Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1405582 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#980818 Sep 11, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, that world wide call to go to war to go against Syria was deafening or maybe just silent.
lol! War? War? Aren't you missing several 'war' documents son?

Or did you LIE?????
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#980819 Sep 11, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text> Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac are masking billions of dollars losses because of the level of delinquent home loans they carry.
Bi-polar people tend to lie.
The government should not be in the mortgage business.
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Hamden, CT

#980820 Sep 11, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! I didn't realize chickens could scream!
All Democrats scream. Just listen to Howard Dean!

Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#980821 Sep 11, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
I would ask why you make false statements about what was in my post, but it is most likely because you have no argument unless you can change what I wrote.
The market crashed in two motions, both motions after the close of the conventions to nominate the candidates for president. The first crash was because it could no longer be ignored the network of investments were based on worthless real estate traunches comprised of failed CRA mortgages. The second crash occurred after the Democrat-controlled House refused to pass a bank bailout legislation that it decided to pass immediately after the election was over.
You must think you are talking to a class of second graders.
Please tell us who the Majority Leader of the Senate was in 2007. How did that happen?
You are an ignorant dupe, and not worth the money we're paying you to post here.
You mean like your CRA crap?

BTW, have you figured out yet when it was repealed? I mean, just to prove your own point son!!!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#980822 Sep 11, 2013
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
and Boston.
True. That Muslim bastard should be at Gitmo.
sonicfilter

United States

#980823 Sep 11, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> I've been there many times. I have clearance.
hop to. i'm sure there's no danger.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#980824 Sep 11, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Sonic-
Doesn't read any stinky posts
Doesn't even read the articles he posts
lol! So can you support YOUR claims son?

Still waiting for those declarations. Found them yet?

Or do facts trump your opinions??
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Hamden, CT

#980825 Sep 11, 2013
ONE YEAR after the terror attacks in Benghazi, Libya, the families of the four murdered Americans are frustrated with former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton and her successor, John Kerry, for not bringing them closer to the truth about what happened to their loved ones than they were 12 months ago.
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Hamden, CT

#980826 Sep 11, 2013
lily's hero:

SINGLE-DIGIT LOSER
Weiner gets only 5 percent, then 'flips' out on reporter
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#980827 Sep 11, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>In what whine and crybaby mode are you in today lily?
It's the culture...
lol! Why would anyone want to be like you son?
No Surprize

Saint Petersburg, FL

#980828 Sep 11, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! I didn't realize i was humped and ridden by chickens, I could scream!
It's the culture...
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#980829 Sep 11, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>Every anniversary of 9/11 we are reminded that the hole in our hearts is still there.This year, the leadership vacuum in this great country is making the emptiness harder to bear.
Riiiitght.... it was so much easier to bear when bushie boy sent our troops in to be killed for nothing by invading a country for no reason at all.

At least back then, the dead 4,500+ troops took your mind off his letting 2,400+ civilians die.

brilliant.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#980830 Sep 11, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>We used to think you were overdosing on dummy lily. Now we realize it's a normal reaction you have to an abnormal amount of dumbass...
It's the culture..
lol! Be proud you worked so hard to obtain your idiocy son.

Now you know your function in life!
No Surprize

Saint Petersburg, FL

#980831 Sep 11, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>You know? I wish these idiot rats were that intelligent.
I'm just trying to give them a hand up.
As for being 'grown up,' that's something I stay away from!
It's the culture...

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#980832 Sep 11, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
why?
that's like trying to tell me that Huffpost is a commie rag even though it's the #3 news site on the internet. in the top 25 there are only 2 right wing sites and the rest are what You would call left leaning.
http://www.alexa.com/topsites/category/Top/Ne...
Sonic-- quit reading my posts. You said you never read them, so move along and quit answering them. You so stupid!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#980833 Sep 11, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
FLASHBACK: Bill O'Reilly Accuses NBC Of Being A "Fifth Column" For Putin
Not surprisingly, Fox News wasn't always so affectionate towards Russia's president, a former KGB agent. And conservative commentators especially didn't feel so warmly about him when a Republican was in the White House.
In fact, Fox News' Bill O'Reilly in 2008 lashed out at America's so-called liberal media for giving Putin too much positive coverage. Specifically, O'Reilly denounced NBC for acting as Russia's "fifth column" in the U.S.; of being secret sympathizers of a foreign government [emphasis added]:
"With a network like NBC, Vladimir Putin has a fifth column right here in the good old USA. But most Americans understand that Putin is a villain, a former secret police killer who's intent in imposing Russian influence on border countries."
O'Reilly himself has remained consistent with his disdain for Putin this week.(i.e. He's "a scoundrel.") But as he watches so many of his Fox News colleagues fawn all over the Russian leader, is O'Reilly ready to label the channel another fifth column in the good old USA?
http://mediamatters.org/blog/2013/09/11/flash...
Hilarious
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#980834 Sep 11, 2013
Whatever wrote:
PHOTO: A massive amount of motorcyclists have gathered in Fort Washington for their 9/11 ride. More to come.
https://twitter.com/ABC7News/status/377803032...
Bingo! You're the third moran to post this! Good little dittohead, maybe rush'll send ya ceegar.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#980835 Sep 11, 2013
LCNLin wrote:
<quoted text>
Birtheers, Truthers and Area 51.
New York City subway was built by ancient aliens
LOL
Fraudulent "birth certificate".
Indonesian citizen Barry Soetoro at Occidental.
Barry Soetoro to Pakistan.
Nobody ever met Barry at Columbia.
Graduate list published by Columbia with the name "Barack Hussein Obama"??????
Frank Marshal Davis>Vernon Jarrett>William Ayers>Barack Obama>Vallerie Jarrett.
Muslim Brotherhood making policy in the White House.
Obama supports Al Qaeda.

... and the world just gave Obama a vote of no confidence.

What next?
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#980836 Sep 11, 2013
Grampy wrote:
<quoted text>
Will Anthony Wiener be openly wagging his wiener at the DNC again?
I think we've seen the last of him; hopefully. Wonder if Huma will leave him now? Looks like DiBlasio may be the next mayor of New York.
TheIndependentMa jority

Lexington, KY

#980837 Sep 11, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>You know? I wish these idiot cons were that intelligent.
I'm just trying to give them a hand up.
As for being 'grown up,' that's something they stay away from!
They don't need a hand up from some freakish lunaTic poster like you that turns everything it touches to chit.

So you can just continue to genuflect and drool in your clueless fanatasy world of velveteenage poster hollywierd and whineDuhm entitleMentalcase mentality, while the rest of us live and deal with reality.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Baltimore Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mosby 40 min Bloodonhishands 3
News The Collapse of the Freddie Gray Case Leaves an... 3 hr bozo 1
DA needs to resign 7 hr foosure 6
News Baltimore FOP president: 'Justice has been done... 10 hr bozo 1
News Police: four shot in North Baltimore, one dead ... 10 hr bozo 1
News In First Remarks After Dropping Charges In Gray... 10 hr bozo 5
Freddie Gray case All charges dropped 10 hr and justice for all 4

Baltimore Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance