Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
929,761 - 929,780 of 1,098,763 Comments Last updated 3 min ago
Waxman

Falls Church, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2013

Judged:

Sebelie-to-us: Didn't test ObamaCare website because of GOP

http://video.foxnews.com/v/2769143362001/sebe...

Baawwaahhh!!!!!!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2013

Judged:

one more ticking time bomb...if ChiefRoberts regains his sanity

http://www.latimes.com/nation/la-na-healthcar...
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2013

Judged:

The Train Wreck has arrived. Garbage in. Garbage out. Ten demokRATs jumping ship!

Obamakare creating a demand for insurance, cancelling existing healthcare policies to justify a demand for costly obamakare and exchanges..

Medicaid and Free Cheese enrollment spike threatens entire obamaKare house of cards...

CBS News has confirmed that in Washington, of the more than 35,000 people newly enrolled, 87 percent signed up for Medicaid. In Kentucky, out of 26,000 new enrollments, 82 percent are in Medicaid. And in New York, of 37,000 enrollments, Medicaid accounts for 64 percent. And there are similar stories across the country in nearly half of the states that run their own exchanges.

facebook hates obamakare: Read the hate-filled posts and see ads pandering to blacks, losers, and Hispanics...

https://www.facebook.com/Healthcare.gov...

"Carole Pratt facebook:- I have had my own private policy that I will not be able to afford to keep once the rates triple per the letter I received from Humana. I'm not eligible for "affordable" coverage on the exchange, don't qualify for subsidy. I am living, documented proof this is system will not work for me. No propaganda here."

Addie Cola facebook:- I'm 26 and uninsured and I refuse to sign up for this disaster. October 21 at 1:00pm via mobile

Janet King Beckett facebook:- Again, the Affordable Health Care Act is not for everyone. I found that out when I discovered the BRoNZE plan would cost us $6K each in my family. And that's the bottom of the barrel plan. Good luck y'all!!! We are all screwed because of this stupid government program. Another tax on the middle class!!

It's actually better obama got reelected, look like shit, get all the blame for Trojan horse obamakare and failure for the next 3 years than blaming Romney for sabotage...

If not for obamakare, Ted Cruz and the Tea Party would not have been a great success..

AND... when we Tea Party Patriots take back the country in 2014, you commies, brown shirt liberals and moochers will need to learn and fish or cut bait...

It's the culture...
Waxman

Falls Church, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Actually, you're zero for six, ya' silly old man, but thanks for posting your resume.(Why don't you just STFU before I start in on your punctuation or lack thereof?)
He called you a "nit picky annoying person". You deny he pointed out any of your traits, yet you then respond:

"STFU before I start in on your punctuation"

Baawwaahhhh!!!!

You proved his point, idiot!

Bawwaahhh!!!!

Old leo, narcissist fits you too.

Typical liberal trait.

Are all lefties as easy to set up as you are?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2013

Judged:

Waxman wrote:
Sebelie-to-us: Didn't test ObamaCare website because of GOP
http://video.foxnews.com/v/2769143362001/sebe...
Baawwaahhh!!!!!!
Sebelius doesn't work for all the American people...only for those who support ObamaKKKare...

fkn Canadian...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2013

Judged:

Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
There doesn't look to be a retarded leftist chimp in sight. Good times!!!
spoiled children often give up if they are ignored...either that or they burn down the house...

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
DemoKKKrats missed a golden opportunity to dodge the ObamaKKKare disaster...they could have agreed to Republican demands for a one-year delay, looked like heroes for avoiding a government shutdown, and avoided next year's election wipeout...
some "crisis" will happen before that to distract the sheep.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
This is exactly why many insurance companies declined to participate in the exchanges....and why smart Governors dodged the Medicaid bullet...
private exchanges aren't necessarily a bad idea. The government just can run sht effectively.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
How about just plain "pigcnt"?
what do you have against "pigcnts"?
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2013

Judged:

There doesn't look to be a retarded leftist chimp in sight. Good times!!!
The lame stream media along with 10 other demokRATs have now joined Ted Cruz and the Tea Party, throwing obama under the bus, demokRATs now selling out abandoning obamaKare and jumping ship!

ObamKare demokRATS: I voted for obamakare before I was against it...

It's the culture
georgie porgie

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2013

Judged:

This is Barack "Adolph" Oblama's America:

Obamacare phone operator who talked to Sean Hannity loses her job

news.yahoo.com/obamacare-phone-operator-who-t ... ;
by Eric Pfeiffer - in 67 Google+ circles
20 hours ago -“They fired me from my job,” Davis told Hannity while being interviewed on ... I figured, OK, they want to talk about the phone call incident.”... track down the biological parents of a blue-eyed blond girl found living with a Roma ...

libs are such traitorous dirtbags. When the revolution comes let's kill them all.
Waxman

Falls Church, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2013

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Anyone who believes that $500 million LIE is just too retarded to be a part of any logical discussion. You've got your head buried up Rush's arze.
Using the actual Contract Detail Report, The Blaze has estimated the cost at $93.7 million, maximum. The Sunlight Foundation estimated the cost at $70 million and Daily Kos has estimated the cost at $119,677,837 because they included in their figure "the $63,933,755 cost of all of the supplemental work as a result of changes forced on the ACA by a Republican Supreme Court and Republican States who could not wait to deny their residents health care."
http://www.dailykos.com/story/2013/10/23/1249... #
Your DailyKOS is a whackjob partisan site for you zombies, libturd.

"Overall, the government has spent $394 million setting up the website and the exchanges through which the public can buy health insurance, according to a report earlier this year from the General Accountability Office, a government watchdog. While not all the money went into the troubled websites, most of it did."

Eman is much close to the correct number than you are, liar.

http://money.cnn.com/2013/10/21/technology/ob...

read for yourself, dolt.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2013

Judged:

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
what is your forte?
keys
guitar
skins?
it was skins. now it's computer.

though also classically trained. brass. all of them.

oh, and some piano. music theory.

want the tech list? it's a long one.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Bonus Points__the guy also looks like Ariel Castro,
indeed.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2013

Judged:

WOW wrote:
<quoted text>You a WHITE BOY YOPU DONT NEED TO REVERSE NOTHING YOU A WHITE DEMOCRAT ok save your BS
i'm white?

please don't tell anyone.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2013

Judged:

Ah, just as ReTHUGS were wringing their hands in anticipation and smelling the scent of victory, they are, once again, SHOT DOWN. Couldn't happen to a more deserving group of morons.

(Reuters)- The website for Americans to buy insurance under President Barack Obama's healthcare law should be working smoothly for most users by the end of November, a White House official assigned to fix Healthcare.gov said on Friday.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/10/25/us-...
georgie porgie

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2013

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Anyone who believes that $500 million LIE is just too retarded to be a part of any logical discussion. You've got your head buried up Rush's arze.
Using the actual Contract Detail Report, The Blaze has estimated the cost at $93.7 million, maximum. The Sunlight Foundation estimated the cost at $70 million and Daily Kos has estimated the cost at $119,677,837 because they included in their figure "the $63,933,755 cost of all of the supplemental work as a result of changes forced on the ACA by a Republican Supreme Court and Republican States who could not wait to deny their residents health care."
http://www.dailykos.com/story/2013/10/23/1249... #
Well,well,well, exactly what the republicans wanted:

Colorado Democrat wants Obamacare delay for wealthy ski-resort ...
www.washingtontimes.com/.../dem-lawmaker-want... ;
2 days ago - Jared Polis, Colorado Democrat, voted for Obamacare, but now he is ... train wreck,” said Colorado Republican Party Chairman Ryan Call.
Rep. Jared Polis to seek Obamacare waiver for some mountain ...
blogs.denverpost.com/thespot/...jared-polis-t... ;
2 days ago - Rep. Jared Polis said he was going to seek an Obamacare waiver for some ... Polis called the expensive rates a “geographical quirk” and said he would try ... Polis voted earlier this year against a Republican plan to delay the ...

Libs are such hypocritical traitors and dirtbags.
Waxman

Falls Church, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Sebelius doesn't work for all the American people...only for those who support ObamaKKKare...
fkn Canadian...
Sebelie-to-us needs to be fired. There is no accountability in this Obama Regime. They are a bunch of thugs.

Obama has more scandals with high level officials than the last ten presidents combined. They are a bunch of crooks.

Holder - Fast & Furious s/b fired.

Lois Lerner - IRS denying Americans due process and civil rights.

Sebelie-to-us - incompetence & arrogance.

Hillary/Obama - Bengazigate - dead patriots - incompetence & coverup.

Obama makes Nixon look like a Girl Scout.

The list goes on and on.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2013

Judged:

Cutting $700 million from Medicare Advantage to finance ObamaCare has its consequences:

ObamaCare is making seniors sick.

Elderly New Yorkers are in a panic after getting notices that insurance companies are booting their doctors from the Medicare Advantage program as a result of the shifting medical landscape under ObamaCare.

That leaves patients with unenviable choices: keep the same insurance plan and find another doctor, pay out of pocket or look for another plan where their physician is a member.

New York State Medical Society President Sam Unterricht is demanding a congressional probe after learning that one health carrier alone, UnitedHealthcare, is terminating contracts with up to 2,100 doctors serving 8,000 Medicare Advantage patients in the New York metro region.

The are 2.6 million elderly New Yorkers who receive Medicare, the public heath-insurance program for the elderly.

But one in three patients — nearly 900,000 — are enrolled in Advantage, Medicare HMOs run by private insurers.

Dr. Jonathan Leibowitz, who serves 30 patients under Medicare Advantage at his Brooklyn practice, said he was blindsided by UnitedHealthcare’s decision to give him the boot.

“A patient can’t see his doctor? What are they doing!” he asked.

UnitedHealthcare told Leibowitz that because of “significant changes and pressures in the health-care environment,” he’d be getting the ax on Jan. 1.

Leibowitz’s patients are furious. Alfred Gargiulio, who has cerebral palsy with a seizure disorder, has been seeing Leibowitz since 1993.“Obama had said I could keep my doctor. Now they’re doing away with my doctor. They kicked him out! After 20 years, that’s not right. We love Dr. Leibowitz,” said Gargiulio.

Another patient, Wilma Streicher, 76, was equally baffled.“Of course I want to keep Dr. Leibowitz. I don’t see why they want to push him out,” she said.

Patients of other doctors faced the same dire situation. Lung-cancer patient Jeannette Campregon, 79, received a letter from EmblemHealth saying that her internist, George Ruggiero, was terminated from her VIP High Option Medicare Advantage network.

Emblem notified her she could stay in her current plan and choose another doctor, pick a different plan to keep her doctor or call a customer-service rep for help.

“I’m going absolutely nuts,” said Campregon, who got conflicting information from three different service reps.“I don’t want to change my doctor!”
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2013

Judged:

Obamacare Costs One Indiana School District $6 Million

But they opt to cut school workers' hours instead.
10:53 AM, Oct 25, 2013 • By DANIEL HALPER

Obamacare is costing one Indiana school district $6 million, WTHI reports:

"In the past, we've told you about the new federal healthcare law and how small business and local governments have been hit," said the anchor. "The next area affected by the law could be education."

The reporter adds, "The affordable care act has had its proponents as much as it's had its opponents. In the last few months we've heard different stories from private and government employers on the cuts, they've had to make. However, in Vigo county some of those cuts will come at the cost of education."

"So what we had to do the other evening at the board meeting was to cut worker's hours to below 30 because we cannot afford to offer health care to every employee," says the superintendent

It would cost $6 million a year to provide health care to every employee who works more than 30 hours, says the superintendent.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Baltimore Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 2 hr Ancient One 18,817
How can I find a active biker dating site ? 7 hr kobe 1
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 9 hr Big Sky 305,423
Baltimore Stands with Israel 19 hr lavon affair 78
Police adjust resources after violent weekend 20 hr Anon 1
need help 22 hr Kelly baseman 1
TURNER BROAD CASTING SERVICE DOWNGRADE in AUGUS... 23 hr NAAWP - 2014 1

Search the Baltimore Forum:
•••
•••
Baltimore Dating

more search filters

less search filters