Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Read more

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#976176 Sep 4, 2013
Whatever wrote:
Let's not forget dots on a leopard, certain panthers are defiantly racist, Holstein spots -no question, it is racist.
Be sure add azzholes, too. I've known of a lot of black azzholes.

Lapeer, MI

#976177 Sep 4, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Maher is a racist.
Sure he is. He locks his car doors when a mob of Trayvons and their father approaches.

Lapeer, MI

#976178 Sep 4, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
A military strike is not war.
And really, Galt, another right whiner Hitler comparison?
Galt still defends Bush's Iraq war where there weren't any usable WMDs at all.
A military strike is not war?

Pearl Harbor? Fort Sumter?

So...DumbDave...then what *DOES* constitute "war"?

A racist remark?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHA
shrimp_on_a_trea dmill

Blanchard, OK

#976179 Sep 4, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Well gooooolly son. Why not?
Baby steps...

Can you conjucate a verb?
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#976180 Sep 4, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
I really do not appreciate this comment.
Never, ever compare my sensibilities to Dave's
For me to even ATTEMPT a comparison, dumb chimpy dave would have to qualify as 'human" first........
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#976181 Sep 4, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
A military strike is not war?
Pearl Harbor? Fort Sumter?
So...DumbDave...then what *DOES* constitute "war"?
A racist remark?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHA
The level of retardation dumb chimpy dave shows daily here is extremely disturbing....
Whatever

Gering, NE

#976182 Sep 4, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
For me to even ATTEMPT a comparison, dumb chimpy dave would have to qualify as 'human" first........
LOL
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#976183 Sep 4, 2013
<quoted text>
lol! woof! woof! went the puppy doggie!
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#976184 Sep 4, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! woof! woof! went the puppy doggie!
Donger!! Whats on the spit tonight?? Methinks fricasse of chimp might be a good start; lets cook dumbdave...

Since: Nov 11

Westerville, OH

#976185 Sep 4, 2013
Eman wrote:
"Obama Trying to Cover His A** Like No Other Time Before -- Failing Miserably...

'I DIDN'T SET A RED LINE'...
'My credibility is not on the line'...
'The question is: How credible is Congress?'
'Not something I just made up'...
'We may not be directly imminently threatened, but'...
Putin: Show Me The Proof...
Many in Middle East struggling to understand Obama policy...
CRUZ: US IS NOT 'AL-QAEDA'S AIR FORCE'...
HAWK: Howard Dean backs Syria strike...
POLL: Liberals not buying it...
CONGRESSMAN: Calls Running 498-2 Against...
'Coalition of invisible'...
Resolution allows boots on ground..."
Obama can not see Syria from his house.

Westerville, OH

#976186 Sep 4, 2013
Israel is the only nation on the face of the Earth, where the Jewish people are in majority.

But the state of Israel is not a racist state, as many misguided people continue to tell others.

20 per cent of the Israelis, are Arabs. The large majority of them Muslims. They live inside Israel with Israeli citizenship, and own their houses and private businesses.

If you look at the Arab nations around Israel, all the Jews were expelled after 1948. These Arab nations have become "Jew free zones", and are as racist as the former Apartheid regime in South Africa.

In the new proposed "Palestinian state", there will also be no-Jews. All settlements of Jews will be demolished, and the Jews expelled. The Muslim World is surely as cleaned for Jews, as Nazi-Germany was supposed to be.

The lies, claiming Israel to be racist, have been told so many times by the Global Media, that more or less every westerners now believe the lies.

Westerville, OH

#976187 Sep 4, 2013
Obama working hard to go to war against Congress.

Liberals still mad at Bush for going to war! LOL!!

See? Liberals are brain dead hypocrites being fooled by their Liberal politicians.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#976189 Sep 4, 2013
<quoted text>
Donger!! Whats on the spit tonight?? Methinks fricasse of chimp might be a good start; lets cook dumbdave...
Hot dogs!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#976191 Sep 4, 2013
martinezjosei wrote:
Israel is the only nation on the face of the Earth, where the Jewish people are in majority.
But the state of Israel is not a racist state, as many misguided people continue to tell others.
20 per cent of the Israelis, are Arabs. The large majority of them Muslims. They live inside Israel with Israeli citizenship, and own their houses and private businesses.
If you look at the Arab nations around Israel, all the Jews were expelled after 1948. These Arab nations have become "Jew free zones", and are as racist as the former Apartheid regime in South Africa.
In the new proposed "Palestinian state", there will also be no-Jews. All settlements of Jews will be demolished, and the Jews expelled. The Muslim World is surely as cleaned for Jews, as Nazi-Germany was supposed to be.
The lies, claiming Israel to be racist, have been told so many times by the Global Media, that more or less every westerners now believe the lies.
And at the current rate, they're set to overtake the jews!
GOPidiots

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#976192 Sep 4, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
Let's just pretend Assad's reign of terror after using WMDs against his own people somehow comes to an end. And let's just pretend mass graves of thousands of men, women and children are then uncovered in Syria.
Shouldn't the same liberals who support using military force in Syria for humanitarian reasons have supported using military force in Iraq for the same reasons?
Yes, so why didn't Reagan do anything when Sadaam gassed all those Kurds?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#976193 Sep 4, 2013
<quoted text>
Agreed. Dr Paul looks more and more Presidential every day (in light of the huge vacuum of leadership we have been experiencing for years)......
Nobody else is willing to stand up against Obama's bloodlust for war.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#976194 Sep 4, 2013
GOPidiots wrote:
<quoted text>
Isn't hindsight always so clear? It was at the end of Iraq/Iran war with both sides blaming the other. The International community was non-committal until 1991 when a UN resolution included getting rid of WMDs.

Yes, Hussein's was allowed to remain in power way too long after killing thousands of Kurds. One brutal attack killed between 3000 to 5000.

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#976195 Sep 4, 2013
GOPidiots wrote:
<quoted text>
Why didn't Clinton do anything about the genocide in Rwanda?
Why didn't the UN do anything about Saddam gassing the Kurds?
Why didn't liberals demand retaliation?

There was an 8 year war between Iran and Iraq in the 80s. When it began, Iran was still holding Americans hostage. Saddam became the enemy of our enemy. We were willing to look the other way so long as he didn't challenge our interests. Just like we did in Egypt. Just like we did in China.

At the time, it wasn't politically correct to "police the world". The Vietnam War had just ended less than two decades earlier.

It's shameful the world watched and did nothing.

It's even more shameful liberals called Bush a war criminal when we finally did do something.

“Weak People Blame Others”

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#976196 Sep 4, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>Nobody else is willing to stand up against Obama's bloodlust for war.
LOL. Who ended Bushie's war for oil and no bid government contracts in Iraq which killed thousand and left the place a continuing bloodbath? Who is currently withdrawing troops for Afghanistan? Keep licking that Andover / Yale old money blue blooded azz.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#976197 Sep 4, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
Let's just pretend Assad's reign of terror after using WMDs against his own people somehow comes to an end. And let's just pretend mass graves of thousands of men, women and children are then uncovered in Syria.
Shouldn't the same liberals who support using military force in Syria for humanitarian reasons have supported using military force in Iraq for the same reasons?
It is estimated that it would take 75,000 of our troops to secure the CW that Syria had. Notice the past tense. I have no doubt that if an UN team went in tomorrow, they would find it difficult to locate any.

Back to the 75,000 men necessary to secure. If we are going to bomb Syria without attempting to secure the CW-if still there-isn't that being totally reckless.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Baltimore Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 11 min ACTUALLY 309,212
News Mrs. Bush: History will vindicate her husband (Jun '08) 19 hr WelbyMD 54,566
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Thu factcheck 19,717
Cougar Dating in Baltimore Wed Leonard 5
legit Research Chemicals Vendor (Sep '13) Mar 24 Pauly wallnuts 11
News Rabbi Believes 'Obama Can Uplift The Country' (Oct '08) Mar 23 swedenforever 96
Our School System is Shooting the Bearer of Bad... Mar 23 Culture Auditor 1
Baltimore Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Baltimore People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]