Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1384421 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Since: May 11

Chambersburg, PA

#1117172 Apr 13, 2014
frontporchreactionary wrote:
Republican States' Rejection of Medicaid Expansion Is "Almost Awesome in its Evilness" http://www.dailykos.com/story/2014/04/09/1290... via @dailykos
The funny part is that they are adding to the financial success of the ACA.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#1117173 Apr 13, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
Grow up loser
Unlike Eman you will not force me off this board with your taunts and stupidity. I will use or not use this board as I please.
Now continue on with your idiocy and confusing the poster useless who can't tell the difference in the names-quit playing her for a fool.
Now why would you go and give mini me "credit" for something that never happened?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1117174 Apr 13, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
Not Implicated In the Lois Lerner IRS Furor: The White House

Two House of Representatives committees held nearly unprecedented votes this week targeting the former IRS official at the heart of the scandal over tax-exempt political groups. But the most illuminating thing about those votes, and the committee investigations that preceded them, may be what they didn't reveal: Any ties to the White House.
....until Lois Lerner testifies....

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#1117175 Apr 13, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, I am so exhausted with all my transforming into different bodies.
Now, scoot along heckler
You need to morph into a different mind, not body, Eman. And take your own advice, you were the biggest bully/heckler on here until you started getting what you were giving.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#1117176 Apr 13, 2014
Watching dem (with a small d) and Woodtick fight for topixs biggest fool is almost entertaining.

“Depends on the Day”

Location hidden

#1117177 Apr 13, 2014
The Black Community is one of the biggest victims of Big Government. That's why it saddens me to see them follow blindly behind Democrats.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1117178 Apr 13, 2014
Teaman wrote:
<quoted text>
I was stationed there. Nothing like sharing the ground with long horns.:-)
http://www.redorbit.com/news/science/1288986/...
When first stationed there, there was a news report of the military police and cattle rustlers involved in a shootout. I didn't realize those things still happened.
Curious. Makes one wonder how they 'increased security' on 9/12...

“Depends on the Day”

Location hidden

#1117179 Apr 13, 2014
Reports of Syria poison gas attack are so far 'unsubstantiated,' but the U.S. is looking into it, official says

http://news.yahoo.com/official-us-looking-syr...

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#1117180 Apr 13, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>and apparently the gov't promoting solar power is bad, but them subsidizing cattle ranching is good...
if the true cost of managing that land were reflected in the rent for grazing, none of them would be in business.
"woodendick000"
Exactly what are the costs of managing this land? The cost the BLM ran up destroying water storage facilities? What subsidizing was the BLM doing? The pay for the losers on the government dole with nothing to do?
So one more time please list all the expenses managing this land entailed.
Peace
KMA
GPUAR

Since: Jan 11

Hackettstown, NJ

#1117181 Apr 13, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>if he was charged a fee, how could it be open grazing?
You and I may have a different definition of open grazing. The cattle are free to roam. No fences or pens. A fee is charged t allow cattle to openly graze or roam at will on government controlled land.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1117182 Apr 13, 2014
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text> Another example of how potentially violent the Tea Party can get. The dispute with Rancher Cliven Bundy goes back to 1993. Bundy has broken the law by refusing to pay for grazing his cattle on public lands. Bundy has lost in U S Court several times and ordered to pay what he owes in fees totaling over 1.1 million dollars. "Hundreds of states' rights protesters, including militia members, showed up at corrals outside Mesquite to demand the animals' return to rancher Cliven Bundy. Some protesters were armed with handguns and rifles at the corrals and at an earlier nearby rally.
Las Vegas Police Lt. Dan Zehnder said the showdown was resolved with no injuries and no violence. Clark County Sheriff Doug Gillespie was able to negotiate a resolution after talking with Bundy, he said.
The fight between Bundy and the Bureau of Land Management widened into a debate about states' rights and federal land-use policy. The dispute that ultimately triggered the roundup dates to 1993, when the bureau cited concern for the federally protected tortoise in the region. The bureau revoked Bundy's grazing rights after he stopped paying grazing fees and disregarded federal court orders to remove his animals." Feds: Safety Concerns Led to Nevada Cow Release http://nyti.ms/1emCVlx
note that violence was avoided through local authorities by getting the Obama Gestapo out of the way......

how much ammunition has been purchased by BLM???...
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1117183 Apr 13, 2014
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"Adam 36"
"poop's" head is always in his butt, why else would crap be all that he ever offers?
Peace
lol! You really are just a clueless sniper, aren't you son?

You come in, take pot shots at your perceived 'enemy', then go back into hiding.

Obviously you know when you're outmatched....

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#1117184 Apr 13, 2014
RexHo wrote:
<quoted text>
You've got it right, RoxLo is a dick, aka Eman.
I occupy way too much space in that little mind of yours.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1117185 Apr 13, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
....until Lois Lerner testifies....
You should authorize 'people' to drag her back in and beat a confession out of her.

I'm guessing you'll get your satisfaction one way or another then....

Since: Jan 11

Hackettstown, NJ

#1117186 Apr 13, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>renting requires an actual payment, which bundy didn't pay..he was squatting, nice. to be real he was stealing, from you and me.
I suppose he would have been smarter to put the fee in escrow much like a renter does when a landlord goes back on a contract.

How is he stealing/ The federal government could go away and it wouldn't make a difference. The state is fully capable of managing land.

“Depends on the Day”

Location hidden

#1117187 Apr 13, 2014
Eman wrote:
Watching dem (with a small d) and Woodtick fight for topixs biggest fool is almost entertaining.
LOL, so you are still here.

Loony emeen-now RoxHo-was so convinced he ran you off that he convinced himself I was you.

Sorry, I got the mini-me now.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1117188 Apr 13, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
The Black Community is one of the biggest victims of Big Government. That's why it saddens me to see them follow blindly behind Democrats.
And the reich wing plan to save blacks is.... is..... is....

Well, maybe reich wingers should switch to latinos first. So the reich wing plan to help lations is.... is.... is....

Well, maybe reich wingers should start with Americans in general......

“Depends on the Day”

Location hidden

#1117189 Apr 13, 2014
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
I occupy way too much space in that little mind of yours.
You live in Emeen's mind rent free.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1117190 Apr 13, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, so you are still here.
Loony emeen-now RoxHo-was so convinced he ran you off that he convinced himself I was you.
Sorry, I got the mini-me now.
Looking for comfort in your gang son?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1117191 Apr 13, 2014
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>They leveled the playing field for a 25 year old black woman in Chicago. They gave her her own train to drive. She drove it up the escalator at the O'hare airport. Level playing field.
Flim Flam Scootin Scam=Monkey Hustle.
...but she will probably claim that her white supervisors made her work too hard so that she was tired and fell asleep.....

and the union will defend her....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Baltimore Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Hung jury in third trial of man accused of shoo... 3 hr bozo 1
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 5 hr ffj 311,222
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 5 hr see the truth 20,317
Local Paranormal Investigators Travel to Seattle Mon godscentury 1
legit Research Chemicals Vendor (Sep '13) Sun Matt007 30
Officer acquitted on all charges in Freddie Gra... Sun Tellitlikeitis 26
News What's Going On Sun bozo 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Baltimore Mortgages