Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1567833 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Telios De Lorca

Troy, MI

#1088561 Feb 28, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
leosanus can only hear from her Left ear.
...and talk out of both sides of her mouth.
Not sure what the left ear reference is, but the only people who DON'T talk out of both sides of their mouths are stroke victims. Which brings us back to you.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1088562 Feb 28, 2014
Nostrills Waxmom wrote:
I wish the GOP had the guts to have a candidate like Putin who, after blowing $50 BILLION on the Olympics has the audacity to invade the Ukraine!!!! Instead we get a fat guy who shuts a bridge down(????). Priorities people!!!!
Hee, Hee, Hee.

I love it:>
Telios De Lorca

Troy, MI

#1088563 Feb 28, 2014
harmonious wrote:
<quoted text>
Someday we'll all be dead, it's a fact of life.
He not busy being born is busy dying
R. Zimmerman
Actually, I just noticed who you were quoting, in which case: truer words were never spoken.
Telios De Lorca

Troy, MI

#1088564 Feb 28, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>

I'll bet she can't hold it well.....
Um... oh... I don't know... she's been holding mine quite well for quite a while now... I hold hers too... wanna see?
Telios De Lorca

Troy, MI

#1088565 Feb 28, 2014
GOPidiots wrote:
<quoted text>
Factually you're way off base. But obviously you're mentally unstable, too.
Luckily for those living in the 21st century, you'll be dead soon.
Hard to argue, hard to argue... And not a moment too soon.

Lapeer, MI

#1088566 Feb 28, 2014
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
...and no plan to do anything either...
...but...b-u-tt... didn't the Boy stamp his feet and refuse to attend the Sochi Games?

Didn't he call Putin some bad names?

This Magic Negro character is quickly becoming the Darth Vader of make-believe politics.....
GOPidiots

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#1088567 Feb 28, 2014
harmonious wrote:
<quoted text>
You didn't build that
Il Duce
Well, wtf did build it?
Where I'm going is Il Duce was Awol for Bengazi and then repeatedly lied about it.
Where you're going it'll be really really hot for a long time....like eternity

“Peace on Earth”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1088568 Feb 28, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
Obama Warns Russia on Ukraine
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH A.....
Wherever the Boy-In-Chief draws a Red Line, Putin approaches it with an open fly to make it Yellow.
I find it funny how you people turn your backs by ignoring John McCain's call for sanctions against Russia and condemnation of Russia at the United Nations. You are the people who are normally up in arms about such outrageous proposals. Hypocrites.
Telios De Lorca

Troy, MI

#1088569 Feb 28, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Hee, Hee, Hee.
I love it:>
You love what? You already DID have that guy, remember? "I looked into Vladimir Putin's eyes and I saw... well... something... it was like a big red bird... I don't know... it looked like something squishy my mom made for the teacher whenever I was drunk or in jail and forgot to go to Yale or whatever...(making plane noises..) "

Lapeer, MI

#1088570 Feb 28, 2014
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Just how did he give Putin the "green light." I've just gotta' see this one.
Get sober first. Get Lobotomy second.

Otherwise, Galt is wasting his time.....

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

Gauley Bridge WV

#1088571 Feb 28, 2014
"second star to the right and on till morning!"
Telios De Lorca

Troy, MI

#1088572 Feb 28, 2014
Q: How do you know when Charles Krauthammer is at your door? A: The letterbox keeps opening and closing and the dog is standing there with his head cocked crazily to one side trying to figure out where the mail is.

Lapeer, MI

#1088573 Feb 28, 2014
John Galt wrote:
As reports are coming in that Russia has placed 2,000 troops in Crimea, within the borders of Ukraine, President Obama said that “the United States will stand with the international community in affirming that there will be costs for any military intervention in Ukraine.”
Charles Krauthammer responded on Special Report tonight saying,“The Ukrainians, and I think everybody, is shocked by the weakness of Obama’s statement. I find it rather staggering.”
Krauthammer thinks Obama’s statement is about “three levels removed” from actual action. He explained: Obama said “we will stand with the international community — meaning we are going to negotiate with a dozen other countries who will water down the statement — in affirming that there will be costs — meaning in making a statement not even imposing a cost, but in making a statement about imposing a cost — for any military intervention.”
“What he’s saying is we’re not really going to do anything and we’re telling the world,” Krauthammer said.
Maybe the Magic Negro should threaten Putin with "If you want to keep your doctor....."

That might scare him a little.

Lapeer, MI

#1088574 Feb 28, 2014
Telios De Lorca wrote:
<quoted text>
At last! Something we KNOW you're an exspurt in...
Is this Helen of Troy again?

The one with a face that sunk a thousand ships?

Yeah...that's you, alright.

Lapeer, MI

#1088575 Feb 28, 2014
GOPidiots wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell us all the story about Christie defeating Obama again, Nobraina. I LOVE that story!!!
If you sit on my lap, I'll tell you a lot of nice stories.....

just like the Magic Negro does.....

“you know i know”

Since: Oct 07

denver

#1088576 Feb 28, 2014
Telios De Lorca wrote:
Q: Why does a crippled Jew like Krauthammer feel the need to comment emotionally on things he obviously knows nothing about? A: What else has he got to do until he dies?
Estupidisimo

“you know i know”

Since: Oct 07

denver

#1088577 Feb 28, 2014
Telios De Lorca wrote:
Q: How do you know when Charles Krauthammer is at your door? A: The letterbox keeps opening and closing and the dog is standing there with his head cocked crazily to one side trying to figure out where the mail is.
Don't quit your day job, comedy is not your strong suit.

Lapeer, MI

#1088578 Feb 28, 2014
Telios De Lorca wrote:
(Sometimes I just amaze myself with how low I'll stoop for a laugh...)
Take your teeth out while you're down there and you'll make *me* laugh.

Lapeer, MI

#1088579 Feb 28, 2014
Telios De Lorca wrote:
<quoted text>
Not sure what the left ear reference is, but the only people who DON'T talk out of both sides of their mouths are stroke victims. Which brings us back to you.
"Us"????

You are legion.

Lapeer, MI

#1088580 Feb 28, 2014
Telios De Lorca wrote:
<quoted text>
Um... oh... I don't know... she's been holding mine quite well for quite a while now... I hold hers too... wanna see?
The only thing that could hold you effectively would be a 6mil Trash Bag.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Baltimore Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 3 hr cpeter1313 315,373
Mace Electric's Dick Colon raped an 11-year-old... (Jun '13) 20 hr TBD 67
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 20 hr Dave spano 21,017
News 15 homeless single moms in Osceola get housing ... (Dec '08) Wed sweetpea 25
Capital sex offender free in Baltimore. (May '15) Jul 22 COCO4U 40
News Bristol Man Injured In Scooter, Car Collision (Jun '08) Jul 20 Tonysidotijr 12
News More than 30 BoatHouse Canton employees leave a... Jul 20 Mister Jeremy 2

Baltimore Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Baltimore Mortgages