Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1264813 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#961922 Aug 9, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Allen West is profiting by pandering to the racist right.
The Magic Negro is profiting by pandering to the racist Left.

Allen West is neither black nor white but an American Patriot standing up for what is right. We need more Allen West's and fewer Magic Negros.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#961923 Aug 9, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Galt would need to have his salary at least doubled to maintain a similar lifestyle in NYC. That's why most large companies long ago left town.
Right, because that's where the money is because its the world's financial capital. Company's move operations out of NYC because who wouldn't? But their assets are still traded there.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#961924 Aug 9, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Hell yeah I have something to contribute.
I'm not going to let a scum sucking zero America Hater like you knock our country that makes bizarre remarks, saying we have a "Civil War", Moonbat.
Just because you are a zero does not mean our country is in a "Civil War"
You are an idiot. Move. I'll pay for your one-way ticket, scumbag.
lol! Since you're a foreigner, why should you care son?
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#961925 Aug 9, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
The Skunk-In-Chief turns and runs.
Can't spray the enemy with his striped tail tucked between his legs.
lol! As opposed to the yellow racing stripe down your back, son!

Seems to be the right wing crazy logo!

Lapeer, MI

#961926 Aug 9, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text>Every time you post this same " brain dead hypocrite liberal " bullshit. Then on one hand, you call the democrats moochers, sucking off the govt fit, & all types of bullshit but, in reality, a place you don't frequent too often, almost all republican states are true welfare states! Only 1 democrat states received more govt funding then it paid into it. Only 1 republican state annually pays more into the gov't than it receives, Texas! You asshole are the true definition of hypocrites, yet you feel obligated to point your fingers because, It's the republican way!
Your trying to emulate Jay Carney is hilarious.

Try Big Bird instead:>
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#961927 Aug 9, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, the fact that in the post you replied to I stated that I was white shows you can't fckin' read moron.
Your words:

"Its coming ... its here and you old white farts with your pitchforks can do nothing to sway its victory."

Idiot.

Location hidden

#961928 Aug 9, 2013
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
Were you there? I was. As I remember it, white Democrats across the south were outraged at the civil rights movement. They not only voted against it, they blocked school entrances, set dogs on black (and white) demonstrators, fire-hosed them in the streets, all because REPUBLICANS were fighting to give them equal rights.
Maybe you should take your beef up with a Democrat.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#961929 Aug 9, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Since you're a foreigner, why should you care son?
You tell us, Grey Ghost, or should I say Wilhelm (cough, cough).

Deviant.

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#961930 Aug 9, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
so look at you defending the excusable.
like the excuses Issa has had to come up with after his stated witch hunt has gone nowhere. what's the #1 fantasy reason? the MSM won't follow the FOX model of journalism?'Leap of logic here, leap of logic there, with a pinch of BS thrown in to keep the FOXbots enraged and confused.'
but only FOX has FOXbots.
How would you proceed against the entire administration stonewalling the investigation?
THE DEBIL

Hungary

#961931 Aug 9, 2013
shrimp_on_treadmills wrote:
<quoted text>
FYI...when you love the opposite sex and they don't like you it is RAPE.
you had to know about the Liberal sponsored ball cleaning...well...anyone who needs their ball cleaned is an idiot....you uninformed idiot!!!!!
When a shrimp comes across as more educated than you thats when you need to kill yourself.....
Um.... can't be certain here but it feels like you're objecting a wee bit too much? Also can't be sure about the other party to this particular fantasy but, speaking strictly for me, I had a lovely afternoon with her (or his) admittedly imaginary toes wrapped tightly around the shaft of my cock so, frankly, Scarlett, who gives a damn? Hopefully she or he was doing roughly the same thing at roughly the same speed, at roughly... well... roughly. The old sheets are already in the old washing machine doing the old round and round. Personally, and I have this on good authority, I saw no one get raped except you, and that was all your own doing.

Not sure where you're going with the "ball" cleaning thing, or the seafood thing for that matter, but good luck with that. Here's my personal recommendation, I keep a drawer full of these things...

http://www.amazon.com/Doc-Johnson-Multi-Speed...

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#961932 Aug 9, 2013
'Hey, working poor people in Texas, your governor says F you.' "The Obama administration is making it very clear in red states that its the states' fault when people fall into the gap between the new health insurance exchanges and expanded Medicaid, because the states are refusing to provide the expanded coverage. They're going to include that message on the websites for the health insurance exchanges they're creating. But they're also getting increasingly and vocal about how these states are denying care to their citizens.

Case in point: Health and Human Services Secretary Kathleen Sebelius, taking the message directly to Texas.

The federal government is open to expanding Medicaid coverage under the Affordable Care Act in a way that is more tailored to Texas’ preferences, Health and Human Services Secretary Kathleen Sebelius said Thursday while visiting Austin City Hall.

“We are eager to have discussions with Texas about a program that could look uniquely Texan,” Sebelius said.“But as far as I know, those conversations, at least with the state officials, are not taking place right now.”

Texas, however, isn't interested. " http://www.dailykos.com/story/2013/08/09/1230...
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#961933 Aug 9, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Right, because that's where the money is because its the world's financial capital. Company's move operations out of NYC because who wouldn't? But their assets are still traded there.
Clueless...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Financial_centre

Dumbfk libtard.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#961934 Aug 9, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
The Democrat like you would just steal it and eat it.

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#961935 Aug 9, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
If you preach their sermon you follow their doctrine.

Location hidden

#961937 Aug 9, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Galt agrees that we need to shed fools like Todd Akin and eliminate any mention of abortion from the party platform.
Then you'll lose all the Jesus asshols and be even less viable. That's the conundrum that will doom your party.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#961938 Aug 9, 2013
Obama defends health care legislation, announces plans to overhaul surveillance programs

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/08/09/ob...

Baawwaahhhh!!!!!!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#961939 Aug 9, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Uhhhh, no.
Just the NYSE is, in terms of capitalization, by far the largest financial exchange in the world.
Only a small fraction of all transactions are conducted on the NYSE floor.

Lapeer, MI

#961940 Aug 9, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text> It's a no brainer, reluctant Einstein. With higher livable wages , the American worker will have more disposable income, greater purchasing power as consumers, and the more consumers can buy and sell in the marketplace the more producers want to supply , driving up production and the necessity of hiring more workers to do the work. It's called 'supply and demand'.
And I suppose you want to become a Fireman when you grow up, too, eh?

If few people can afford to buy homes, the price of homes will either drop or remain low. This is Supply & Demand, Elmo.

If Liberals interfere with the marketplace and artificially make homes affordable to virtually every American, home prices will skyrocket artificially, too. This is called an economic bubble within the Supply & Demand scenario.

When Liberals interfere within the Supply & Demand scenario of the Labor marketplace by artificially increasing wages annually, the idiots create a constant inflationary upward pressure on prices. This defeats the reason for artificially increasing wages because each dollar is now worth less.

But it keeps the ignorant natives happy when they enter the voting booth, though, to know that Liberals are looking out for them:)

Liberals also do something similar by constantly pushing the Poverty Level higher each year, too, so that twenty years from now,they'll be able to declare that 50% of all Americans live below the Poverty Level, especially those emaciated minority children with ribs protruding - a powerful political football to use in the voting booth again.

May you burn on your first run, Mr. Fireman.

Location hidden

#961942 Aug 9, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Your words:
"Its coming ... its here and you old white farts with your pitchforks can do nothing to sway its victory."
Idiot.
"I'm a middle-class white male ..."

Fckn moron. Go back to licking your testicles before the dog beats you to it.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#961943 Aug 9, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Add a minor city tax on each trade and the NYSE will be in Hoboken by Monday morning.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Baltimore Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Thousands storm Baltimore streets in protest ca... 5 hr El Chapo 642
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 14 hr Oh well 20,085
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 17 hr spocko 310,372
Black on black crime 21 hr Meesau Hawney 18
Stand By Police Should Disqualify Baltimore for... Mon Culture Auditor 1
News Presidential Candidates Who Ignore Race Are Mak... Mon Deserra 2
News Maryland Governor To Close Baltimore City Jail,... Sun reality is a crutch 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Baltimore Mortgages