Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1536078 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#1024988 Nov 16, 2013
Mr Lib wrote:
<quoted text>
The Frankensteinian Mess was created by you Republicans with your lessaiz-faire and trickle down economic theories which failed in practice, and led to the economic debacle of 2008.
The effect of your policies from 2001-2008 will be with us for decades to come.
And you run from this truth with your tail between your legs as fast as Shiny is running right now from COINTELPRO.
And that is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Industrial Revolution DARK age-ish!

Why are you libuhruls SOOO mired in muck of 50-100 years BEHIND times all the time?
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

#1024989 Nov 16, 2013
They have decided to jazz up the healthcare.gov website cover girl and make it fit with their ads that state
"He is hot, thank goodness I get free birth control through ACA. Now to get him under the covers" ad (The ads are not a joke-they really thought those ads were appropriate and put them out.)

https://twitter.com/iSheeple1/status/40172404...
Realtime

Cape Canaveral, FL

#1024990 Nov 16, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
I distinctly recall every black Republican being called every derogatory and racist name in the book. And not by the Tea Party or Republicans.
Every black Republican???

ROFLMAO__you can't remember your own last post.

By the way, I called your pal Ben Carson a lying scumbag pos fraud.

I also called Herman Cain a lying scumbag, wife cheating on dirtbag.
Realtime

Cape Canaveral, FL

#1024991 Nov 16, 2013
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
I can divide my attentions equally.
That ought to be easy.
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

#1024992 Nov 16, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Every black Republican???
"I also called Herman Cain a lying scumbag, wife cheating on dirtbag"

Like Billy Clinton? How about Anthony Weiner? Al Gore?
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

#1024994 Nov 16, 2013
Realtime wrote:
You rant...
You rave...
You toss spit balls...
You think people cannot do what you can't...walk and chew gum at the same time. Golly gee, how do you post on two threads-ROFLMAO

You have offered up everything but a coherent, fallacy-free thought. But, again this is what Obamacare supporters have been reduced to.
LCNLin

United States

#1024995 Nov 16, 2013
Realtime wrote:
tends to skip by history ...
Realtime

Cape Canaveral, FL

#1024996 Nov 16, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Somebody is in a bad mood today. Most Obamacare supporters are.
Look out folks, incoming spit balls!
I'm actually in a pretty good mood. Watching a little college football, just popped my first silver bullet and have a few nice roasts in the oven for a little partay later on. Got some muckety mucks coming over.
LCNLin

United States

#1024997 Nov 16, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>That ought to be easy.
brain damage
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

#1024998 Nov 16, 2013
Nancy Pelosi's instructions were to pass the bill, then read it. The Dems were lead by a pack of imbeciles.
LCNLin

United States

#1024999 Nov 16, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Not enough action on the birther threads to keep your 73 IQ points busy???
73 seems a bit high?
LCNLin

United States

#1025000 Nov 16, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Do your own work liar__obviously you know about key word search right?
Should mention that hundreds of examples of "racism at tea party rallies" have already been linked to you babe__so A you didn't read them or B you've got a bad case of CRS. Maybe it's the Lipitor eh?
score one point
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

#1025001 Nov 16, 2013
"Over a million people have lost Health Care in California. Some are so angry they are going back to Mexico."

Jay Leno
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

#1025002 Nov 16, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>I'm actually in a pretty good mood. Watching a little college football, just popped my first silver bullet and have a few nice roasts in the oven for a little partay later on. Got some muckety mucks coming over.
Your angry words betrays your claim.
LCNLin

United States

#1025003 Nov 16, 2013
State regulators across the country said they were blindsided by President Obama’s decision to change a key health-law provision and spent Friday scrambling to make sense of it. Some said they were unsure whether their state laws would allow them to do what the president suggested.

A day after Obama tried to quell anxiety over millions of canceled insurance policies, only a handful of state regulators said they would adopt the president’s fix. Many others said they needed more time to decide what to do because of the complex logistics and far-reaching impact on consumers.

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#1025004 Nov 16, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Do your own work liar__obviously you know about key word search right?
Should mention that hundreds of examples of "racism at tea party rallies" have already been linked to you babe__so A you didn't read them or B you've got a bad case of CRS. Maybe it's the Lipitor eh?
I have no idea what you're talking about. And neither do you. As usual.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

#1025006 Nov 16, 2013
LCNLin wrote:
State regulators across the country said they were blindsided by President Obama’s decision to change a key health-law provision and spent Friday scrambling to make sense of it. Some said they were unsure whether their state laws would allow them to do what the president suggested.
A day after Obama tried to quell anxiety over millions of canceled insurance policies, only a handful of state regulators said they would adopt the president’s fix. Many others said they needed more time to decide what to do because of the complex logistics and far-reaching impact on consumers.
Trying to rewrite and give back policies in 6 weeks is the same as making the promise to people that had their cars crushed by the Obama admin that they can have them back.
GOP R Idiots

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#1025007 Nov 16, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
like I said, we've come to expect it. Btw, you repeat the same troll crap everyday, stupid.
That's rich coming from you...the master of 30,000 posts containing nothing but crap.!
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

#1025008 Nov 16, 2013
LCNLin wrote:
<quoted text>
brain damage
So, you have brain damage. Still no excuse to throw spit balls.
GOP R Idiots

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#1025009 Nov 16, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
I distinctly recall every black Republican being called every derogatory and racist name in the book. And not by the Tea Party or Republicans.
Really? Was it a dream, because you can't provide one example.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Baltimore Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 1 hr Rev Billyust 21,060
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 13 hr Choicerocks 314,354
News Ex-Bowling Brook counselors arrested (May '07) Thu J Brown house II 33
Baltimore County Arrest Mugshots and Criminal ... (Sep '16) Thu Pop 3
News As Confederate Monuments Come Down in 65% Black... (Jan '16) May 23 Fitus T Bluster 7
Get To Work May 22 Father Obrien 3
Psycho stalker timonium extended stay May 22 Crazy 1

Baltimore Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Baltimore Mortgages