Todd Akin ring a bell?
I'm pretty sure he's not qualified for that?...

Lapeer, MI

#1167889 Jul 16, 2014
Tinka wrote:
<quoted text>
How can an American...uhhhh etc.*stay on Topic*...stay on Topic stay on Topic stay on Topic stay on Topic...
Alright...
Backwards DPS SPD...and man CDU...
Like I was just reading up on Philippines their Island country it is pretty... and somehow I ended up reading stuff from Bavaria and how them and US back home had some weird things as far
Anyways to study?
An enjoyable time they lie in the past as laying...to lie and hu ha laters...
Man and woman too tell each others story and to Jesus and his LIFE..well he must have been some story teller...
And maybe some of it was just as read?
Have you read the whole book? The Bible? If you have have you read the newer versions too what do they teach?
I have not...
I have read the Bible front to back many times now but I was Speed Reading and can't remember a damned thing I read. Besides, it gets real boring with no pictures or advertisements.

Location hidden

#1167890 Jul 16, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
you are just flat out wrong about the public schools in most suburban and rural communities......
and completely out of touch with reality......
Now Galt, don't go getting your back up against the wall.

I worked in several public school systems - in Illinois and Florida - and in suburbia towns.

The liberal tentacles had their hooks firmly in those public school systems and that was more than two decades ago. The tentacles have grown much longer since then.

This is the kind of nonsense that's going on and it's not just confined to inner city schools.

http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/educate/ednews...

http://www.thefederalistpapers.org/current-ev...

With all due respect, I suggest you keep the snarky remarks to yourself unless you've walked in a teacher's shoes in suburbia or anywhere else.

Because, frankly, I'm getting tired of bending over backwards to keep your back pried off some wall.

Anal people are found on both sides of the fence. Don't keep pointing at yours.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1167891 Jul 16, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
You rethugs are great and providing you personal opinions. Proof! Where's your proof that people are being released never to be seen again? Tick, Tock.
Galt apologizes.....

they will be seen again when they are arrested for murder, robbery, rape, drugs, etc.....

or when they die in gangsta violence....

who do average Americans call when they become victims of crimes by one of Obama's "children"???....

Lapeer, MI

#1167892 Jul 16, 2014
Patrick wrote:
<quoted text>
He may have issues with reality
The Magic Negro has issues with reality?!!!

Where in the hell have you been for 6 years now, idiot?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Baltimore Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 1 hr Harold Blockman 20,930
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 8 hr silly rabbit 313,657
News Scientists say they have proved climate change ... (Dec '08) Fri Patriot AKA Bozo 8,066
News Stop Maryland's season of cruelty: fall bow hun... (Sep '07) Fri Raptor in Michigan 113,747
News National Illegal Immigration Conversation Conti... Fri RushFan666 5
News Bill curbing suspensions, expulsions of younges... Mar 23 Sweetheart4 3
News In immigrant crackdown, a 'fine-tuned' police s... Mar 21 Rose Tokoyo1 6

Baltimore Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Baltimore Mortgages