Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1433764 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

new yawk

Latham, NY

#1054389 Jan 5, 2014
LoisLane59 wrote:
"Content makes poor men rich; discontent makes rich men poor."
Benjamin Franklin
Common sense is not so common.
Voltaire
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1054390 Jan 5, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
So what liar?
Ghost, you've been here as many people.
Who cares?
lol! Oh lookie! It's mr for-eign-er!

Still dissing the US Constitution son? That's what a good ruskie like you does you know!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1054391 Jan 5, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
"ptbw forever":
I really feel sorry for you idiots. It is pretty pathetic that you have to imagine your opposition as what you feel is the lowest common denominator to feel legitimate in this world.
but yet you never criticize the Jew-hating Chicago scumbag who wants to stuff NYC Bocajews like you in the oven...
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1054392 Jan 5, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
beginning to think that USAsince is just another filthy sockpuppet of the Chicago scumbag...
lol! You're just an idiot son.

“Peace on Earth”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1054393 Jan 5, 2014
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>The truth has no agenda but only exposing that "old woman USA1947" a liar and fraud like nuc and tea bagger dem for what they are losers...
Better they pretend to know nothing, ignorant, be tea baggers and stay in willful denial, as opposed to them know the honest truth and destroy their fragile little paranoid egos.
It's the culture...
Your political loyalty has blinded you to "truth".
new yawk

Latham, NY

#1054394 Jan 5, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
beginning to think that USAsince is just another filthy sockpuppet of the Chicago scumbag...
There is only one thing in life worse than being talked about, and that is not being talked about.
Oscar Wilde

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#1054395 Jan 5, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
royalty has its privileges....
plus, think of all the fuel saved by lightening the load on Air Force 1....
If she would stay there much the better. Unfortunately we will now have to pay for a heavy lift aircraft to haul her,by herself, back to D.C.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

#1054396 Jan 5, 2014
Time for the countdown clock

We have

746 days 12 hours and 36 minutes left
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

#1054397 Jan 5, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, ya think?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1054398 Jan 5, 2014
flack wrote:
<quoted text> If she would stay there much the better. Unfortunately we will now have to pay for a heavy lift aircraft to haul her,by herself, back to D.C.
perhaps Obama is pulling out all the stops to try to create global warming...
TSM

United States

#1054399 Jan 5, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Liar.
Food stamp enrollment 31.9 million in Jan of 2009.
More were added under Bush than under Obama. And Obama's increase was primarily due to the Bush recession.
RealDave IÂ’ll make this short, Obama is the Food Stamp/Poverty Pimp presidentÂ…Period!!

“Peace on Earth”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1054400 Jan 5, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Plain to see 'USAsince' rocked your world of ignorance!!
You're posting angry "I'll show you" messages to a sock, and USA hasn't even been around today!!
She's really deep inside your fat little head, obviously.
Tell you what. You stop posting noncsense and outright lies about what others have said, we'll stop making you look like the idiot you are.
For someone from a progressive Town, you sure are dumb. I think they'll run you out of Scottsbluff if they find out your true nature of Teabaggery.
----------
""Scottsbluff, Nebraska 69361
Message from the City Manager:
The City takes a great deal of pride in its progressive approach in providing a broad range of quality, affordable services. The 5 member Mayor and Council guide all decision-making and spending. This is accomplished through their policy directives and annual budget.
Along with our progressive nature is the need to be transparent in all that we do and the recognized importance of citizen opinion in everything we do.
----------
I'll wager even the folks of Scottsbluff consider you to be a nitwit!!
Whine on, BetsyWetsy. You've got Floriduh the sock on your side!! He's into 'butt hurt'!!
Good Morning. Yes, I can tell I touched a nerve with these idiots yesterday. Cowardly little cretins just can't face the truth. Looks like it keep them awake all night. They always lash out when backed into a corner. Too bad, so sad.
new yawk

Buffalo, NY

#1054401 Jan 5, 2014
I never pretend. I stay quiet and observe. Unlike you, busy screaming like a banchee,

I know "what" - "whose" crew is making all of the judge-its for a long time.

I could care less. But, judge-its show more than "whose crew" - They allow one to perceive for example ( Read the post I wrote to Donovon ), understanding why that post was judged that way TELLS a lot - when I called shinning out for his reply to me ( it was actually dem who wrote it ) the judge-its on that post were a tell that shinning knew it wasn't me who wrote it and that it was dem, and yet he wrote an offensive, out of line reply to it.

No, judge-its have a voice, a tell of their own.

I'll ig your last statement. Nothing could be further from the truth.
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
So now you're going to pretend it's not Waxman's sockpuppet army making all the judge-its, and has been for years??
Even you aren't that naive. I hope.
Set up your browser so you don't display the judge-it's.
I haven't seen any in years.They're the meaningless exercise of a drunken Waxman.
Smarten up for once.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1054402 Jan 5, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
If you don't like his post, you are free to not read them. You just have your dander up because you were acting like a fool and got slammed for it.
In politics... never retreat, never retract... never admit a mistake.
Napoleon Bonaparte (and Republicans)
NYC Bocajew sticking to her 1930s Communist tactics...
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

#1054403 Jan 5, 2014
new yawk wrote:
Why did you write a post yesterday asking; "Gunner, do you speak 3 languages now or are you just drunk"?
Odd - But the real oddity was the positive icons. Seems to me the reason was obvious.
Shall I spell out that obvious to you?
Let's stop playing games, shall we?
And a little Qxi-Clean in the Wash goes a long way to brighten sox.
I'm not much for pretense.
PS And I can put up the post if you'd like to read it.
<quoted text>
Only to your fellow Progressive paranoid time traveler.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

#1054404 Jan 5, 2014
new yawk wrote:
<quoted text>
There is only one thing in life worse than being talked about, and that is not being talked about.
Oscar Wilde
What would poor USAsince do if she didn't have a battery of fanboys foul-mouth and natsy-trying to prop her up?

This isn't very obvious what is going on here. LOL, everyone else who is Progressive-meh-full on defense of the board's airhead.
new yawk

Latham, NY

#1054405 Jan 5, 2014
flack wrote:
<quoted text> If she would stay there much the better. Unfortunately we will now have to pay for a heavy lift aircraft to haul her,by herself, back to D.C.
She could do a 100 push ups with a little smoking jack azz like you on her back.

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#1054406 Jan 5, 2014
Our government's hodge-podge programs for a variety of different groups of people has given rise to one of the largest, slowest bureaucracies in the world rife with massive waste and fraud.

Is this really what helping the poor is about?

And, if so, why has the poverty rate risen since the War on Poverty began nearly five decades ago?

Could the government be doing something wrong? And, if so, shouldn't we be reevaluating the problem and finding another solution?

The money saved by taxpayers and government spending by not throwing money at a problem that is only getting worse could better be used by people keeping that money and finding their own solutions without government's over-bloated bureaucracies dragging us all down.

It's the perfect example of the proverbial adage of "taking two steps forward and one step backwards."

If people didn't expect government to do what they are perfectly capable of doing for themselves and weren't told to believe otherwise, we might be living in a whole different world and a new awakening in this country.

The compassionate will always be among us without looking to big government as our collective conscience. Perhaps, relying on our own compassion instead, there might be an outpouring of unprecedented giving and lifting up those in need as we will all have more to give.

(Sermonette for the day....)
new yawk

Latham, NY

#1054407 Jan 5, 2014
Whatever wrote:
Time for the countdown clock
We have
746 days 12 hours and 36 minutes left
Gonna blow your one brain cell out when Hillary takes over?
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

#1054408 Jan 5, 2014
flack wrote:
Hey, it is only the money of the knuckleheads dumb enough to work that is paying for it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Baltimore Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 55 min cpeter1313 311,920
Vote for Hillary 1 hr grave digger 4
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 1 hr Earl 20,642
News 24 Baltimore gang members faces rackettering ch... 14 hr Go Blue Forever 1
Review: Around The States Moving & Storage (Apr '15) Thu larryM375 83
Baltimore County Arrest Mugshots and Criminal ... Wed Victoria 2
News Baltimore residents offers ideas for police ref... Sep 27 davy 2

Baltimore Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Baltimore Mortgages