Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1384143 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#1134444 May 10, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
Here is a timeline for you Ansar al-Shari’a is NOT Boko Haram.
where did anyone say they were?

are you having a stroke?

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#1134445 May 10, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
This is too funny.,
Roxlo, who claims the Obama Admin lies about everything, suddenly believes the State Dept!!
Isn't that where all the lying supposedly came from?? Isn't that what the nitwits are setting up a special committee for??
So you believe them when they say who attacked, but don't believe other parts of the story. Please explain this latest piece of insanity.
You get crazier by the hour, Roxlo.
Shouldn't you be getting back to defending Cliven Bundy from that same evil Gov't you hate so much??
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
no, she has too many lies on that issue laying out there waiting to be backed up....

she us still running from that issue also...
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1134446 May 10, 2014
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Where's Galt? Fighting bears in Bulgaria?
Code blue at Shady Pines?
Will Rick Scott veto the 75 speed limit bill?
LOL
Hillaryous

Palm Coast, FL

#1134447 May 10, 2014
lily boca raton fl wrote:
President Barack Obama received an unexpected declaration of love Thursday.
During a speech at a Democratic National Committee event in California, Obama was interrupted by a heckler yelling, "Freedom for Ethiopia!"
Obama attempted to continue with his prepared remarks, but soon relented, responding directly to the heckler.
"I agree with you, but why don't we talk about it later because I'm just about to finish!" Obama said.
The response received laughs from the audience, but didn't deter the heckler, who continued yelling, "I love you!"
Gracefully, the president responded, "I love you back!"
"You kinda screwed up my ending, but that's ok," Obama said.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/05/09/obam...
President Barack Hussein Obama also received an unexpected declaration of lies this year. He earned and won the big "Lie of the Year". And considering he's lied all his life, what DIFFERENCE does it make? LOL

“Peace on Earth”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1134448 May 10, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>Roxlo doesn't need facts to post...good thing she's not in the gov't as apparently she wouldn't need facts to act ....
It's not just Roxlo. Seems to be Republicans in general. They are always quoting some anonymous former government source that no one can identify or question.
Hillaryous

Palm Coast, FL

#1134449 May 10, 2014
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Where's Galt? Fighting bears in Bulgaria?
Code blue at Shady Pines?
Will Rick Scott veto the 75 speed limit bill?
Will lily finally admit Obama is a liar?
PDUPONT

Chicopee, MA

#1134450 May 10, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Trayvon? Isn't that the "dude" that started the violence because he had an attitude towards being watched?
WRONG AGAIN STUPID! He was a teenager walking home minding his own business when a wannabe cop with anger issues started to stalk him despite police instructions to stay in his vehicle. But then again only the white guy had the right to stand his ground.
You're an idiot Nosewax; you always have been and always will be!

Since: May 14

Location hidden

#1134451 May 10, 2014
Hillaryous wrote:
<quoted text> Will lily finally admit Obama is a liar?
Will you finally admit that anyone that doctors and loads the judge-it system is a phony deceitful, mentally ill piece of shit?
Grey Ghost

Palm Coast, FL

#1134452 May 10, 2014
Hillaryous wrote:
<quoted text> Will lily finally admit Obama is a liar?
What DIFFERENCE does it make? LOL
NuculurNUTsurpri Ze

Palm Coast, FL

#1134453 May 10, 2014
Nostrilis Waxmoron wrote:
<quoted text>I finally admit that anyone that doctors and loads the judge-it system is a phony deceitful, mentally ill piece of shit, and that would be me.
Not Surprized! LOL
PDUPONT

Chicopee, MA

#1134454 May 10, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
Like four dead Americans don't matter dude!
As Hillary said:
"What difference does it make!"
Dude!
Let's go with the whole quote moron;
"With all due respect, the fact is we had four dead Americans. Was it because of a protest or was it because of guys out for a walk one night who decided that they’d they go kill some Americans? What difference at this point does it make? It is our job to figure out what happened and do everything we can to prevent it from ever happening again, Senator. Now, honestly, I will do my best to answer your questions about this, but the fact is that people were trying in real time to get to the best information. The IC has a process, I understand, going with the other committees to explain how these talking points came out. But you know, to be clear, it is, from my perspective, less important today looking backwards as to why these militants decided they did it than to find them and bring them to justice, and then maybe we’ll figure out what was going on in the meantime."
You're an idiot Nosewax; you always have been and always will be!

“Depends on the Day”

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#1134456 May 10, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
This is too funny.,
Roxlo, who claims the Obama Admin lies about everything, suddenly believes the State Dept!!
Isn't that where all the lying supposedly came from?? Isn't that what the nitwits are setting up a special committee for??
So you believe them when they say who attacked, but don't believe other parts of the story. Please explain this latest piece of insanity.
You get crazier by the hour, Roxlo.
Shouldn't you be getting back to defending Cliven Bundy from that same evil Gov't you hate so much??
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
There goes the loony "all or nothing" Progressive logic. Is the Left ever going to advance in their thinking.

“Depends on the Day”

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#1134457 May 10, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not just Roxlo. Seems to be Republicans in general. They are always quoting some anonymous former government source that no one can identify or question.
It is not a anonymous government source:

http://www.state.gov/r/pa/prs/ps/2014/01/2195...

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#1134458 May 10, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
The State Dept clearly stated they were.
"Created separately after the fall of the Qadhafi regime, Ansar al-Shari’a in Benghazi and Ansar al-Shari’a in Darnah have been involved in terrorist attacks against civilian targets, frequent assassinations, and attempted assassinations of security officials and political actors in eastern Libya, and the September 11, 2012 attacks against the U.S. Special Mission and Annex in Benghazi, Libya. "
yes, they suspect they were involved.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1134459 May 10, 2014
Hillaryous wrote:
<quoted text> Will lily finally admit Obama is a liar?
nutjob said: Obama lied so he could get reelected!

person who's brain recognizes reality says:

All Pants on Fire! statements involving Mitt Romney

http://www.politifact.com/personalities/mitt-...

All False statements involving Mitt Romney

http://www.politifact.com/personalities/mitt-...

he sure was a busy lying fool. it was like he spent all his spare time watching FOX!

so now can you admit that you voted for a liar?
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1134460 May 10, 2014
Millions of unemployed Americans who have fruitlessly been looking for work for months are determined that Congress get to the bottom of what happened in Benghazi, a new poll indicates.

According to the survey, job-seeking Americans hope that Congress will eventually do something about job creation, but they are adamant that it hold new hearings about Benghazi first.

By a wide majority, respondents to the poll “strongly agreed” with the statement “I would really like to find a job, but not if it in any way distracts Congress from my No. 1 concern: finding out what really happened in Benghazi.”

In related findings, a survey of Americans found that taxpayers overwhelmingly consider Benghazi hearings to be the best use of taxpayer money, well ahead of schools, roads, and infant nutrition.

In the House of Representatives, Speaker John Boehner released the following statement:“I want to reassure the American people that, until we have completed our Benghazi investigations, there will be absolutely no action on job creation, infrastructure, immigration, education, housing, or food.”

http://www.newyorker.com/online/blogs/borowit...
Hillaryous

Palm Coast, FL

#1134461 May 10, 2014
Nostrilis Waxmoron wrote:
<quoted text>
Will you finally admit that anyone that doctors and loads the judge-it system is a phony deceitful, mentally ill piece of shit?
What DIFFERENCE does it make?
Hillaryous

Palm Coast, FL

#1134462 May 10, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
nutjob said: Obama lied so he could get reelected!
person who's brain recognizes reality says:
All Pants on Fire! statements involving Mitt Romney
http://www.politifact.com/personalities/mitt-...
All False statements involving Mitt Romney
http://www.politifact.com/personalities/mitt-...
he sure was a busy lying fool. it was like he spent all his spare time watching FOX!
so now can you admit that you voted for a liar?
Yes, you voted for a liar. Barack Hussein Obama won "Lie of the Year". I'm working on next year's award right now, but after reading your post, you might win instead. What DIFFERNCE does it make?
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1134463 May 10, 2014
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's go with the whole quote moron;
"With all due respect, the fact is we had four dead Americans. Was it because of a protest or was it because of guys out for a walk one night who decided that they’d they go kill some Americans? What difference at this point does it make? It is our job to figure out what happened and do everything we can to prevent it from ever happening again, Senator. Now, honestly, I will do my best to answer your questions about this, but the fact is that people were trying in real time to get to the best information. The IC has a process, I understand, going with the other committees to explain how these talking points came out. But you know, to be clear, it is, from my perspective, less important today looking backwards as to why these militants decided they did it than to find them and bring them to justice, and then maybe we’ll figure out what was going on in the meantime."
You're an idiot Nosewax; you always have been and always will be!
Of course there are the facts and then we have Republicans who are always confused by them.
independent voter

Dacula, GA

#1134464 May 10, 2014
Obama is just the white Dubya. Hopefully something better floats to the top of the Democratic and Republican cesspools to nominate as presidential candidates for 2016.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Baltimore Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Local Paranormal Investigators Travel to Seattle 8 hr godscentury 1
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 9 hr Samuel-7g-Jackson 20,316
legit Research Chemicals Vendor (Sep '13) Sun Matt007 30
Officer acquitted on all charges in Freddie Gra... Sun Tellitlikeitis 26
News What's Going On Sun bozo 1
White Male Privilege May 28 Service 2
Decadent Memorial Day Entertainment in The War ... May 28 Culture Auditor 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Baltimore Mortgages