Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1497773 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Buroc Millhouse Obama

New Britain, CT

#938182 Jul 5, 2013
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes stupid, he has a large home that he lives in and works out of. His home/office is also outfitted with solar panels and has geothermal heating/cooling reducing the amount of power he uses and the power he does purchase comes from a green utility program that invests in solar, methane and wind utilities. Since green power comes with a higher price tag than coal and other fossil fuel power then he's putting his money where his mouth is. We haven't come up with a way to make jets more environmentally friendly yet although NASA and others are working on it, but the man does have to get around for business just like the Koch brothers do.
Hey there crazy dude!

"Climate expert debunks gloom-and-doom predictions for N.C. sea levels"

http://www.johnlocke.org/press_releases/show/...

Run for the hills and the caves! The liberals are coming!

Haha!

You are crazy.
Buroc Millhouse Obama

New Britain, CT

#938183 Jul 5, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Since that's a daily occurance for an idiot like you, you assume it happens to all..Sorry butt breath, you are in an exclusive club...All redneck gun totting bible thumping fanatical lowlifes. Where the sun never shines, other than when you are kissing that area. LMAO
"butt breath" ???

I see we have a ten year old on the thread!
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#938184 Jul 5, 2013
Buroc Millhouse Obama wrote:
<quoted text>
"butt breath" ???
I see we have a ten year old on the thread!
And how else could one communicate with an idiot like you?????? Speaking of childlike, Nice name moron.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#938185 Jul 5, 2013
Cway wrote:
<quoted text>
I sure do, Muttley.
You don't know your dogs, do you?
Stoneman

Boise, ID

#938186 Jul 5, 2013
Cway wrote:
<quoted text>
No, but there's one on the back of yours.
Your chimp messiah put it there.
You really should try to develop some new excuses for your Lord Obama. The ol' "IT'S BUSH'S FAULT!" one is getting old. It wasn't that good of an excuse 4.5 years ago, now it's just sad.

Lapeer, MI

#938187 Jul 5, 2013
Cway wrote:
<quoted text>
Who's upset? The only ones I can think of are lone nutters like yourself who few people believe anymore.
Who's upset?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH..... ..

Cway: "I'M NOT YELLING, DAMMIT!"

Lapeer, MI

#938188 Jul 5, 2013
Cway wrote:
<quoted text>
There are no cheap theatrics at my end.
Just common sense and bare facts which you can't handle.
So like a toad caught in a snake's coils, you pee all over yourself in desperation.
Sorry, Mr. Wet Toad, that ain't working.
Cheap theatrics, by any other name, would be just as cheap:]

Lapeer, MI

#938189 Jul 5, 2013
Cway wrote:
<quoted text>
Unable to face facts with an intelligent response, Mr. GOP Toad pisses all over himself again in the hope that readers won't see that his sarcasm is simply a cowardly retreat from a postion he can't defend.
Your strongest position is where you shove your head up your butt.

Practice makes Perfect:]

Lapeer, MI

#938190 Jul 5, 2013
Cway wrote:
<quoted text>
It's hard to impress 5-year olds like yourself whose attention span is about three seconds.
Anyone, at any age, witnessing a repugnant fool like you drool on himself would offer an attention span of 3 seconds.....or less.

Cheap theatrics can't keep an audience's attention long, Dood.
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#938191 Jul 5, 2013
Stoneman wrote:
<quoted text>
You really should try to develop some new excuses for your Lord Obama. The ol' "IT'S BUSH'S FAULT!" one is getting old. It wasn't that good of an excuse 4.5 years ago, now it's just sad.
Common sesse Stonehead, it took you eight years to destroy ever thing and now you want an instant fix? Every recession and depression that this nation has ever had was after an eight year reign of you idiots. There are none so blind as he that will not see..Right wingers are Americas Al Qaeda, fanatical in nature,easily programmed and like robots possess no reasoning ability.

Lapeer, MI

#938192 Jul 5, 2013
Cway wrote:
<quoted text>
Ever see a donkey at the circus? But there are lots of elephants. And they always do what their trainers tell them.
Elephants are fat and greedy so you Republicans chose your symbol well.
Have I ever seen a donkey at the circus?

Yes. At yours.
Buroc Millhouse Obama

New Britain, CT

#938194 Jul 5, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
And how else could one communicate with an idiot like you?????? Speaking of childlike, Nice name moron.
Ok then, ten year old. What would you like me to call him?

Barry the Liar Obama?

The man is a disgrace and should be ridden out on rails. He is the laughing stock of world leaders. You are nothing more than a tool.
Buroc Millhouse Obama

New Britain, CT

#938195 Jul 5, 2013
Bush Derangement Syndrome:
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Common sesse Stonehead, it took you eight years to destroy ever thing and now you want an instant fix? Every recession and depression that this nation has ever had was after an eight year reign of you idiots. There are none so blind as he that will not see..Right wingers are Americas Al Qaeda, fanatical in nature,easily programmed and like robots possess no reasoning ability.
Tool for sure

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#938196 Jul 5, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
How is Sweden doing, Moonbat?
Is Sweden doing "Just fine" as you said on the fifth day of rioting there? Liar.
"Stockholm rioting continues for fifth night
Swedish police seek reinforcements after youths set ablaze cars and attack property and schools in poorer suburbs of capital"
http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2013/may/24/s...
The only idiot here, is you.
This is about the thirtieth time you've referenced how Sweden is doing to make the same dumbass point.
You get an erection every time you find a flaw in someone's comment, just like a typical junior high school moron. Grow up.

Lapeer, MI

#938197 Jul 5, 2013
Cway wrote:
<quoted text>
Listen to your pathetic whining.
No Surprise (aka Easyeed): It's not true! It's not true! sob-sob-sob.
Well, it is true, bonehead. Read Tenet's August 6, 2001 presidential daily brief.
On page 2, the report quotes FBI sources which mention preparations for hijackings. Clearly a reference to the student pilots learning how to fly, but not land commercial aircraft.
KMA
The Web has been stacked with thousands of Liberal Conspiracy Websites. Which ones are your favorites?

IhateBush.org ? Whatreallyhappenedon911.com ?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.....

Lapeer, MI

#938198 Jul 5, 2013
Cway wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell us again how Reagan "won" the Cold War.
You will show us the picture of the American flag waving over the Kremlin, won't you?
OK.

Reagan won the Cold War.

You love punishment, eh?

Kinky:]

Lapeer, MI

#938199 Jul 5, 2013
Cway wrote:
<quoted text>
You must be referring to the sub your magic chimp built.
The one lying on the ocean bottom that Obama is trying to raise up.
Your lying needs a lot of paint work, Dood.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#938200 Jul 5, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>You enjoy your day as well.
Homer will send Obama a thank you note on your behalf for his steadfast and steel will and his extraordinary stewardship in keeping this nation the most beneficial, benevolent, and remarkable nation and government in the history of civilization.
Cheers.
So, you will thank Obama for his contribution to collapsing the economy and turning this government into an Orwellian dictatorship, joining the terrorists, and preparation for an all-out war against the American people, right?

... just one question, though.
When is the last time you heard anything even resembling the truth come out of Obama's mouth?

"An organizer working in and for an open society is in an ideological dilemma to begin with, he does not have a fixed truth -- truth to him is relative and changing...."

To the rest of us, truth is merely a statement of fact. You know, the truth.
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#938201 Jul 5, 2013
Buroc Millhouse Obama wrote:
Bush Derangement Syndrome:
<quoted text>
Tool for sure
Facts are painful for you righties, huh?

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#938202 Jul 5, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Who's upset?
Cway: "I'M NOT YELLING, DAMMIT!"
Already back after your marathon posting last night? Five hours sleep? What a loser.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Baltimore Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Scientists say they have proved climate change ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Patriot AKA Bozo 8,008
News Man Shot in a Baltimore Hip Hop Chicken Parking... 3 hr Sarah 2nd Grade 2
News Hallmark Delivers a 'Christmas Card' (Nov '07) 4 hr Sarah 2nd Grade 86
Dumb representatives 4 hr Sarah 2nd Grade 2
Wish our BALT N(EYE)GGERS had some FLINT MI WATER! 6 hr Jeremy 3
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 10 hr ThomasA 313,383
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Feb 22 democrat 20,852

Baltimore Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Baltimore Mortgages