Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1235911 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Anthony W

New York, NY

#963488 Aug 13, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody doubts that. The evidence of racism being rampant in the US is evident every time Obama makes one of his race-baiting speeches. Then, just look at people like Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson. There's a reason why those racist lying bigots have such a large following... of black people. How about we just listen to the so-called "new" black panthers, which look identical to the old black panthers.
Yup. Kill whitey. That's the message I'm hearing.
I suppose we'll have to sort this out the old fashioned way. I wonder how Obama will manage to get a bunch of lazy welfare slugs to make the sacrifices he needs to put whitey where he belongs.
Lots of luck with that, Barry.
It doesn't matter to the Victim Industry that false accusations of racism can do just as much damage as actual racism. People can be ostracized for it, lose endorsement deals or even lose their jobs over being falsely accused of racism.

Yet, the only reason you've heard of people like Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson, Touré, and Melissa Harris-Perry is because they're willing to accuse people of being racists on the flimsiest of pretexts.

It's tempting to compare these race-hustling POVERTY PIMPS to the KKK, but the more appropriate analogy is the Spanish Inquisition. The attitude is, "So what if we unjustly accuse a lot of people as long as we get a few heretics in the process?"

And only liberals get to decide what's racist: We've set up a system where the world's most easily offended people get to decide what's offensive and what's not and coincidentally, crying "racism" often helps them fund raise or hurts their political opponents.

It's like starting up the Salem Witch Trials again and then giving Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson, and the NAACP $10,000 every time they find a "witch" to burn. If we did that, what do you think the chances are they'd be finding witches EVERYWHERE? EXACTLY.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#963489 Aug 13, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Look I am just a lowly recruiter. All I can do is ask.
I'd like you to join our movement, the Texas Nationalist Movement, you are either with us or against us.
Please join us, let's free Texas from the yolk of intelligence.
I hate to point this out to someone as brilliant as you, but you're recruiting from Pennsylvania. You're probably one of those people "educated" in our miserable excuse for an education system the so-called "progressives" created after they destroyed what was previously the greatest education system the world had ever known, and can't even find your own state on a map. Texas is big, but you should know that it doesn't really go all the way to Pennsylvania. It stops at Louisiana, Arkansas, Oklahoma, New Mexico, and Mexico.
By the way, there are probably 10 million illegal aliens in just the state of Texas. Fifteen years ago the official government estimate was 12 million illegal aliens here. Why does everyone in Washington pretend to believe the 11 million lie?

And, please give us some evidence of what you interpret as "intelligence". I don't see any. All I see is the usual medieval elitists with nobility complexes pushing a proven failed agenda and conducting business as if money grows on trees.
Perhaps you can give us an example of this "intelligence".

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#963490 Aug 13, 2013
Emoron wrote:
<quoted text>
Both Obama and McCain are American citizens, that's my point you stupid fckn moron. Only you paranoid right wing conspiracy shtbags believe its an issue.
So, if Obama was a citizen of Indonesia during a time when Sukarno didn't allow dual citizenship, how can Obama be a US citizen today?
You do know he attended Occidental College registered as Barry Soetoro with a passport from Indonesia, right?
Perhaps that explains why Obama had to use multiple Social Security numbers.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#963491 Aug 13, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody doubts that. The evidence of racism being rampant in the US is evident every time Obama makes one of his race-baiting speeches. Then, just look at people like Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson. There's a reason why those racist lying bigots have such a large following... of black people. How about we just listen to the so-called "new" black panthers, which look identical to the old black panthers.
Yup. Kill whitey. That's the message I'm hearing.
I suppose we'll have to sort this out the old fashioned way. I wonder how Obama will manage to get a bunch of lazy welfare slugs to make the sacrifices he needs to put whitey where he belongs.
Lots of luck with that, Barry.
Hold on, I tried to donate to the cause http://texnat.org/ and it looks like the link is broken, we may have to find a different Texas secession movement.

Do you have a sec while I peruse the internet searching for a better secession movement? Wait right here, I'll brb.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#963492 Aug 13, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
So, let's recap....
Michelle Obama had to surrender her law license to avoid being prosecuted in an insurance fraud case.
PBS couldn't find anyone who knew Obama at Columbia for a documentary they made to promote him.
Obama's name when he supposedly attended Columbia was the same name he was enrolled at Occidental with, Barry Soetoro.
Eric Holder has still not been prosecuted for running guns for the Mexican drug cartels.
Janet Napolitano bought more tanks than Patton had under his command, more machine guns than the Marines had on Iwo Jima, and enough ammunition for both sides to fight World War I for twenty years so Obama could have his "civilian national security force that’s just as powerful, just as strong, just as well-funded" as our armed forces to police the American people.
The media is conspiring with the administration to divert the population's attention away from the unconstitutional actions of the NSA by creating a drama episode about Eric Snowden.
Obama is Putin's bitch.
The debt is increasing at 8 percent per year with no plan to stop borrowing, which is certain to collapse the government.
.... and nobody knows where the money will come from to pay for Obama's government.
Time for Texas to secede!
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#963494 Aug 13, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Its you liberals that allow people like this on the street. Us conservatives want to lock them up and throw away the key.
http://www.bustedmugshots.com/florida/fort-la...
Apparently you missed the part of the resume that includes his being a concealed carry instructor. BTW most Bulldog products are sold online and at gun shows.

He's a right wing yayhoo.

Not much of a husband and father though.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#963495 Aug 13, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Take it up with Bush, he took Libya off the terrorist nation list and opened the embassy.
And then Al Qaeda came back and took it over while Obama, or whomever is in control of our idiot foreign policy, helped.

Al Qaeda was on life support while Bush was in office. Now, they're taking over countries. How did that happen?
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#963496 Aug 13, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Time for Texas to secede!
lol! Then the US can invade and replace the government to someone more friendly!!!!
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#963497 Aug 13, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
So, if Obama was a citizen of Indonesia during a time when Sukarno didn't allow dual citizenship, how can Obama be a US citizen today?
You do know he attended Occidental College registered as Barry Soetoro with a passport from Indonesia, right?
Perhaps that explains why Obama had to use multiple Social Security numbers.
His mother was a citizen which makes Obama a citizen.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#963498 Aug 13, 2013
Emoron wrote:
<quoted text>
Both Obama and McCain are American citizens, that's my point you stupid fckn moron. Only you paranoid right wing conspiracy shtbags believe its an issue.
As a huge plus, McCain's lovely bride Cindy owns one of the largest Budweiser distributorships in North America and also has some interests in other brewing companies.

All of Cindy's money is tied up in cash.

I wonder if there are any black Budweiser distributors.

There's gotta be one or two.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#963499 Aug 13, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Time for Texas to secede!
It's the federal government that is seceding from, and rebelling against the constitutional republic. It may be time for states still abiding by the Constitution to go end that rebellion and bring them back into the union.
I wonder how difficult it will be to get volunteers from, oh, say, Georgia to go bring those rebels back into the union.
The pendulum is being pushed far, far away from center. That just adds energy to the system when the pendulum swings back.
You idiots don't have a clue what you're doing.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#963500 Aug 13, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
I hate to point this out to someone as brilliant as you, but you're recruiting from Pennsylvania. You're probably one of those people "educated" in our miserable excuse for an education system the so-called "progressives" created after they destroyed what was previously the greatest education system the world had ever known, and can't even find your own state on a map. Texas is big, but you should know that it doesn't really go all the way to Pennsylvania. It stops at Louisiana, Arkansas, Oklahoma, New Mexico, and Mexico.
By the way, there are probably 10 million illegal aliens in just the state of Texas. Fifteen years ago the official government estimate was 12 million illegal aliens here. Why does everyone in Washington pretend to believe the 11 million lie?
And, please give us some evidence of what you interpret as "intelligence". I don't see any. All I see is the usual medieval elitists with nobility complexes pushing a proven failed agenda and conducting business as if money grows on trees.
Perhaps you can give us an example of this "intelligence".
Looks buster just because I live in PA doesn't mean I cannot support the Texas secession movement, even the South had supporters in the North during the Civil War. It's a free country.

Okay I found another site - http://www.texassecede.com/

"Texas is a free and independent State ... All political power is inherent in the people ... they have at all times the inalienable right to alter their government in such manner as they might think proper."
— Texas Constitution (1876)

Sure it's not as fancy as the other site, just pretty bland html but I feel their hearts are in the right place.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#963501 Aug 13, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Hold on, I tried to donate to the cause http://texnat.org/ and it looks like the link is broken, we may have to find a different Texas secession movement.
Do you have a sec while I peruse the internet searching for a better secession movement? Wait right here, I'll brb.
Here's a link for a secession movement for you:

www.whitehouse.gov/&#8206 ;
Tonto

Chicago, IL

#963502 Aug 13, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Wtf do they know? Besides, I stayed at a holiday inn express last weekend.
Ooooooh, chubby white woman livin' the dream, huh?

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#963503 Aug 13, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>uh...yes
What's with you believing what any emoron tells you? You used to think for yourself.
Tonto

Chicago, IL

#963504 Aug 13, 2013
Is that the one where you get free toast and jelly in the front lobby?

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#963505 Aug 13, 2013
"deficits dont matter" '02 Darth Cheyney just before the Iraqi invasion

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#963506 Aug 13, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>You are full of shit.... Obamacare will not or never pay for itself...
It's the culture...
When they say "its paid for", they mean taxpayer funded.
Tonto

Chicago, IL

#963507 Aug 13, 2013
Tonto was once un-ironically invited to stay at Davy Crockett Motel once. Tonto afraid temptation would've been too great, however.

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#963508 Aug 13, 2013
Libertarians will invade the Republican party

Progressives are ready for these loosers too!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Baltimore Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 7 min cpeter1313 309,973
News Thousands storm Baltimore streets in protest ca... 2 hr Bob 652
News Homicides in Baltimore up 40% 5 hr perple nerple 11
News Repeal of 'rain tax' requirement yet to trickle... 5 hr okimar 3
News Two teens charged as adults in gang rape at Ska... (Aug '10) 10 hr suetiggers 31
News Man Shot In The Head Near Hopkins Hospital 10 hr what goes around 2
News Martin O'Malley to challenge Clinton 13 hr Bam 10
More from around the web

Baltimore People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]