Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1779299 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1067854 Jan 24, 2014
Lnc wrote:
<quoted text>
Dennis Lehane is an American crime author. He has written several novels, including A Drink Before the War and Mystic River, which was later made into a film. Another novel, Gone, Baby, Gone, was also adapted into a film. His novel Shutter Island was adapted into a film by Martin Scorsese in 2010. Lehane is a graduate of Eckerd College in St. Petersburg, Florida.
Lehane was born and raised in the Dorchester neighborhood of Boston, Massachusetts, and continues to live in the Boston area, which provides the setting for most of his books. He spent summers on Fieldston Beach in Marshfield.[ Lehane is the youngest of five children. His father was a foreman for Sears & Roebuck, and his mother worked in a Boston public school cafeteria;[3] both of his parents emigrated from Ireland. His brother, Gerry Lehane, who is two and a half years older than Dennis, is a veteran actor who trained at the Trinity Repertory Company in Providence before heading to New York in 1990. Gerry is currently a member of the Invisible City Theatre Company
He was previously married to Sheila Lawn, formerly an advocate for the elderly for the city of Boston but now working with the Suffolk County District Attorney's Office as an Assistant District Attorney.
He is a graduate of Boston College High School (a Jesuit prep school)] Eckerd College (where he found his passion for writing),[citation needed] and the graduate program in creative writing at Florida
Why the fixation with crime authors?

Most people think it's a shame but you think it's a crime we have a Marxist thug in the White House?

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#1067855 Jan 24, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
She's got saddle sores by now but that's the price of fundamental Liberal research.
You answered your own post moron (#1067838). Each of the voices in your head are coming from the same idiot.

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#1067857 Jan 24, 2014
WASHINGTON (Reuters)- The number of people enrolled in private health insurance under Obamacare has soared by more than one-third in recent weeks to around 3 million, according to government data released on Friday.

http://news.yahoo.com/obamacare-coverage-enro...

Lapeer, MI

#1067858 Jan 24, 2014
Emeem wrote:
<quoted text>
You answered your own post moron (#1067838). Each of the voices in your head are coming from the same idiot.
But, since I don't have voices in my head, it leaves you looking like a victim of psychosis.

Perhaps you have a whistling cranial gas leak?

Lapeer, MI

#1067859 Jan 24, 2014
Emeem wrote:
WASHINGTON (Reuters)- The number of people enrolled in private health insurance under Obamacare has soared by more than one-third in recent weeks to around 3 million, according to government data released on Friday.
http://news.yahoo.com/obamacare-coverage-enro...
Great!

Go out tonight and celebrate by getting an STD.

The Magic Negro has you covered:)
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1067860 Jan 24, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
My mistake. I meant:
There is not one single state in the United States that treats ATTEMPTED suicide as a crime.
That was the topic were discussing.
you clearly said "assisted suicide" and Galt responded appropriately, you dimwit...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1067861 Jan 24, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Medicare payments to doctors are "prescribed by a 1997 reimbursement formula, which everyone agrees is broken beyond repair." It has nothing to do with Obama or the ACA.
"Today's problem is a result of yesterday's efforts to control federal spending a 1997 deficit reduction law that called for setting Medicare physician payment rates through a formula based on economic growth and known as the "sustainable growth rate" (SGR). For the first few years, Medicare expenditures did not exceed the target and doctors received modest pay increases. But in 2002, doctors reacted with fury when they came in for a 4.8 percent pay cut. Every year since, Congress has staved off the scheduled cuts. But each deferral just increased the size and price tag of the fix needed the next time.
The formula also reinforces what many experts say are some of the worst aspects of the current fee-for-service system rewarding doctors for providing more tests, more procedures and more visits, rather than for better, more effective care. In an Oct. 14, 2011, letter to lawmakers, the Medicare Payment Advisory Commission (MedPAC), which advises lawmakers on Medicare payments, called the formula "fundamentally flawed" and said it "has failed to restrain volume growth and, in fact, may have exacerbated it."
http://www.kaiserhealthnews.org/stories/2011/...
any time that government interferes with the free market, problems result.....

and Kaiser is a bargain-basement, low-rent, third rate HMO that provides crummy medical care...hardly worth listening to...

“Peace on Earth”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1067862 Jan 24, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you talking about your libtarded friend, the Wood-Loon-A-Tic?
Nope, he was one of yours.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1067863 Jan 24, 2014
GOP R Idiots wrote:
<quoted text>
it's a shame you never learned to read, what with that Ivy League education and all...
from your article
Connecticut, where the population grew by 5.05 percent to 3,581,628, will keep its five House seats.
the entire Northeast, which produces nothing of value, is in an irreversible state of decline....
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1067864 Jan 24, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
Beiber needs to be deported along with 12 million illegal Mexicans - anchor babies and all.
Send 'em all to N. Korea along with Dennis Rodman and Jesse Sharpton.
nah, let Bieber stick around and kill himself as an example of the end result of the Obama work ethic...

“Peace on Earth”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1067865 Jan 24, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
you clearly said "assisted suicide" and Galt responded appropriately, you dimwit...
Well, if you had been following the discussion (which I recognize is difficult for you), you would have realized the mistake.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

Gauley Bridge WV

#1067866 Jan 24, 2014
John Galt wrote:
if a lesbian couple have a child through artificial insemination and then split up, should the sperm donor be responsible for child support for the poor single mother???...
No!
NuculurNUTsurpri Zed

Satellite Beach, FL

#1067867 Jan 24, 2014
Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text> I wrote;
Did you graduate from an Ivy League in 3.5 years with a double major with a level of distinction far above others? I doubt it! Did you turn down a White House internship.
I wrote:#56397
Do you own a penthouse in Manhatten lib overlooking CP? I think you and I are very different people.
http://www.topix.com/for um/nyc/T50ESIT30OD77D4FO/p2621
QUOTE who="Not Surprized
I live in a large house with a lot of rooms and computers and also have redundant communication providers.
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/berwyn-il/T50 ...
I wrote:
<quoted text>
You are sooo funny liberal.
I'm not "better" than you biologically, but I don't think you sent your kids to prep schools and Ivy League schools like I have. I do not have any failures. I am educated.
http://www.topix.com/forum/source/lebanon-dai ...
Lcn wrote: Would you like to borrown my Mercedes. Well, now I have three brand new cars. If I told you what I bought for my personal driver, you wouldn't believe it.
sonicfilter wrote:
I'll post from the Caribbean to you lib. As you know, I just came home from the U.K. I have a job. I can retire now but I have a good job lib - and a pertfolio you would not comprehend garbage man. Sorry lib.
I'll try to post to you from the Caribean next week.
Cheers.
OBAMATURDS TROLLING SOCKPUPPET JAMBOREE!
Not Surprized aka known as the stalker WAXYWAXTURD topix troll clusterfvck, same troll-multiple id's==Delusional army of one.
l
Not Surprized! LOL
NuculurNUTsurpri Zed

Satellite Beach, FL

#1067869 Jan 24, 2014
waxywaxturd wrote:
ATTENTION ALL TOPIX POSTERS!!!!
I and most of my sockpuppets will be on board all night making idiotic and mentally deranged comments, the sole purpose being to harass and feebly attempt to insult the legitimate posters who use this forum.
I will also be judging your posts for the entire evening. I plan to be here for the entire night with my sockpuppets so get ready for an all out judgit blowout shitshow!!!! Please JOIN in!! I will give you a head start if needed. I enjoy spending the day here giving out judgits to anyone who doesn't agree with me and I like to think I have full control of this thread!!!
I consider it "mine"!!!!!!
Hugs xoxoxo Not Surprized!!!
Not Surprized! LOL
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1067871 Jan 24, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, if you had been following the discussion (which I recognize is difficult for you), you would have realized the mistake.
Galt is not responsible for either your mistakes or your ridiculous ideas....

just like Obama, always blaming the white guy.....
NuculurNUTsurpri Zed

Satellite Beach, FL

#1067872 Jan 24, 2014
waxywaxturd wrote:
ATTENTION!!!!!!
I have been using a new product called "Guard your Obamabot",, very effective if I don't say so myself!!! Homer loves them!!!! Anyone who spends as much time on Topix as I do (though I doubt there is) should look into them. Fabulous!
"I'M MENTALLY DEFICIENT ENOUGH. I'M DRUNK ENOUGH. AND DOGGONE IT, PEOPLE HATE ME.!!!!!!!!! Hugs! NOT SURPRIZED!!!!!!,,AKA, WAXYWAXTURD
Affectionately,,Not Surprized
Not Surprized! LOL
NuculurNUTsurpri Zed

Satellite Beach, FL

#1067873 Jan 24, 2014
waxywaxturd wrote:
ATTENTION ALL !!!!
I and most of my sockpuppets will be on board all night making idiotic and mentally deranged comments, the sole purpose being to harass and feebly attempt to insult the legitimate posters who use this forum.
I will also be judging your posts for the entire evening. I plan to be here for the entire night with my sockpuppets so get ready for an all out judgit blowout shitshow!!!! Please JOIN in!! I will give you a head start if needed. I enjoy spending the day here giving out judgits to anyone who doesn't agree with me and I like to think I have full control of this thread!!!
I consider it "mine"!!!!!!
Hugs xoxoxo NOT SURPRIZED!!!
Not Surprized! LOL

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

Gauley Bridge WV

#1067874 Jan 24, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
band equipment truck? aren't you an old fart?
I am a master of sound and lights from the old days. I make magic and get paid highly for it. Sort of like you. Bet you've seen my shows and never knew!!!!

“you know i know”

Since: Oct 07

denver

#1067875 Jan 24, 2014
GOPidiots wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
Stupid racist! Keep losing POTUS elections!
Great strategy!
like this one?

Republicans Win Congress as Democrats Get Most Votes - Bloomberg
www.bloomberg.com/.../republicans-win-congres... ;
Bloomberg L.P.
Mar 19, 2013 - The 2010 elections, in which Republicans won the House majority and gained more than 700 state legislative seats across the ... their House majority in 2012

700 seats, what an ass kicking, likely this November it will be more thx to Oblamakare and no jobs.

“you know i know”

Since: Oct 07

denver

#1067876 Jan 24, 2014
Just saw "Lone Survivor" great flick, something for everyone, the libs can cheer for the Taliban!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Baltimore Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 11 min June VanDerMark 345,522
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 11 hr Al Truth 21,966
News Joy Behar: a woman with a view (Nov '08) Jun 15 howtosayjoybehar 115
News Ceasefire Weekend To Be Held As Violent Crime S... Jun 14 Godzilla 4
In need of xnax/dderall/xy/H/Tr?etc Jun 14 Godzilla 2
Why Do You Live There Jun 14 Godzilla 4
black cop murder Jun 8 true 5

Baltimore Jobs

Personal Finance

Baltimore Mortgages